+22967585346

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+22967585346

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +22967585346, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +22967585346

Telephone number +22967585346 has a country code of 229, which indicates that it is from Benin. The dialing code (67) indicates that the number is a mobile number.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +22967585346

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +22967585346 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "John Andrianarisata" and using the email address johnandrianarisata5@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Dear Friend,

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we have never met before, but need not to worry as I am contacting you independently of my investigation and no one is informed of this communication. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of $11.3million immediately to your private account.The money has been here in our Bank lying dormant for years now without anybody coming for the claim of it.

I want to release the money to you as the relative to our deceased customer (the account owner) who died a long with her supposed NEXT OF KIN since 31 January 2010. The Banking laws here does not allow such money to stay more than 13 years,because the money will be recalled to the Bank treasury account as unclaimed fund.

By indicating your interest I will send you the full details on how the business will be executed.
send your data.

Your Full Name.
Your Country.
Your Age.
Your Occupation.
Phone Number
Office Address

Please respond urgently and delete if you are not interested

TELEPHONE NUMBER +22967585346
Regards,
Mr John Andrianarisata
The email was sent from the email address "Mr John Andrianarisata <johnandrianarisata5@gmail.com>".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.