+919025081035

Scam reports relating to Zone 9 telephone numbers:
Mostly Asia
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+919025081035

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +919025081035, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +919025081035

Telephone number +919025081035 has a country code of 91, which indicates that it is from India. The dialing code (90 25) indicates that the number covers the area of Tamil Nadu and that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Reliance Jio".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +919025081035

Telephone number +919025081035 is being used as part of a Bank Instrument Scam by someone using the email address fintradde@gmail.com. The telephone number in included in the following following post that was made on LinkedIn:
SBLC | BG
No upfront Charges !
No Transmission Fees!
Call/Wa: +919025081035
E-mail : fintradde@gmail.com
The post was made from the profile "SOLUTIONSFINTRADE - LC | SBLC | MT103 | FUEL | FOOD GRAIN | FUND HANDLING | LAND & BUILDING | 2ND CHANNEL".

fintradde
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Post by fintradde »

Admin Note: This post was made by the scammer himself in an attempt to avoid losing victims.

Hello

I don't know who has posted my number and email id here for making scam
I don't know what policy followed by admin . It seems any one can come here and post any one as a scammer without due diligence .
If I'm scammer then it's ok but what scam i did , must be mentioned here with valid evidence

There are many so-called sblc provider on LinkedIn those are seeking upfront money from clients but my providers not asking any type of upfront money until mt760 confirmed . I think my provider blocking such so called provider for looting clients money so they put my details in scammer list here
Dear Admin please you should avoid such act to spoil some one name who does nothing wrong
Thanks

DodgyDialersAdmin
Site Admin

Post by DodgyDialersAdmin »

The evidence that you are nothing more than a useless, lazy, good for nothing scammer is in the first post. As you are obviously too dumb to be able to recognise it, let me summarise it for you.

Multi-million dollar financial transactions involving bank instruments are not arranged by individuals using anonymous Indian mobile phones and free Gmail email addresses. They are also not advertised on dodgy LinkedIn groups. But, scammers do hide behind mobile phones and free email addresses and they do spam forums and social media.

Oh and since you asked, our policy is to do our due diligence and vet every phone number before it is posted here. We did that and came to the conclusion that you are definitely a scammer.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +919025081035 is being used as part of a Bank Instrument Scam by someone claiming to be "Sushil Chandra" and using the email address fintradde@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following following post that was made on social media:
Indian Performance Bank Guarantees Available (PBG)

Procedure

1. Fill provided application form
2. Along with application send PBG format
3. Deposit 5% of the FV as FD in own account with PBG issuer bank. This FD will be unhold after PBG tenure completion
4. Make 12% DD of the FV on the name of issuer after receipt of SFMS ( Structured Financial Messaging System)
5. Min FV 5Cr
7. Release of PBG within 10days

Issuer banks Bank of Baroda, Allahabad Bank, UCO Bank

Our service charges 1% of FV

Contact

Sushil Chandra
fintradde@gmail.com
Call/Wa +919025081035

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +919025081035 is being used as part of a Bank Instrument Scam by someone claiming to be "Sushil Chandra", from FinTrade Nvizon and using the email addresses info@fintradenvizon.com and fintradde@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following post that was made on LinkedIn:
ߓ̆UNDING AGAINST 20% COLLATERAL OF LOAN VALUE
(BG, FD, SBLC will be as Collaterals)

1.Investment Provider will provide FIVE MILLIONS minimum equivalent to local currency as project investments to Project Promoter on an agreed schedule at an interest rate of 4.5% - 5.5% (Flat) per annum.
2.Borrower/Clients will be responsible for the Legal and Financial Due Diligence of the project – for which the Borrower/client will bear the cost directly.
3.A onetime 5% of loan value charged which include Hedging , insurance, Bank charges and this 5% deducted directly from disbursement
4.Service charges 6%
5.Flexible repayment options up to 10 years.
6.1-18 months of moratorium.
7.Quarterly Payment option for Repayment of Investments.
8.No physical collateral will be kept
9.Till the project is up and running, or till the period of moratorium, the Promoter would keep a Bank Guarantee/Fixed Deposit of 20% of the fund required as Security

FinTrade Nvizon
Call/Wa: +919025081035
E-mail : info@fintradenvizon.com
fintradde@gmail.com
The post was made from the profile "Sushil Chandra - Project and Corporate Financing | SBLC | BG | SBLC Monetization | SKR-FD-TPF-PPP Trading | Government Liaison".

The WhoIs record for the fake domain fintradenvizon.com gives the following information.
Creation Date: 2021-07-01T06:50:23Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2022-07-01T06:50:23Z

Registrant Name: Sushil Chandra
Registrant Organization: Fintrade Nvizon
Registrant Street: Cannought place
Registrant City: New Delhi
Registrant State/Province: Delhi
Registrant Postal Code: 110001
Registrant Country: IN
Registrant Phone: +91.9025081035
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: