+905322913325

Scam reports relating to Zone 9 telephone numbers:
Mostly Asia
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+905322913325

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +905322913325, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +905322913325

Telephone number +905322913325 has a country code of 90, which indicates that it is from Turkey. The dialling code (532) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Turkcell".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +905322913325

Telephone number +905322913325 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Tarkan Yurdaay" and using the email address yurdaaytarkan5@aol.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Hello

It is my pleasure to communicate with you via this platform. Your positive regards towards this very message will be appreciated, please do not regard this email as one of the common unsolicited email or false business invitations in the world today. I am opportune to use this medium to exhibit my legal intentions towards investing in your country of residence. I am fully convinced that you will really be of help as a new friend and business partner. I hope my message to you will be given proper attention despite the fact we have not seen or even met each other before. knowing fully well it takes a minute, an hour or even a day to know somebody and also establish an everlasting relationship with truth and honesty between you and I.

I am planning to go into investment in your country of origin/ country of Location to assist me establish, conduct and manage the investment project, since I will not be present in day-to-day running of the business, due to my active function here. I will appreciate it if you can converge a good relationship for trust to have an everlasting business relationship without cheating, lying or sabotaging the business project. My lawyer will prepare a good memorandum of Understanding to facilitate the success of this project in-line with the law of your country of origin. I can assure you the success of the business transaction if you can keep it top secret. Humbly indicate your full name, Contact address and contact number while replying to my proposal.

Your positive response will be highly appreciated.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind Regards,
Tarkan Yurdaay.
Direct Tel.+90 532 291 33 25
yurdaaytarkan5@aol.com
The email was sent from the email address "Tarkan Yurdaay <reklama@ofis-centr.ua>", with the Reply-to address "yurdaaytarkan5@aol.com" and the subject "BUSINESS PROPOSAL".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +905322913325 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Tarkan Yurdaay" and using the email address ismailtarkan54@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
It is my pleasure to communicate with you via this platform. Your positive regards towards this very message will be appreciated, please do not regard this email as one of the common unsolicited email or false business invitations in the world today. I am opportune to use this medium to exhibit my legal intentions towards investing in your country of residence. I am fully convinced that you will really be of help as a new friend and business partner. I hope my message to you will be given proper attention despite the fact we have not seen or even met each other before. knowing fully well it takes a minute, an hour or even a day to know somebody and also establish an everlasting relationship with truth and honesty between you and I.

I am planning to go into investment in your country of origin/ country of Location to assist me establish, conduct and manage the investment project, since I will not be present in day-to-day running of the business, due to my active function here. I will appreciate it if you can converge a good relationship for trust to have an everlasting business relationship without cheating, lying or sabotaging the business project. My lawyer will prepare a good memorandum of Understanding to facilitate the success of this project in-line with the law of your country of origin. I can assure you the success of the business transaction if you can keep it top secret. Humbly indicate your full name, Contact address and contact number while replying to my proposal.

Kind Regards,
Tarkan Yurdaay.
ismailtarkan54@gmail.com
The email was sent from the email address "Tarkan Yurdaay. < <">"@filipinas.ccash.com.br>", with the Reply-to address "ismailtarkan54@gmail.com" and the subject "BUSINESS INTEREST...".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +905322913325 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Tarkan Yurdaay" and using the email address yurdaaytarkan5@aol.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Hello

Kind Regards,
Tarkan Yurdaay.
yurdaaytarkan5@aol.com
The email was sent from the email address "Tarkan Yurdaay <info@scibew-neca.org>", with the Reply-to address "yurdaaytarkan5@aol.com" and the subject "BUSINESS PROPOSAL".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +905322913325 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Tarkan Yurdaay" and using the email address officefile54873@yahoo.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Treat as urgent

It is my pleasure to communicate with you via this platform. Your positive regards towards this very message will be appreciated, please
do not regard this email as one of the common unsolicited email or false business invitations in the world today. I am opportune to use
this medium to exhibit my legal intentions towards investing in your country of residence. I am fully convinced that you will really be of
help as a new friend and business partner. I hope my message to you will be given proper attention despite the fact we have not seen or
even met each other before. knowing fully well it takes a minute, an hour or even a day to know somebody and also establish an everlasting
relationship with truth and honesty between you and I.

I am planning to go into investment in your country of origin/ country of Location to assist me establish, conduct and manage the investment
project, since I will not be present in day-to-day running of the business, due to my active function here. I will appreciate it if you
can converge a good relationship for trust to have an everlasting business relationship without cheating, lying or sabotaging the
business project. My lawyer will prepare a good memorandum of Understanding to facilitate the success of this project in-line with
the law of your country of origin. I can assure you the success of the business transaction if you can keep it top secret. Humbly indicate
your full name, Contact address and contact number while replying to
my proposal.

Kind Regards,

Tarkan Yurdaay.
Contact Email Adress: ( officefile54873@yahoo.com )
Direct Tel. 90 532 291 33 25
The email was sent from the email address "FIRST BANK NIGERIA PLC <xxx@lee.org>", with the Reply-to address "officefile54873@yahoo.com" and the subject "Treat as urgent".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +905322913325 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Tarkan Yurdaay" and using the email address ismailtarkan66@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Hello

It is my pleasure to communicate with you via this platform. Your positive regards towards this very message will be appreciated, please do not regard this email as one of the common unsolicited email or false business invitations in the world today. I am opportuned to use this medium to exhibit my legal intentions towards investing in your country of residence. I am fully convinced that you will really be of help as a new friend and business partner. I hope my message to you will be given proper attention despite the fact we have not seen or even met each other before. knowing fully well it takes a minute, an hour or even a day to know somebody and also establish an everlasting relationship with truth and honesty between you and I.

Kind Regards,
Tarkan Yurdaay.
ismailtarkan66@gmail.com
The email was sent from the email address "(unknown sender)", with the Reply-to address "ismailtarkan66@gmail.com" and the subject "BUSINESS INTEREST...".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +905322913325 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Hassan Imam" and using the email address hassan80imam@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:

Kind Regards,
Hassan Imam
Tel+8801711- 232810
Tel.+90 532 291 33 25
The email was sent from the email address "Hassan Imam <robertkimin1980@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "hassan80imam@gmail.com" and the subject "BUSINESS PROJECT".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +905322913325 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Trichy Sesahdri Soundara Rajan" and using the email address rajan90soundara@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
It is my pleasure to communicate with you through this medium. My name is TRICHY SESAHDRI SOUNDARA RAJAN, an India National living in Istanbul, Turkey. I am opportune to use this medium to write to you regarding my legal intentions in having investment in your country of residence. I am fully convinced that you will really be of help as a new friend and business partner. I hope my message to you will be given proper attention despite the fact we have not seen or even met each other before.

I am planning to go into investment in your country of origin if you agree to assist me establish, conduct and manage the investment project, since I will not be present in day-to-day running of the business, due to my active function here. I will appreciate it if you can converge on a good relationship for trust. My lawyer will prepare a good memorandum of Understanding to facilitate the success of this project in-line with the law of your country of origin. I can assure you of the success of the business transaction. Humbly indicate your full name, Contact address and contact number while replying.

NB: Due to the current world economic situation you are required to keep the business investment top secret.

Kind Regards,
TRICHY SESAHDRI SOUNDARA RAJAN
Tel.+90 532 291 33 25
The email was sent from the email address "Rajan Soundara <nationwideichich@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "rajan90soundara@gmail.com" and the subject "Investment".