+19178101057

Scam reports relating to Zone 1 (NANP Area) telephone numbers
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+19178101057

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +19178101057, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +19178101057

Telephone number +19178101057 has a country code of 1, which indicates that it is from the North American Numbering Plan (NANP) area. The area code (917) indicates that the number covers the State of New York, USA and the Exchange Code (810) indicates that the number covers the town or city of New York City. This Exchange code was originally designated for Landline usage and the original service provider was "BANDWIDTH.COM CLEC, LLC - NY".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +19178101057

Telephone number +19178101057 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Stewart Douglas" and using the email address desiredstewart.d.55@torontomail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Dear Valued Client

I have a transaction that I believe will be of mutual benefits to both of us. kindly Contact me for more details as I want to be sure that my mail got to you before I can reveal more.

You can as well call me on this number +1-917 810-1057 if you wish to speak with me or send SMS TEXT .

Best regards,

Mr Stewart Douglas
The email was sent from the email address "Mr Stewart Douglas <aka@akananita.com>", with the Reply-to address "desiredstewart.d.55@torontomail.com" and the subject "Mutual Benefits to both of us.".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +19178101057 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Henry Morgan" and using the email address henry222morgan@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Dear Valued Customer:

I am writing this letter once again to clarify my stand in this matter (Your Abandoned funds) and first and foremost i want you to understand that i am a very contented man and i am not interested in your consignment but i feel i can help you by telling you the real truth and why your consignment is been abandoned here.

Like as i rightly said before, your fund is 100% real and legal and you have every right to receive your fund as soon as the fee $1,800 is paid to the security authorities as law demand which will allow them to issue me a security Clearance Permit for me to bring your funds to your doorstep without any hitch.

One thing i understood about this life is that people hate the truth and prefer wasting their hard earn resources due to cheap promise from hoodlums.

However if you lose your abandoned consignment now, it will be called back to the national treasury and it will not stop me to do my official work, So i will advise you to have a second thought about this as time is running out of hands here due to numerous assignment on our hands now as i am willing to do my own part if you are ready to receive your consignment because i cannot move your consignment out of the security post without showing them the security inspection payment receipt as it is a compulsory receipt here.

Having said this,you will be responsible for the 60% of the total fees ($1,800) which is $1,100 While i will be responsible for 40% of the fee which is $700, So once i hear from you, i will forward you the information of the receiver here.

Think about it and get back to me as soon as you read this urgent message as we are submitting our report any moment from now and once we close your file and submit the report, you can never receive your fund again.

I look forward in hearing from you.

Mr Henry Morgan

You can as well call me on this number +1-917 810-1057 if you wish to speak with me or send SMS TEXT .
The email was sent from the email address "Mr Henry Morgan <aka@akananita.com>", with the Reply-to address "henry222morgan@gmail.com" and the subject "You must Pay strictly Attention to read this message for your own Good".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +19178101057 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "John Smith" and using the email address johnsmithalex040@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
My name is John Smith ,I am the Director Inspection Unit, United
Nations Inspection Agent. We are currently in John F. Kennedy
International Airport New York City, United States for official
inspection while i discovered an abandoned shipment from UK via
Diplomat with your name/email tagged on it, when i personally
scanned it, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metallic
Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 65kg each. On my assumption,
each of the 3 boxes will contain more than Fifteen Million USD or
above in each.

On further investigation, i discovered that the consignment was
abandoned due to wrong declaration of the content, also the
Diplomat inability to pay for Non Inspection Fees, because he did
not know the content of the boxes.

I will arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this Airport to
your address, once we are through I will deploy the services of a
secured shipping Company geared to provide the security it needs
to your doorstep.

Now i want to strike a deal with you, in your acceptance i will
proceed on this. I have the capacity to secure the release of
your consignment with my status as an United Nations\Inspection
Agent. You will give me 10% of the amount in the consignment and
you take the remaining 90% when we cleared it,

If you are not in agreement with this proposal, please disregard
it. But if you can meet with my condition, then we have a deal.
I can get everything concluded within 24 to 48 hours and proceed
to your address for delivery upon your acceptance.

Write me on this email: johnsmithalex040@gmail.com if you accepts
to work with me.Send me your cell phone number and your address
and your full name.

You can as well call me on this number +1-917 810-1057 if you
wish to speak with me but if you call and could not reach me on
phone note that i am on the field for inspection, So leave your
information so that i can reach you when i am back in the office.

Mr. John Smith
The email was sent from the email address "John Smith<rchandler@acuitycfo.com>", with the Reply-to address "johnsmithalex040@gmail.com" and the subject "Abandoned consignment to claim".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +19178101057 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Harrison Chester" and using the email address chesterharrison79@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Attn: Sir/Madam

My name is Mr Harrison Chester ,I am the Director Inspection Unit,
United Nations Inspection Agent. We are currently in John F. Kennedy
inspection while i discovered an abandoned shipment from UK via Diplomat
with your name/email tagged on it, when i personally scanned it, it
revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metallic Trunk Boxes weighing
approximately 65kg each. On my assumption, the box contain $10 M only

abandoned due to wrong declaration of the content, also the Diplomat
inability to pay for Non Inspection Fees, because he did not know the
content of the boxes.

