+17862330963

Scam reports relating to Zone 1 (NANP Area) telephone numbers
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+17862330963

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +17862330963, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +17862330963

Telephone number +17862330963 has a country code of 1, which indicates that it is from North American Numbering Plan (NANP) area. The area code (786) indicates that the number covers the State of Florida, USA and the Exchange Code (233) indicates that the number covers the town or city of Opa Locka. This Exchange code was originally designated for Landline usage and the original service provider was "PEERLESS NETWORK OF FLORIDA, LLC - FL". Number Pooling is active in this exchange and this sub-allocation of numbers is allocated to "BANDWIDTH.COM CLEC, LLC - FL".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +17862330963

Telephone number +17862330963 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Michael R. Vizard", from Cross Keys Bank and using the email addresses info.customerservcecare@aol.com and enquirycustomerservce@accountant.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Attn Dear,

I hope at the time this email reaches you, you are in good health' ...

NOTE: If you received this message in your SPAM/BULK folder, that is
because of the restrictions implemented by your Internet Service
Provider, I urge you to treat it genuinely.

My name is Mrs. Beth McCormick, I am contacting you regarding your
Compensation Fund, based on your official payment. my office received
from the United Nations. I have been authorized by the UNITED NATION
secretary general to contact you for your overdue payment. Our Payment
Settlement System (PSS) has received permanent
Authorization/Irrevocable Release/Unconditional payments guarantee by
the (UN) United Nations, to pay you off your Winning/ Compensation
Funds $3.5 Million through ATM CARD payment.

You are therefore advised to contact DR. JOHN EASLEY the New CUSTOMER
SERVICES DEPT INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENT DEPARTMENT CROSS KEYS BANK with
the below contact details to enable you receive your Fund ATM CARD
from him. He is waiting for your urgent response.

Bank Name: Cross Keys Bank USA
Director: Mr. Michael R. Vizard
Email: info.customerservcecare@aol.com
enquirycustomerservce@accountant.com
Telephone: +1(786) 233-0963

Compensation Fund, $3.5 Million U.S Dollars.

Reconfirm the following when contacting them.

(1) YOUR FULL NAME AND CORRECT CONTACT ADDRESS
(2) YOUR MOBILE/HOME TELEPHONE NUMBERS
(3) YOUR SCANNED COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION

Be informed that the amount you will receive is $3,500,000.00 USD.
(Three Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only). I
expect your urgent response to this email to enable us to monitor this
payment effectively to avoid delay in delivery of your pending card
into your address.

Thanks for your understanding as you follow instructions.
Yours in Services,
Beth McCormick
U.S Department of the Treasury.
The email was sent from the email address "Beth McCormick <aminaltwaijri44@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "enquirycustomerservce@aol.com" and the subject "Re: Your Compensation Fund, $3.5 Million U.S Dollars.".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +17862330963

Telephone number +17862330963 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Beth McCormick" and using the email address bethmccormick1972@hotmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Dear Friend,

I’m happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the co operation of a new partner from Switzerland, Presently I'm in Switzerland for investment projects with my own share of the total USD$10,960.00, Ten million nine hundred and sixty united state dollars meanwhile I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us somehow.

Now contact my secretary in 1952 Springsteen RdRock Hill, SC 29730, USA her name is Mrs.Beth McCormick on telephone number or his E-mail address(bethmccormick1972@yahoo.com)Ask him to send you the total of ($1.7M) One million Seven thousand united state dollars Citibank Cheque which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with my secretary Mrs. Beth McCormick and instruct her where to send the amount to you:

CONTACT PERSON: Mrs. Beth McCormick
EMAIL: bethmccormick1972@yahoo.com
Phone: 1(786)233-0963

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffering at that time. At the moment, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which I and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instructions to the secretary on your behalf to receive that cash Cheque, so feel free to get in touch with Beth McCormick. She will send the Cheque to you without any delay.. Feel free immediately and have your USD$1.7 Millions One million Seven hundred thousand United State dollars from my secretary, contact her immediately you receive this mail and update me through the email because I normally access my email every three days.

Regards
John Easle
The email was sent from the email address "John Easley <aminaltwaijri44@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "bethmccormick1972@hotmail.com" and the subject "Dear Friend, Contact My Secretary For Your Pending Cheque".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.