+85598502242

Scam reports relating to Zone 8 telephone numbers:
East Asia and special services
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+85598502242

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +85598502242, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +85598502242

Telephone number +85598502242 has a country code of 855, which indicates that it is from Cambodia. The dialling code (98) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Applifone Co Ltd (StarCell)".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +85598502242

Telephone number +85598502242 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Roth Savuth", from Foreign Trade Bank of Cambodia and using the email address roth.savuthh019@yahoo.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Dear

Thanks for your mail, how are you and your health? It’s the will of God to know you in this transaction. I am senior staff in Foreign Trade bank here in Cambodia; I have been a banker for 27 years now. I have a client for years and I control his account here in Foreign Trade bank, unfortunately his family is involved in tsunami disaster on the 26 December 2004 in Sumatra Indonesia where they all lost their lives.

Base on this incident he started sick for years and develop heart problem and passed away on 12th march 2005 leaving nobody as the next of kin. On his sick bed I am the only person that control his hospital bills because I am in control of his money been his personal accountant.

After years of the fund $32,640,000 (Thirty Two Million Six Hundred and Forty Thousand United States Dollars) here in Foreign Trade bank none of the family is alive for the clams, recently Foreign Trade bank board directors stipulate to send this money to government treasury purse. I am a living witness of this fund which I will not like the government to have it together with his estate. I decided to contact you to stand as the relative next of king because you share the same name with him.

After my research I got your contact information from a reputable business/professional directory of your country which gives me assurance of your legibility as a person while trying to get a good and capable business for both business and investment purposes.

All documents relating to my late client and the fund are in my possession. Hence, you do not need to worry yourself or entertain any fear in you at all in this transaction. With your consent, I will file your name officially as the inheritor and will monitor the process, giving you every information/advice on how to claim this fund and successfully transfer to your nominated bank account. You will get 50% of the amount at the conclusion of this transaction for your partnership.

Meanwhile I will need you to confirm your information below so that it will enable me officially file your name at the bank as the inheritor for the bank to start the release process:

1. Full names
2. Full address
3. Occupation
4. Direct telephone number for easy communication.

All I require from you is your maximum cooperation.

Here is my Direct num +855.98502242
Cell Phone Num +855.712066904.
Here Attached is my ID card.

Yours sincerely
Mr. Roth Savuth
Board member
Foreign Trade Bank of Cambodia
Phnom Penh.
The email was sent from the email address ""Roth Savuth" <roth.savuthh019@yahoo.com>", with the subject "Dear".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +85598502242 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Roth Savuth", from the Foreign Trade Bank of Cambodia and using the email address rothsavuth10@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Dear,

Thanks for your mail, how are you and your health? It’s the will of God to know you in this transaction. I am a senior staff in Foreign Trade bank here in Cambodia; I have been a banker for 27 years now. I have had a client for years and I control his account here in Foreign Trade bank, unfortunately his family were all involved in the tsunami disaster on the 26 December 2004 in Sumatra Indonesia where they all lost their lives.

Based on this incident he started sick for years and developed heart problems and passed away on 12th march 2005 leaving nobody as the next of kin. On his sick bed I am the only person that controls his hospital bills because I am in control of his money being his personal accountant.

After years of the fund $32,640,000 (Thirty Two Million Six Hundred and Forty Thousand United States Dollars) here in Foreign Trade bank none of the family is alive for the clams, recently Foreign Trade bank board directors stipulated to send this money to the government treasury purse. I am a living witness of this fund which I will not like the government to have together with his estate. I decided to contact you to stand as the relative next of kin because you share the same name with him.

After my research I got your contact information from a reputable business/professional directory of your country which gives me assurance of your legibility as a person while trying to get a good and capable business for both business and investment purposes.

