+6281212841144

Scam reports relating to Zone 6 telephone numbers:
Southeast Asia and Oceania
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+6281212841144

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +6281212841144, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +6281212841144

Telephone number +6281212841144 has a country code of 62, which indicates that it is from Indonesia. The dialling code (812) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "PT Sampoerna Telekomunikasi Indonesia".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +6281212841144

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +6281212841144 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Michael P. Allen", from Mesa International Express Courier Service and using the email address mesacourierservice@aol.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
My dear

I have just visited many DHL and FedEx offices today to send the package with the information you provided, but unfortunately DHL and FedEx refused to send the package, saying it was a financially classified material that could not be sent through them. I tried to beg with them, but they refused and said it was illegal.
But now I have found a special delivery company that has undertaken to deliver the package to you safely and guaranteed.

The courier company is called Mesa International Express Courier Service. They agreed to hand over the package to you because they have been doing it for the last 30 years and I have already given it to them. But they require an amount of $165 (USD) so that the package can be delivered to you as soon as possible.

Please contact them at the following address to ask them how to send them the money:

Mesa International Express Courier Service
Email: mesacourierservice@aol.com
Phone number: +6281212841144

Please contact them as soon as possible to find out how you can send them the shipping fee because I have already handed them the package along with all the details for shipping.

Regards
Tony Chucks
The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.