+13309460855

Scam reports relating to Zone 1 (NANP Area) telephone numbers
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+13309460855

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +13309460855, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +13309460855

Telephone number +13309460855 has a country code of 1, which indicates that it is from the North American Numbering Plan (NANP) area. The area code (330) indicates that the number covers the State of Ohio, USA and the Exchange Code (946) indicates that the number covers the town or city of Wooster. This Exchange code was originally designated for Landline usage and the original service provider was "TIME WARNER CABLE INFORMATION SVCS (OHIO) - OH".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +13309460855

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +13309460855 is being used as part of an Rental Scam Scam by someone claiming to be "Rev Ichord Matthew" and using the email address promisepromisee2@aol.com. The telephone number is included in the following Rental Scam email that is being sent to victims:
Greetings,my name is REV ICHORD MATTHEW the owner of the house you are making inquiry of

Thanks for the mail and I am sorry for my late response as i have been extremely busy lately, It gives me great joy to know that you are interested in my lovely house, it is still very much available for rent and also ready for immediate occupancy.

We have moved out due to my transfer from my work now in Warsaw,Poland. Presently my house is still available for rent, (rent already include all utilities)More so Now,i am currently in MARYLAND for a missionary work, Me and my wife along with our daughter travel from state to state for our missionary work counseling,Praying and also helping people in need.

The initial plan was to sell the house,which we tried hard to do,but the agent inflates the commission and it takes longer to sell that is why we decided to rent it out.I am telling you this in case you find the house on another website or a realtor sign,That is the old advertisement/sign and because of that reason and more we are looking for a responsible and God fearing person that can take very good care of the house.If you noticed, the price we are offering is far below the standard price. This is enough for you to know that we are not after a market rate rental fee but an absolute perfect care of the property. So if you know that you are very responsible, you can email me back to secure and occupy my house at my absent.I hope i can put my trust and confidence in you as i always stand on my word.

The utilities are included in the monthly rent such as Dryer,Washer,Internet,cables,Trash,Heat,Water,Electric,Dishwasher,Refrigerator,Stove/Oven, Microwave and more,because of this reason we need a responsible person that can take very good care of the home.

I would like you to complete the tenant application form below I am not around to show you the inside of the house due to my missionary work and please be honest with the details so we can choose the right tenant.

GENERAL HOUSE FEATURES:

House Address: 1014 Herndon Trl, Reno, NV 89523
Rent Per Month:$800(Including All Utilities)
Security Deposit: $800 (REFUNDABLE)
Total move in cost: $800
Large 2Bedrooms 2Bathrooms

All utilities are included in the rent.
Pets are fully Welcome.

There is also high speed wireless internet access.

NB: I am not around to show you the inside of the house due to my missionary work You can drive by and check the neighborhood and get back to me for further discussion, any realtor sign post will be removed once i get any responsible tenant so you ignore the sign post cause i have stop dealing and contacting the Realtor for too much fees and commissions i pay which i dont want,It is available for a long term lease as we will be here for 5years.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TENANT APPLICATION FORM

FIRST NAME:__________?
MIDDLE NAME:__________?
LAST NAME:__________?
PROFESSION:__________?
PHONE:
(CELL)PHONE__________?
(WORK)PHONE__________?
(HOME)PHONE__________?
KIDS_____ (YES/NO), HOW MANY________
PRESENT ADDRESS: _____________________
CITY: _______________
STATE:______________
ZIP CODE: ____________
OWN OR RENT:____________?
MONTHLY PAYMENT OR RENT:____________?
CURRENT EMPLOYER AND PHONE:____________?
WHY ARE YOU LEAVING__________?
IF THIS HOUSE IS BEING GIVEN TO YOU,HOW LONG DO YOU INTEND STAYING ____________?
HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL BE LIVING IN THE HOUSE:____________?
DO YOU HAVE A CAR:____________?
WHEN DO YOU INTEND MOVING IN?______________?
HOW SOON CAN YOU MAKE THE DEPOSIT PAYMENT____________?
HOW SOON DO YOU WANT TO RECEIVE THE KEYS:____________?
IF YOU HAVE A PET,
NAME OF PET: _____________?
KIND OF PETS: _____________?
HABITS
DO YOU SMOKE ______________ ?
DO YOU DRINK ______________?
DO YOU WORK LATE NIGHT?____?

Looking forward to hearing from you with all this details so that i can have it in my file in case of issuing the receipt for you and contacting you…Await your urgent reply so that we can discuss on how to get the document and the keys to you,please we are giving you all this based on trust and will want you to reciprocate that trust in us as well.We are putting all this in the hands of God since we haven't met officially and we hope you wont let us down on taking care of the property and God bless you more as you do this…The house is available for rent at the moment so you are free to move in as soon as you wish to. Feel free to get back to me for more information and arrangements on how to get the keys and other necessary documents delivered to you. The house will be available for rent for a period of 5 years so you have a choice of deciding how long you intend staying there but we might still consider a rent to own option depending on what the future holds.

THANKS AND STAY BLESSED

you can call or text me ................(330) 946-0855

Regards REV ICHORD MATTHEW
The email is a example of a Rental Scam targeting individiuals looking for rental properties. The scammer will claim to have a property available for rent at a better than market price. They will claim to be unable to show the property due to having moved away and will usually offer to send the keys using some sort of Escrow service or ask for a deposit, again to be held in Escrow. They will often use the names of real companies in the rental and accomodation sectors such as AirBnB, Flipkey, Rightmove. Legitimate landlords will make arrangements for prospective tenants to be able to view their properties - if you can't physically see the inside of the property without having to pay money to someone then it is a definite scam.