+447572447162

Scam reports relating to Zone 4 telephone numbers:
Europe
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+447572447162

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +447572447162, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +447572447162

Telephone number +447572447162 has a country code of 44, which indicates that it is from United Kingdom. The dialling code (75724) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "EE Limited ( TM)".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +447572447162

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +447572447162 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Alison Ross", CEO of the Royal Bank of Scotland and using the email address rbsremittdeptt@aol.co.uk. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Hello My Dear,

How are you doing? And I hope all is well with you my dear I was very glad to hear from you today and also thank you a lot for mercy and your loving kindness over my situation,I thank you once again for your kindness towards me.

If government ask any questions, I can prove myself, because is my late father bank account.

Am suffering in this refugee camp due to bad drinking of water and bad food!

I will also like to see you face to face,I like your sympathy upon me very much and I want you to know that before I contacted you I praying and fasting in which I ask God to direct me to the right person I will have my trust on Him which he will never disappoint me at all and I contacted you in which God so good you responded to me which make me have the faith and believe in you that you will not disappoint me after you have my money in your position, you can never have any problem my money is clean, My dear if you read my first e-mail to you very well, you will see it there I am Ivorian...! Formerly lived in the city of Damascus,Syrian Arab Republic.

Please I have not told anyone,except you about the existence of this money and I will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.

Remember I trust you that is why I am giving you all this information's!..

I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status,After I come to see you face to face in your country! We will managed the money transfer to your account between you and me in any business of your choice in your country,Then I can continue my education also over there in your country.

In this regards I will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,Tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me to transfer the amount deposited by my late father Dr David Williams to your account in your country and bringing me out from this place.

The contact information of the bank is as follows:

THE NAME OF THE BANK: ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
Address: St Andrew Square Edinburgh SCO EH2 2YB P
Royal Bank of Scotland C.E.O E-mail:
rbsremittdeptt@aol.co.uk

CEO of the Royal Bank of Scotland
The Name Of The C.E.O : ( Alison Ross )
Telephone number +Tel: +447572447162
Fax number ............+447572447163

Amount $5.5 million dollars Us deposited by my late father from republic of Ivory Coast, Which Miss Cynthia William stand as the next of kin.

My dear!,I am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and I promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money in some business, Since I am still too young to manage it ,As I told you before,This camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.

Please make sure that you write to the bank that you are my foreign partner
and you want to know the possibility of how my fund can be transfer
into your account for quick responds, So that after the transfer you
can send some money from that money for me to prepare my
traveling documents to meet you in your country.

Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.

Yours friend,

Miss Cynthia
The email was sent from the email address ""Miss Cynthia William" <cynthiacynthia1977@yahoo.com>", with the subject "PLEASE CONTACT ROYAL BANK C.E.O ALISON ROSS TODAY FOR THE TRANSFER!".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.