I will arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this Airport to your
address, once we are through I will deploy the services of a secured
shipping Company geared to provide the security it needs to your
doorstep.

Now i want to strike a deal with you, in your acceptance i will proceed
on this. I have the capacity to secure the release of your consignment
with my status as an United Nations\Inspection Agent. You will give me
10% of the amount in the consignment and you take the remaining 90% when
we cleared it,

If you are not in agreement with this proposal, please disregard it. But
if you can meet with my condition, then we have a deal. I can get
everything concluded within 24 to 48 hours and proceed to your address
for delivery upon your acceptance.

Write me on this email: chesterharrison79@gmail.com if you accepts to
work with me.Send me your cell phone number and your address and your
full name.

You can as well call me or text sms on this number +1-917 810-1057 if
you wish to speak with me but if you call and could not reach me on
phone note that i am on the field for inspection, So leave your
information so that i can reach you when i am back in the office.

Mr Harrison Chester
The email was sent from the email address "Mr Harrison Chester <ventas@inmobiliariasantapaula.com>", with the Reply-to address "chesterharrison79@gmail.com" and the subject "SETTLEMENT OF US$10 .000,000.00 PAYMENT DELIVERY ????".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +19178101057 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Eric Miller" and using the email address storagefacilityfirm@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
ATTN : Sir/Madam

My name is Mr Eric Miller ,I am the Director Inspection Unit, United Nations Inspection Agent. We are currently in John F. Kennedy International Airport New York City, United States for official inspection while i discovered an abandoned shipment from UK via iplomat with your name/email tagged on it, when i personally scanned it, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metallic Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 65kg each. On my assumption, the box contain $10 M only .

On further investigation, i discovered that the consignment was abandoned due to wrong declaration of the content, also the Diplomat inability to pay for Non Inspection Fees, because he did not know the content of the boxes.

I will arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this Airport to your address, once we are through I will deploy the services of a secured shipping Company geared to provide the security it needs to your doorstep.

Now i want to strike a deal with you, in your acceptance i will proceed on this. I have the capacity to secure the release of your consignment with my status as an United Nations\Inspection Agent. You will give me 10% of the amount in the consignment and you take the remaining 90% when we cleared it,

If you are not in agreement with this proposal, please disregard it. But if you can meet with my condition, then we have a deal. I can get everything concluded within 24 to 48 hours and proceed to your address for delivery upon your acceptance.

Write me on this email: storagefacilityfirm@gmail.com if you accepts to work with me.Send me your cell phone number and your address and your full name.

You can as well call me or text sms on this number +1-917 810-1057 if you wish to speak with me but if you call and could not reach me on phone note that i am on the field for inspection, So leave your information so that i can reach you when i am back in the office.

Prof Eric Miller
The email was sent from the email address ""Mr. Eric Miller " <info@earlyheightscollege.com>", with the Reply-to address "storagefacilityfirm@gmail.com" and the subject "COMPENSATION SETTLEMENT OF US$10 .000,000.00 WITH INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) EUROPEAN UNION.".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +19178101057 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Gregory Ortiz" and using the email address gregorgoritiz@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
ATTN : Sir/Madam

My name is Mr. Gregory Ortiz ,I am the Director Inspection Unit, United Nations Inspection Agent. We are currently in John F. Kennedy International Airport New York City, United States for official inspection while i discovered an abandoned shipment from UK via Diplomat with your name/email tagged on it, when i personally scanned it, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metallic Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 65kg each. On my assumption, the box contain $10 M only .

On further investigation, i discovered that the consignment was abandoned due to wrong declaration of the content, also the Diplomat inability to pay for Non Inspection Fees, because he did not know the content of the boxes.

I will arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this Airport to your address, once we are through I will deploy the services of a secured shipping Company geared to provide the security it needs to your doorstep.

Now i want to strike a deal with you, in your acceptance i will proceed on this. I have the capacity to secure the release of your consignment with my status as an United Nations\Inspection Agent. You will give me 10% of the amount in the consignment and you take the remaining 90% when we cleared it,

If you are not in agreement with this proposal, please disregard it. But if you can meet with my condition, then we have a deal. I can get everything concluded within 24 to 48 hours and proceed to your address for delivery upon your acceptance.

Write me on this email: gregorgoritiz@gmail.com if you accepts to work with me.Send me your cell phone number and your address and your full name.

You can as well call me or text sms on this number +1-917 810-1057 if you wish to speak with me but if you call and could not reach me on phone note that i am on the field for inspection, So leave your information so that i can reach you when i am back in the office.

