+6531295387

Scam reports relating to Zone 6 telephone numbers:
Southeast Asia and Oceania
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+6531295387

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +6531295387, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +6531295387

Telephone number +6531295387 has a country code of 65, which indicates that it is from Singapore. The dialling code (3129) indicates that the number is a VoIP number.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +6531295387

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +6531295387 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Abdul Beykzadeh" and using the email address abdul.ojbar@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Dear sir,

Thank you so much for your email response. I am a young boy of 21 years and I am presently in Singapore with my mother hoping to survive. My name is Abdul Beykzadeh, I am the son of Late Mr. Saeed Beykzadehfrom who died of Kidney disease in the United States. My mother and I have been unfortunate to find ourselves caught up in a very difficult situation. You may be surprised to receive this letter, but it is of utmost importance to me and my mother.

I am about to entrust my destiny and the destiny of my future to you if you can help me and my mother . It will also be of immense benefit to you too. This matter demands utmost trust, honesty and integrity. It is only through the above that my mother and I will be assured of our security. This regrettable situation has put me and my mother into a situation whereby we have to look for a foreign beneficiary that will help us contact a bank in Switzerland to stand as my late fathers foreign beneficiary to the funds he left in the bank.

Before the death of my father in the United States, he told me about his funds worth $19,100,000.00 he deposited in a bank in Switzerland. I am unable to disclose the name of the bank now due to security reasons. I will be willing to give more details to you once you are willing to help me and my mother stand as the foreign beneficiary to the funds left by my father in Switzerland. My father was a very wealthy man who was into oil and gas and real estate before sickness took him away from this world.

I have made several attempts approaching the bank to release the said funds to me and my mother , but the bank is refusing to cooperate because a foreign beneficiary associated with my late father is needed to enable the bank to release the funds. I have been able to discuss immensely with the Investment and Financial planning manager of the bank and he is willing and ready to assist in this regard once I am able to provide a trustworthy foreign beneficiary to the funds.

This is the reason I am contacting you to help stand as my late father's foreign beneficiary so I can introduce you to the bank in Switzerland. All the documents covering the funds and the certificate of death of my father in the United States are all intact. The documents are with my late father's personal lawyer and in due course you will also be discussing with my late fathers lawyer. All I need from you is your cooperation so I can introduce you to the bank to enable you to stand as my late father's foreign beneficiary.

Kindly please respond back to me, all hope is almost lost in finding a genuine foreign beneficiary to my late father's funds.

Yours sincerely,

Abdul Beykzadeh
+65 3129 5387
The email was sent from the email address ""Abdul Beykzadeh" <abdul.ojbar@gmail.com>", with the subject "Re: RE".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.