+233571757969

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+233571757969

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +233571757969, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +233571757969

Telephone number +233571757969 has a country code of 233, which indicates that it is from Ghana. The dialling code (57) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "AirtelTigo".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +233571757969

Telephone number +233571757969 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Johnson Tiena", from Ecobank Ghana Limited and using the email address ecobank.gha14@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Hello Dear, Greeting To You,

It is my pleasure to reach you after our successful attempt on our business transaction.

Well, I just want to use this medium to thank you very much for your earlier assistance in the past to help me in receiving the fund, I am obliged to inform you that I have succeeded in transferring the fund with the help of a new partner from Brazil.

Everything was perfectly done because we struck a deal with one of the Lady accountants who works with the Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF), and she rendered tremendous help to us. My new partner initiated this idea and it worked out successfully.

In appreciation of your earlier assistance to me in receiving the funds which you did not complete with me, I have decided to compensate you with the sum of Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousand United State Dollars ($950,000.00 USD ) Please accept it as a token of appreciation from Me.

Presently I am in Chile for an investment project, Since it was difficult to contact you before i traveled due to the urgency of my business schedule, I have left instructions with Mr Johnson Tiena the Foreign Remittance Department of Ecobank Ghana Limited to Send your ATM Visa Cash Card and all relevant Legal Documents to you. You need to contact him today with his contact details as below.

His Name: Mr Johnson Tiena
Email: ecobank.gha14@gmail.com
Tel: +233 571 757 969

Please email him and inform him that I have contacted you and that he should go ahead to send your compensation ATM Visa Cash Card and all relevant Legal Documents. You have to reconfirm your information to him so that he will confirm that you are the person supposed to contact him, considering the kind of information he is expecting, so feel free to get in touch with Mr Johnson Tiena, he will mail you the ATM Visa Cash Card and all relevant Legal Documents without any delay.

You are to reconfirm your following data to him as below:

Your Name. . . . . .
Direct Phone No. . . .
Your Delivery Address
Country/City. . . .
Age/Sex. . .
Occupation. . .

kindly tell him your preference to receive your US$950,000.00. If you don't wish to receive it in an ATM Visa Cash Card.

God Bless you and your family.

Regards,
Mr. Morgan Hodge
The email was sent from the email address ""S K" <salomeymowen15@gmail.com>", with the subject "YOUR COMPENSATION FOR YOUR GOOD DEED TO ME".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +233571757969 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Johnson Tiena" and using the email address ecobank.gha14@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Hello Dear, Greeting To You,

It is my pleasure to reach you after our successful attempt on our business transaction.

Well, I just want to use this medium to thank you very much for your earlier assistance in the past to help me in receiving the fund, I am obliged to inform you that I have succeeded in transferring the fund with the help of a new partner from Brazil.

Everything was perfectly done because we struck a deal with one of the Lady accountants who works with the Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF), and she rendered tremendous help to us. My new partner initiated this idea and it worked out successfully.

In appreciation of your earlier assistance to me in receiving the funds which you did not complete with me, I have decided to compensate you with the sum of Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousand United State Dollars ($950,000.00 USD ) Please accept it as a token of appreciation from Me.

Presently I am in Chile for an investment project, Since it was difficult to contact you before i traveled due to the urgency of my business schedule, I have left instructions with Mr Johnson Tiena the Foreign Remittance Department of Ecobank Ghana Limited to Send your ATM Visa Cash Card and all relevant Legal Documents to you. You need to contact him today with his contact details as below.

His Name: Mr Johnson Tiena
Email: ecobank.gha14@gmail.com
Tel: +233 571 757 969

Please email him and inform him that I have contacted you and that he should go ahead to send your compensation ATM Visa Cash Card and all relevant Legal Documents. You have to reconfirm your information to him so that he will confirm that you are the person supposed to contact him, considering the kind of information he is expecting, so feel free to get in touch with Mr Johnson Tiena, he will mail you the ATM Visa Cash Card and all relevant Legal Documents without any delay.

You are to reconfirm your following data to him as below:

Your Name. . . . . .
Direct Phone No. . . .
Your Delivery Address
Country/City. . . .
Age/Sex. . .
Occupation. . .

kindly tell him your preference to receive your US$950,000.00. If you don't wish to receive it in an ATM Visa Cash Card.

