+34631975124

Scam reports relating to Zone 3 telephone numbers:
Europe
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+34631975124

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +34631975124, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +34631975124

Telephone number +34631975124 has a country code of 34, which indicates that it is from Spain. The dialing code (6) indicates that the number is a mobile number.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +34631975124

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +34631975124 is being used as part of a Rental Scam by someone using the email address a.m.recry87@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Rental Scam email that is being sent to victims:
Currently our situation is as follows: we are not living in there anymore because 2 months ago we had the opportunity to move with work in Spain ( so you can move in as soon as you want ) and we can`t show you personally the apartment, but we will send the key to you and you`ll go to check the apartment.

For sending the key we ask for an deposit that will be 2.200 CHF : 1.600 CHF (including all bills: gas, water, electricity, TV and internet connection ; furnished ; parking space; storage space available in the basement) that will be the first month rent and 600 CHF will be refunded to you at the end of the contract if everything is in order in the house. The deposit will be made via secure payments of the company Homeaway.com in the account they will provide to you.

Here is the procedure explained:

1 - To start the process all I need is your full info (full name, shipping address and a cell phone number where you can be reached)

2- HomeAway will send you a delivery notification with the details of the apartment and the contract signed by me and an authorized person and the payment instructions to complete the rental transaction.

3 - At this point you will have to make the deposit on the account HomeAway provided to you for the amount we agreed.

4 - After you make the deposit you will have to send the payment details to HomeAway.

5 - HomeAway will verify the transfer and if everything is in order I will start the delivery through licensed shipping company such as DHL or UPS. The delivery will take 2-3 business days.

After you receive the key, you will go and check the apartment and in 5 business days (inspection time) you must contact HomeAway to inform them if you keep the apartment or not, if everything is in order you will inform HomeAway to forward the funds to my account. If you don`t like the apartment the payment will be full refunded to you. HomeAway can NOT release the funds without your approval. Also the inspection time of 5 days will start from the moment you will be at the building.

As a prove of our serious intentions you will found my passport below.
I am waiting an feedback from you and any further questions.
We can easily communicate also on Whatsapp if you want : +34 631975124
The email was sent from the email address "a.m.recry87@gmail.com".

The email is an example of a Rental Scam email. The scammer offers a property for rental at a too good to be true rent and then gives excuses why he can not show the person. He then introduces a company who handle the shipping of the key and holding a deposit.