+17026904731

Scam reports relating to Zone 1 (NANP Area) telephone numbers
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+17026904731

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +17026904731, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +17026904731

Telephone number +17026904731 has a country code of 1, which indicates that it is from the North American Numbering Plan (NANP) area. The area code (702) indicates that the number covers the State of Nevada, USA and the Exchange Code (690) indicates that the number covers the town or city of 17026904731. This Exchange code was originally designated for Landline usage and the original service provier was "XO NEVADA, LLC". Number Pooling is active in this exchange and this sub-allocation of numbers is allocated to "LEVEL 3 COMMUNICATIONS, LLC - NV".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +17026904731

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +17026904731 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Ruhama Koenig" and using the email address mrsruhamakoenig@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Dear beloved brother,
I am suggesting if you can come to Venezuela after you must have received my fund successfully for a further discussion on how this project will be executed by you. The most important thing is to receive this fund peacefully in your country, so suspend any move to involve your partner, architect or contractors until my fund is in your hand.
My bank customer care officer Maria Anderson finally responded to me today after submitting your details to them as the sole beneficiary of my fund for charity purpose, they accepted to transfer my fund to you but insisted that a legal approach is needed to justify this transaction just to make sure I do not deny the fact that I gave them such order to transfer my fund to you from my sick bed in Venezuela since am not in U.S at the moment.

She said that a written trust fund agreement jointly signed by both of us should be legalized by their attorney at New York court and be submitted to their desk before they can debit any smallest amount or to transfer my fund to you; and that they have already discussed with their lawyer which he charged $1,750 to carry out this legal duty. They said that they don’t have right to debit my fund or to pay their attorney from my bank account without completing this legal approach.

It will be a very big challenge to transfer money from Venezuela where I am presently receiving herbal treatment; their country can only receive money but cannot transfer out of their country. I plead you to assist me pay their lawyer when the need be. I have informed my bank today about this payment challenge I am experiencing here in Venezuela, and told them that my beneficiary may pay their lawyer’s fee on my behalf.
I am adding extra 5% to you making it a total of 25% if you can assist me pay their lawyer’s fee and the remaining 75% goes to the poor but if you can manage to come to Venezuela, I am willing to give you more than this estimated expenses and refund your flight and Visa fee. I am telling you this so that you won’t feel embarrassed if their lawyer demand for payment directly from you

Meanwhile, I was able to write a trust fund agreement through the help of a Venezuelan nurse as instructed by Banco Fidis which I attached in this mail. They said that you should print it out, sign your signature as I did and send a copy to their customer care section ( bancofidis@bancofidis.com) and a copy to their lawyer (Email: michel.v@consultant.com / Whatsapp:+13153295145
) together with a copy of your international passport or identity card and don’t forget to explain to him your purpose of contacting him for an immediate action.

If you have any question you can ask them, I trust them because I have been banking with them for the past 24 years at their headquarter in Brazil when I was there before their offshore branch was opened in New York city. Please when you receive my fund avoid using it for political ambition, building of nightclub and ungodly Arena so that you will succeed in everything you are doing with my fund.

I wish you a successful transaction.

Thanks, and best regards!

Mrs Ruhama Koenig
+17026904731
The email was sent from the email address ""Mrs Ruhama Koenig" <mrsruhamakoenig@gmail.com>", with the subject "Contact my bank and their lawyer for the transfer".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.