+447700008965

Scam reports relating to Zone 4 telephone numbers:
Europe
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+447700008965

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +447700008965, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +447700008965

Telephone number +447700008965 has a country code of 44, which indicates that it is from the United Kingdom. The dialing code (77000) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Cloud9 Mobile Communications Ltd".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +447700008965

Telephone number +447700008965 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Nigel Higgins", Group Chairman of Barclays Bank Plc and using the email address mooredavid2012@hotmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Dear Confirmed Fund Beneficiary,

My name is Nigel Higgins. This is to inform you that I am the current Group Chairman of Barclays Bank Plc. For more information about my humble self, please log into the official site:https://home.barclays/who-we-are/struct ... l-higgins/

I am contacting you based on the information made available to me about your good self and your pending payment of TEN MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY, ($10,500,000.00) which according to records, has been delayed by bureaucratic bottle neck and currently floating.

As part of my own strategy and organized network, designed to deliver services that would satisfy the needs, wants or aspirations of customers. I have withdraw the entire bureaucratic standard operating procedure so that releasing of your payment to you could be achieved with less inconveniences within a shortest period.

However, details would be related to you as you acknowledge receiving this letter and reconfirm your personal information and banking details, including your phone and fax numbers.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Sincerely,

Nigel Higgins, (Group Chairman),
Barclays Bank Plc,
Registered number: 1026167,
1 Churchill Place, London, ENG E14 5HP,
SWIFT Code: BARCGB21,
Direct Telephone: +44 770 000 8965,
www.barclays.co.uk.
The email was sent from the email address "Barclays Bank Plc, <mooredavid20121@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "mooredavid2012@hotmail.com" and the subject "Re: proposal".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +447700008965

Telephone number +447700008965 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Nigel Higgins", Group Chairman of Barclays Bank Plc and using the email address nigelhiggins.md5@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Your delayed payment has been released after a successful reviewed.
All irregularities has been corrected and normalized. Please reconfirm
your details for swift payment.

Hoping to hear from you as soon as possible,

Nigel Higgins, (Group Chairman),
Barclays Bank Plc,
Registered number: 1026167,
1 Churchill Place, London, ENG E14 5HP,
SWIFT Code: BARCGB21,
Direct Telephone: +44 770 000 8965,
WhatsApp, SMS Number: + 44 787 229 9022
www.barclays.co.uk
The email was sent from the email address ""mydesk.ceoinfo@barclaysbank.co.uk" <nigelhiggins.md5@gmail.com>", with the subject "RE PAYMENT NOTIFICATION UPDATE".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.