+971558598631

Scam reports relating to Zone 9 telephone numbers:
Mostly Asia
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+971558598631

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +971558598631, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +971558598631

Telephone number +971558598631 has a country code of 971, which indicates that it is from United Arab Emirates. The dialling code (55) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "du".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +971558598631

Telephone number +971558598631 is being used on a fake domain zahedlegal.com, which claims to belong to "Zahed Legal Consultancy". The website gives the following contact details:
Address :
Millennium Plaza Hotel, Sheikh Zayed Road,Dubai, UAE
+971 558 598 631
Email :
info@zahedlegal.com
The WhoIs record for the fake domain zahedlegal.com gives the following information.
Creation Date: 2020-08-20T02:17:26Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-08-20T02:17:26Z

Registrant Name: Motibep Veromite
Registrant Organization: Private Person
Registrant Street: 8 Jinx Road
Registrant City: Zimbxo
Registrant State/Province: Ulimao
Registrant Postal Code: 6590
Registrant Country: AU
Registrant Phone: +61.6583288320
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: rbsonlineuk@mail.com

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +971558598631

Telephone number +971558598631 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Sayyad Zahed", from Sayyad & Partner Law Office and using the email address ask.sayyadzahedchambers@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
(Principal Partner) Zahed & Associate
(Legal Practitioner/Advocates)
Khalifa Street, Al Habtar Building,
P. O. Box 26166, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
+971558598631.

Dear ,
Thanks for your prompt response towards my proposal. First of all, I want to assure you that what I have brought before you is as clear as daylight which will never endanger your position in any way. Regarding my present position in my country as a legal practitioner and luminary, as such, there is no way I can indulge in any illegitimate activities that will bring a hold instrument to my profession or tarnish my image in the society. I contacted you about this matter due to your surname or common name in similarity with my late client's surname. As the personal attorney to late Mr. Michael , it is my responsibility to retrieve his assets and clear his name since his wife and only female child died alongside him in the ghastly car crash accident . It all happened on the 27st March 2011, my client together with his immediate family and his only daughter died in the car crash, The accident occurred on their way back from a holiday at "Abu Dhabi-Dubai highway" in Abu Dhabi- UAE.

I am Barrister Sayyad Zahed, a legal practitioner and principal attorney working in all areas of the family court jurisdiction. I am living here in my country called the United Arab Emirates and also my late client was living here with his family before they died together in the car crash, He was a contracting Engineer. I have been the personal attorney to Late Mr. Michael for years before he met his untimely death with all members of his family. Ever since then, I have done everything possible to trace his relatives without any luck. Most of his properties were vandalized by hoodlums and some overgrown by weeds as there is no one to look after them.

I choose you because you are from the same country as my late client, which has been my long dream to invest whenever an opportunity of this kind comes my way. Secondly, I found your contact where I was looking for a trustworthy person who I can trust to execute this transaction and who can follow my instructions without any delay that was why I chose you. This is like a dream and it is destiny that brought us together. If you follow my instructions and do as I have instructed, in the next 14 days, the entire fund will be in your account. You need not to fear anything because I am a lawyer here and anything that you have with me is real and very pure. I swear with my life and the life of my sick child that I can never ever put my hands in anything that will tarnish my already built image.

You may or may not be directly related to Late Mr. Michael, but understand that I really made a thorough inquiry and was convinced that he had no living relatives as he came to UAE some time in 1970 as an orphan, so I want you to understand that there is no atom of risk involved in this transaction because I as his personal attorney, I have been mandated to provide his next of kin (relation), therefore whosoever I present to the bank will be accepted and will be approved as his legitimate next of kin. I have searched long for his relatives; hence he didn't include anybody as his next of kin, to his estates both in the bank and other places. The management had planned to invoke their abandoned property decree and to confiscate the funds after the expiration of the period given to me, can you imagine that? I was my late client's personal attorney, so I was privileged to his transaction with the bank. I will establish you with my veto power as the supposed next of kin since this have to be certified by my office, for your assistance towards the completion of this transaction, I suggest we share the money 45/45 and 10 for the Orphanage, hence we both will join hands together towards the successful closure of this claim with STANDARD CHARTERED BANK, UAE. as the amount involved is (€11,735,000.00).

I anticipate your response to enable me to give you more details on how we can proceed with this transaction.

Best Regards,
Mr. Sayyad Zahed
Senior Partner | Project Manager | Litigation

Sayyad & Partner Law Office
Khalifa Street, Al Habtar Building,
P. O. Box 26166, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Phone No: +971558598631
The email was sent from the email address ""Sayyad Zahed" <ask.sayyadzahedchambers@gmail.com>", with the subject "Re: Inheritance".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.