All documents relating to my late client and the fund are in my possession. Hence, you do not need to worry yourself or entertain any fear in you at all in this transaction. With your consent, I will file your name officially as the inheritor and will monitor the process, giving you every information/advice on how to claim this fund and successfully transfer it to your nominated bank account. You will get 50% of the amount at the conclusion of this transaction for your partnership.

Meanwhile I will need you to confirm your information below so that it will enable me officially file your name at the bank as the inheritor for the bank to start the release process:

1. Full names
2. Full address
3. Occupation

Here is my Direct num +85598502242
Cell Phone Num +855712066904.

Yours sincerely
Mr. Roth Savuth
Board member
Phnom Penh.
The email was sent from the email address ""Roth Savuth" <rothsavuth10@gmail.com>", with the subject "Re: [SPAM] I NEED YOUR URGENT ATTENTION !!".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +85598502242 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Sun Hor", from Foreign Trade Bank of Cambodia and using the email address sun.hor3@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Dear [Redacted]

Thanks for your mail, how are you and your health? It’s the will of God to know you in this transaction. I am a senior staff in Foreign Trade bank here in Cambodia; I have been a banker for 27 years now. I have a client for years and I control his account here in Foreign Trade bank, unfortunately his family was involved in the tsunami disaster on the 26 December 2004 in Sumatra Indonesia where they all lost their lives.

Based on this incident he started sick for years and developed heart problems and passed away on 12th march 2005 leaving nobody as the next of kin. On his sick bed I am the only person that control his hospital bills because I am in control of his money being his personal accountant.

After years of the fund ($32,640,000 Million United State Dollars) here in Foreign Trade bank none of the family is alive for the claims, recently Foreign Trade bank board directors stipulated to send this money to the government treasury purse. I am a living witness of this fund which I will not like the government to have it together with his estate. I decided to contact you to stand as the relative next of kin because you share the same name with him .

All documents relating to my late client and the fund are in my possession. Hence, you do not need to worry yourself or entertain any fear in you at all in this transaction. With your consent, I will file your name officially as the inheritor and will monitor the process, giving you every information/advice on how to claim this fund and successfully transfer it to your nominated bank account. AT the end of this transaction, you will get 50% for your participation

1. Full names
2. Full address
3. Occupation

Here is my Direct number +855-87496177
whats-pp +855.98502242

Mr Sun Hor
Board member
Phnom Penh
The email was sent from the email address "sun.hor3@gmail.com".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +85598502242 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Sun Hor", from Foreign Trade Bank of Cambodia and using the email address sun.hor22@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Dear

Thanks for your mail, how are you and your health? It’s the will of God to know you in this transaction. I am a senior staff in Foreign Trade bank here in Cambodia; I have been a banker for 27 years now. I have a client for years and I control his account here in Foreign Trade bank, unfortunately his family was involved in the tsunami disaster on the 26 December 2004 in Sumatra Indonesia where they all lost their lives.

Based on this incident he started sick for years and developed heart problems and passed away on 12th march 2005 leaving nobody as the next of kin. On his sick bed I am the only person that control his hospital bills because I am in control of his money being his personal accountant.

After years of the fund ($32,640,000 Million United State Dollars) here in Foreign Trade bank none of the family is alive for the claims, recently Foreign Trade bank board directors stipulated to send this money to the government treasury purse. I am a living witness of this fund which I will not like the government to have it together with his estate. I decided to contact you to stand as the relative next of kin because you share the same name with him .

All documents relating to my late client and the fund are in my possession. Hence, you do not need to worry yourself or entertain any fear in you at all in this transaction. With your consent, I will file your name officially as the inheritor and will monitor the process, giving you every information/advice on how to claim this fund and successfully transfer it to your nominated bank account. AT the end of this transaction, you will get 50% for your participation

1. Full names
2. Full address
3. Occupation

Here is my Direct number +855-87496177
whats-pp +855.98502242

Mr Sun Hor
Board member
Phnom Penh
The email was sent from the email address "Sun Hor <sun.hor22@gmail.com>", with the subject "Dear".