+22665755936

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+22665755936

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +22665755936, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +22665755936

Telephone number +22665755936 has a country code of 226, which indicates that it is from Burkina Faso. The dialling code (657) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Orange Burkina Faso S.A.".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +22665755936

Telephone number +22665755936 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr Semon Martin", from Africa Development Bank and using the email address african_devbank@accountant.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Dearest

Thanks for your mail, Here in refugee camp is like one staying inside prison, and i don't want to continue like this, once the bank start up the transfer process i will start up to my arrangement to meet you face to face, my intention is to have a good future, and a good living and continue with my education, i hope to be with you very soon and have a good life with you .

I believe in my heart that your help to me will bring something good to you, and i assure you that if God will use you to help me out of this situation, i will never forget you in my life and with your information i now have the confidence to go ahead with you, i have sent an email to the bank with your information as my trustee.

Below is the contact of the bank. Please contact the bank or call them to let us know how possible the transfer will be.

AFRICA DEVELOPMENT BANK.ADB
Contact Director of Foreign Operations.
Dr Semon martin
Telex: (+226-657-559-36)
Email. (african_devbank@accountant.com)

Looking forward to hearing your response from the bank. God bless you Please Call the Bank, When you get them on the line, you can tell them that you are calling on behalf of the fund of Dr Mbogo Edward.

With .The Account Number : 7712879875654
Swift Code Number : AFT877
Deposit Code Number AT78.
Amount: (US$7,200,000.00 Million
Depositor: DR Mbogo Edward
Beneficiary: Fatima Mbogo.

Please do your best to make sure that you make contact with the bank so that before next week the fund will be transfer into your account i will advice you to call them on their telephone number and at the same time send an email to them for them to know our seriousness, what ever you discussion with them get back to me so that i will be knowing what is happening.

My prayer is for God to grant me my grace and by the grace of God he will surely see us through, The most important thing is to make sure that you make contact with the bank let us hear from them before any other thing will be done. please call the bank as soon as you send them an email.

Thanks Yours.

Fatima.
The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +22665755936

Telephone number +22665755936 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Rev. David West" and using the email address rev.davidwest@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Dearest

I Am happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from England.Presently I am in the United Kingdom for my investment project with my own share of the money, meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to help me in transferring these funds despite that you failed to conclude the transfer with me somehow.

Now I want you to contact my Pastor in Burkina Faso because I have already issued a valid and certified bank Automated teller machine ATM master card of USD 100,000.00 on your name which is withdrawn in any ATM machine world wild.

The contact information of the Pastor is as below :

OFFICE ADDRESS
St. Columbus Cathedral and the spiritual director of Immaculate heart
CONTACT PERSON : Rev. David West
TEL: +226 65755936
Email: rev.davidwest@gmail.com
Name : David West

Please i will be glad if you will contact him for this reason and instruct him to send you the bank Automated teller machine ATM master card that contain the total sum of USD $100,000.00 which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts you made to help me in getting those fund transfer to your account as planned to be with you together in your country.I really appreciate your efforts at that time very much,so feel free and get in touch with Reverend and instruct him where to send the ATM Card to you.

Please let me know immediately you have received the bank ATM master card so that i can share the joy with you after all the sufferings at that time.In the moment, I am very busy here, But nevertheless remember that i have forwarded instruction to the Reverend on your behalf to send the valid and certified a bank Automated teller machine ATM master card of USD 100,000.00, so feel free to get in touch with Reverend, he will deliver the Bank ATM to you without any delay

Thanks and God bless you
Sincerely yours,

Fatima Mbogo
The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.