God Bless you and your family.

Regards,
Mr.Rodriquez Hodge
The email was sent from the email address "H B <hshumbertusbearen@gmail.com>", with the subject "YOUR COMPENSATION FOR YOUR GOOD DEED TO ME".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +233571757969 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr. William Bello" and using the email address ecobank.gha14@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Attention: Beneficiary,

Be informed that your Payment been Legally Approved by the National Economic Council Republic of Ghana to be Transfer but we receive a Shock News from your Partner/Business Associate that you got a near Fatal Accident that left you with a Broken Spinal Cord which Impaired your Ability to Hear and Speak. In order Words, we have been officially informed that you are now Invalid, Deaf and Dumb Arising from a Motor Accident which Damaged our Spinal Cord. This information is Provided to us by your Business Associate Appointed to Oversee your Transaction.

Furthermore, your Associate Presented a New Bank Account Details that you Authorized that your Payment to be Paid into the Account in their Favor Stated Below.

That you Need Money to sort your Hospital Bill as you Still Remain in Hospital to Treat your Health Please Treat this Message Urgent to Enable us know if its Truth What they Confirm to us, then Five Day are been Listed to Wait for your Comment Fails to do that we goes on to Pay.

Here is the Bank Account Submitted by your Business Colleague Below:

Bank of America,
A/C # 2370124517
Swift Code : BOFAUS33N
Routing No.94672361
Account Name: Gerald Phillips

However, we will wait for your Comment over this Matter and Please confirm the Validity of this Report and State Clearly whether you are Invalid, Deaf and Dumb Arising from your Auto Accident, as we expect to receive your Full Contact Details from you on return of this Mail if you are Still Alive

To Further Convince us that you are the very person, I would prefer you call Mr. Leroy Brown Chairman Payment Transfer Dept (FMF) on his Private Phone Number: +233 57 175 7969 or Email: ecobank.gha14@gmail.com To enable him Start Processing of the Release of your US$5.5 Million Dollars.

Immediately you Receive this Message otherwise, we would have no Choice But to Act According to your Will and bear it in mind that you are not going to work According to the Instruction from Mr. Leroy Brown to Enable you Receive your Funds Successfully.

Contact the Bank Immediately and Reconfirmed your Personal Information such:

Full Name........................................................
Residence Address........................................
Phone Number...............................................
Bank Account Details:...................................

Attach Copy Of Your Driver's License To Avoid Sending Your Funds into Wrong Person, Do keep Posted by Sending text message on my private number:+233 57 175 7969

Yours Sincerely,

Dr. William Bello
Secretary to Chairman Payment Transfer Dept (FMF)
Private number:+233 57 175 7969
Reply To: Email: ecobank.gha14@gmail.com
The email was sent from the email address "NAYE EL <elnaye24@gmail.com>", with the subject "COMPENSATION PAYMENT OF YOURS IS READY FOR TRANSFER TO YOU IF YOU ARE ALIVE.".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +233571757969 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Reverend Father Kevin Akujo" and using the email address rev.fatherkevinakujo@protonmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
ATTENTION BENEFICIARY:

This is to bring to your Notice that we are Delegated from the UNITED NATIONS in the Central Bank to Pay 50 victims from your country who have been Victims of Internet scam The United Nations has decided to Pay you $8,500,000 USD (Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) each. You are listed and Approved for this Payment as one of the Scammed Victims to be Paid this Amount, get Back to this Office as Soon as Possible for the Immediate Payment of your $8,500,000 USD Compensation Funds.

We have been having a Meeting for the Past Seven Months which ended Three Days ago with the Secretary to the UNITED NATIONS in the Person of Mr. António Guterres.

This Email is to all the People that have been Scammed or Extorted Money from because of your Contract Payment Execution in Any Part of the World, the UNITED NATIONS have Agreed to Compensate them with the Sum of US$8.5.MILLON This includes Every Foreign Contractors that may have not Received their Contract Sum, and People that have had an Unfinished Transaction or International Businesses that Failed Due to Government Problems or Irregularities etc.

