+221764632282

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+221764632282

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +221764632282, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +221764632282

Telephone number +221764632282 has a country code of 221, which indicates that it is from Senegal. The dialing code (7646) indicates that the is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Tigo (Sentel)".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +221764632282

Telephone number +221764632282 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Wilson Johnson" using the email address wilsonjohnson210@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Attention Our beneficiary

This is to inform you that the United Nation Organization in conjunction with the World Bank has released the 2020 compensation Fund which you are one of the lucky 40 winners that the committee has resolved to compensate with the sum of ( $2,500,000.00 USD ) Two Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars after the 2020 general online compensation raffle draw held last month during the UNCC conference this year with the Secretary-General of the United Nations Mr. António Guterres in Geneva Switzerland. This payment program is aimed at charities / fraud victims and their development to help individuals to establish their own private business/companies.

Your E-mail was randomly selected among others to receive this Fund through our International Micro Soft Network during the compensation ballot survey/draws.

However, your Compensation Fund of $2,500,000.00 USD has been credited into an ATM CARD which you are entitled to be withdrawing $3000 USD each day from the ATM CARD in any ATM Machine of your choice in your country or any where in the World.

Therefore, contact Mr. Wilson Johnson, he is our representative and also United Nation`s Coordinator in West Africa that will help you receive your ATM CARD. You can contact him immediately with his contact address below so that he can explain to you how you can receive your ATM CARD before the expiring date.

Contact Person: Mr Wilson Johnson
E-mail: ( wilsonjohnson210@gmail.com )
Address BP 4001, Dakar Senegal
Tel number is ( +221-764-632-282 )

Please, make sure that you contact him as soon as you receive this message and also remember to get back to us once you receive the ATM CARD.

We are at your service.
Many Thanks,
Mrs. Helen Marvis
United Nations Liaison Office
Directorate for International Payments
The email was sent from the email address ""Mrs. Helen Marvis" <christinlololok@gmail.com>", with the subject "HI".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +221764632282 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Johnson Wofai", Managing Director of United Bank for Africa and using the email addresses info.ubabankofsenegal@accountant.com and info.uba.bankofsenegal@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Hi Dear how are you today, and is me Ms Kartinie Thinie, Thanks for your efforts towards me, Hope all is well with you and your family? please am sorry for not writing you for a long time now, I want you to celebrate with me after the past difficulties in life which we went through when we are having a problem of opening an Non - Resident Domiciliary Bank Account in Trustee Savings Bank United Kingdom, which eventually you fail to conclude. I am using this opportunity to inform you that this transfer has finally been transferred with the assistance of another partner from Africa who financed the transaction to a logical conclusion.

However, due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness You showed during the course of opening the account in Trustee Savings Bank United Kingdom, I want to compensate you and show mygratitude to with the sum of (Three Hundred Thousand American Dollars $3000,000.00 ) You will use it and start a business of your choice and take care of your family as well. I will never forget you in mylife because you showed me the road.

Well i have arranged your payment through swift Visa Card payment United Bank for Africa. The card center will issue a Visa Card of your funds with your names which will enable you to withdraw your money in any ATM Machine World wide, but the maximum is the sum of three thousand united states dollars only per day ($1,500).

kindly contact the below person who is in position to issue and release your visa card to you and also send the following information's as listed below to them.

Your full name.......................... ...
Your address....................... .........
Your country....................... ........
Your age........................... ........
Your occupation.................... .........
Your phone number........................ ..

Contact Managing Director: Mr. JOHNSON WOFAI
United Bank for Africa Place de l'Indépendance Dakar
Immeuble SDIH 2, Place de l'Indépendance
BP 4001 DAKAR SENEGAL
Email:..... ( info.ubabankofsenegal@accountant.com ) Or ( info.uba.bankofsenegal@gmail.com )
Phone number +221764632282

The Visa Card payment center has been mandated to issue out your payment without any hitches in receiving your payment. how ever, my dear as soon as you receive this visa card try and inform me ok have a nice day and wishing you the best

Ms Kartinie Thinie
The email was sent from the email address "Kartinie Thinie <kartiniethinie@gmail.com>", with the subject "My dear, I have a good news for you.".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +221764632282 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Johnson Wofai", from United Bank for Africa and using the email addresses info.ubabankofsenegal@accountant.com and info.uba.bankofsenegal@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Hi Dear how are you today, and is me Ms Kartinie Thinie, Thanks for your efforts towards me, Hope all is well with you and your family? Please am sorry for not writing you for a long time now, I want you to celebrate with me after the past difficulties in life which we went through when we were having a problem of opening a Non - Resident Domiciliary Bank Account in Trustee Savings Bank United Kingdom, which eventually you failed to conclude. I am using this opportunity to inform you that this transfer has finally been transferred with the assistance of another partner from Africa who financed the transaction to a logical conclusion.

However, due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness You showed during the course of opening the account in Trustee Savings Bank United Kingdom, I want to compensate you and show my gratitude to with the sum of (Three Hundred Thousand American Dollars $3000,000.00 ) You will use it and start a business of your choice and take care of your family as well. I will never forget you in my life because you showed me the road.

Well i have arranged your payment through swift Visa Card payment United Bank for Africa. The card center will issue a Visa Card of your funds with your names which will enable you to withdraw your money in any ATM Machine World wide, but the maximum is the sum of three thousand united states dollars only per day ($1,500).

kindly contact the below person who is in position to issue and release your visa card to you and also send the following information as listed below to them.

Your full name.......................... ...
Your address....................... .........
Your country....................... ........
Your age........................... ........
Your occupation.................... .........
Your phone number........................ ..

Contact Managing Director: Mr. JOHNSON WOFAI
United Bank for Africa Place de l'Indépendance Dakar
Immeuble SDIH 2, Place de l'Indépendance
BP 4001 DAKAR SENEGAL
Email:..... ( info.ubabankofsenegal@accountant.com ) Or ( info.uba.bankofsenegal@gmail.com )
Phone number +221764632282

The Visa Card payment center has been mandated to issue out your payment without any hitches in receiving your payment. how ever, my dear as soon as you receive this visa card try and inform me ok have a nice day and wishing you the best

Ms Kartinie Thinie

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +221764632282 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Reverend Joseph Moore" and using the email address revfathermooree@yahoo.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Hello Dear,
How are you today, l hope you are fine. My day is very boring over here. In this camp we don't go out because we are not allowed to do so, it's just like one staying in the prison and l hope by God's grace l will come out from here soon.

Reverend Joseph Moore is the Reverend father of the ( Christ the king Church ) here in this camp has been very good to me since I came here. I am living in the women's hostel because the camp has two hostels, one for men and the other for women. The Pastor's Tel number is ( +221764632282 ) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send it to me. I don't have a cell phone of my own.

I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year in the university where I was studying medicine before the tragic incident that made me to be in this situation now. My Dear, l would like you to know that l have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in the Bank which he used my name as the next of kin.

The amount is $5.7 (Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars). As a refugee here I don't have the right or privilege to withdraw the money myself because it is against the laws of this country. So l would like you to assist me in transferring this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents ( Passport, the United Nations Declaration) and air ticket to come over to meet with you in your country.

The money can't be withdrawn here in Senegal where I am in refugee statues, like the Reverend would have helped me. I want you to send me your contact information such as your

Names ..................................
Address .....................................
Age .....................................
Telephone ................................

I have got in touch with the bank and made them know about my plans to withdraw this money, How ever, the bankers advise me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf to be my trustee and foreign partner. They also let me know about the bond which they signed with my father that the money will be handed to me in bulk which means l should decide if i will transfer the money all at once or in small parts.

I just have to let you know about this so that you can assist me to be my trustee and foreign partner on this money. Like I said, I want you to call me because we have a lot to talk. This is because I have contacted you alone. l kept this secret from people in this camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. Have a nice time and think about me. My dear, this is the email address of the Reverend
( revfathermooree@yahoo.com ). l hope to hear from you soon. l think i am in love with you.
Yours Faithful.
Miss Kartinie Thinie
The email was sent from the email address ""Kartinie Thinie" <kartiniethinie@gmail.com>", with the subject "Please be honest with me.".