We Found your Email in our List and that is why we are Contacting you, this has been Agreed upon and has been Signed by the United Nations Board of Directors and Trustees. You have to Contact Reverend Father Kevin Akujo our Payment Agent in West Africa, as he is our UNITED NATIONS Representative in West Africa, Contact him Immediately for your Cheque US$8.5.MILLON These Funds are in a Bank Draft for Security purpose. He will Send it to you and you can Clear it in any Bank of your choice.

Send a Copy of your Response to Official email:

SECURITY & FINANCIAL CONTACT AGENT: Reverend Father Kevin Akujo
EMAIL: Rev.FatherKevinAkujo@protonmail.com
TEL: +233-571-757-969

You are advised to send your Communication Particulars,
Full Names Age
Telephone
Fax numbers
Mailing Address
Occupation
Marital Status
Your Company Name And Address

Contact Reverend Father Kevin Akujo immediately for your Cashier Cheque.

Thanks and God bless you and your family. Hoping to hear from you as soon as you Cash your Bank Draft. Making the world a better Place for the Sake of Humanity.

Give him your File Reference (RE-1077-V) and you are free to contact him via Telephone Number which he will provide to you upon the receipt of your email.

Best Regards,
Yours Faithfully,
Mr. António Guterres
Secretary United Nations
West Africa
General Roy Smith.
(Financial Officer)United Nations...
http //www unorg/sg...
The email was sent from the email address "L V <luvyu4920@gmail.com>", with the subject "UNITED NATION PAYMENT SCAM VICTIM COMPENSATION PAYMENT CHEQUE.".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +233571757969 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Reverend Father Kevin Akujo" and using the email address rev.fatherkevinakujo@protonmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
ATTENTION BENEFICIARY:

This is to bring to your Notice that we are Delegated from the UNITED NATIONS in the Central Bank to Pay 50 victims from your country who have been Victims of Internet scam The United Nations has decided to Pay you $8,500,000 USD (Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) each. You are listed and Approved for this Payment as one of the Scammed Victims to be Paid this Amount, get Back to this Office as Soon as Possible for the Immediate Payment of your $8,500,000 USD Compensation Funds.

We have been having a Meeting for the Past Seven Months which ended Three Days ago with the Secretary to the UNITED NATIONS in the Person of Mr. António Guterres.

This Email is to all the People that have been Scammed or Extorted Money from because of your Contract Payment Execution in Any Part of the World, the UNITED NATIONS have Agreed to Compensate them with the Sum of US$8.5.MILLON This includes Every Foreign Contractors that may have not Received their Contract Sum, and People that have had an Unfinished Transaction or International Businesses that Failed Due to Government Problems or Irregularities etc.

We Found your Email in our List and that is why we are Contacting you, this has been Agreed upon and has been Signed by the United Nations Board of Directors and Trustees. You have to Contact Reverend Father Kevin Akujo our Payment Agent in West Africa, as he is our UNITED NATIONS Representative in West Africa, Contact him Immediately for your Cheque US$8.5.MILLON These Funds are in a Bank Draft for Security purpose. He will Send it to you and you can Clear it in any Bank of your choice.

Send a Copy of your Response to Official email:

SECURITY & FINANCIAL CONTACT AGENT: Reverend Father Kevin Akujo
EMAIL: Rev.FatherKevinAkujo@protonmail.com
TEL: +233-571-757-969

You are advised to send your Communication Particulars,
Full Names Age
Telephone
Fax numbers
Mailing Address
Occupation
Marital Status
Your Company Name And Address

Contact Reverend Father Kevin Akujo immediately for your Cashier Cheque.

Thanks and God bless you and your family. Hoping to hear from you as soon as you Cash your Bank Draft. Making the world a better Place for the Sake of Humanity.

Give him your File Reference (RE-1077-V) and you are free to contact him via Telephone Number which he will provide to you upon the receipt of your email.

Best Regards,
Yours Faithfully,
Mr. António Guterres
Secretary United Nations
West Africa
General Roy Smith.
(Financial Officer)United Nations...
http //www unorg/sg...
The email was sent from the email address "MAR DEL <delm5135@gmail.com>", with the subject "UNITED NATION PAYMENT SCAM VICTIM COMPENSATION PAYMENT CHEQUE.".