Mr. Gregory Ortiz
The email was sent from the email address ""Mr. Gregory Ortiz" <contacto@nicra.net>", with the Reply-to address "gregorgoritiz@gmail.com" and the subject "Re: ***** / YOUR ABANDONED CONSIGNMENT IS READY FOR CLAIM/****".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +19178101057 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Stewart Douglas" and using the email address desiredstewart.d.55@torontomail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:

My Name is Mr.Stewart Douglas,I am the Director Inspection Unit,
United Nations Inspection Agent. We are currently in John F. Kennedy
inspection while i discovered an abandoned shipment from UK via
Diplomat with your name/email tagged on it, when i personally scanned
it, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metallic Trunk Boxes
weighing approximately 110kg With Registration RBT-45C. On my
assumption, the two truck boxes will contain more than $5M in each
$10M only.

The consignment was abandoned because the Contents of the consignment
was not properly declared by the consignee as "MONEY" rather it was
declared as personal effect to avoid interrogation and also the
inability of the diplomat to pay for The INTERNATIONAL CONSIGNMENT
MONEY MOVEMENT Charge fee which is $2,500USD. On my assumption the
consignment is still left in our Storage House here at John F Kennedy
Airport, NY till date.

abandoned due to wrong declaration of the content, also the Diplomat
inability to pay for Non Inspection Fees, because he did not know the
content of the boxes.

I will arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this Airport to your
address, once we are through I will deploy the services of a secured
shipping Company geared to provide the security it needs to your
doorstep.

Now i want to strike a deal with you, in your acceptance i will
proceed on this. I have the capacity to secure the release of your
consignment with my status as an United Nations\Inspection Agent. You
will give me 10% of the amount in the consignment and you take the
remaining 90% when we cleared it,

If you are not in agreement with this proposal, please disregard it.
But if you can meet with my condition, then we have a deal. I can get
everything concluded within 24 to 48 hours and proceed to your address
for delivery upon your acceptance.

Write me on this email: desiredstewart.d.55@torontomail.com if you
accepts to work with me.Send me your cell phone number and your
address and your full name.

You can as well call me on this number +1-917 810-1057 if you wish to
speak with me but if you call and could not reach me on phone note
that i am on the field for inspection, So leave your information so
that i can reach you when i am back in the office.

Mr.Stewart Douglas
The email was sent from the email address "Mr.Stewart Douglas <asorockadviser@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "desiredstewart.d.55@torontomail.com" and the subject "TRUTH ABOUT YOUR CONSIGNMENT".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

My Name is Mr.Stewart Douglas,I am the Director Inspection Unit,United Nations Inspection Agent. We are currently in John F. Kennedy International Airport New York City, United States for official inspection while i discovered an abandoned shipment from UK via Diplomat with your name/email tagged on it, when i personally scanned it, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metallic Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 110kg With Registration RBT-45C. On my assumption, the two truck boxes will contain more than $5M in each $10M only.

The consignment was abandoned because the Contents of the consignment was not properly declared by the consignee as "MONEY" rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid interrogation and also the inability of the diplomat to pay for The INTERNATIONAL CONSIGNMENT MONEY MOVEMENT Charge fee which is $1,200USD. On my assumption the consignment is still left in our Storage House here at John F Kennedy Airport, NY till date.

Write me on this email: desiredstewart.d.55@torontomail.com if you accepts to work with me.Send me your cell phone number and your address and your full name.

You can as well call me on this number +1-917 810-1057 if you wish to speak with me but if you call and could not reach me on phone note that i am on the field for inspection, So leave your information so that i can reach you when i am back in the office.

Mr.Stewart Douglas
The email was sent from the email address "hjoe0745@gmail.com", with the Reply-to address "hjoe0745@gmail.com" and the subject "TRUTH ABOUT YOUR CONSIGNMENT".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +19178101057 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Stewart Douglas" and using the email address storagefacilityfirm@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Dear Valued Customer:

I am writing this letter once again to clarify my stand in this matter (Your Abandoned funds) and first and foremost i want you to understand that i am a very contented man and i am not interested in your consignment but i feel i can help you by telling you the real truth and why your consignment is been abandoned here.

Like as i rightly said before, your fund is 100% real and legal and you have every right to receive your fund as soon as the fee $1000 is paid to the security authorities as law demand which will allow them to issue me a security Clearance Money Movement Permit for me to bring your funds to your doorstep without any hitch.

One thing i understood about this life is that people hate the truth and prefer wasting their hard earn resources due to cheap promise from hoodlums.

However if you lose your abandoned consignment now, it will be called back to the national treasury and it will not stop me to do my official work, So i will advise you to have a second thought about this as time is running out of hands here due to numerous assignment on our hands now as i am willing to do my own part if you are ready to receive your consignment because i cannot move your consignment out of the security post without showing them the security inspection payment receipt as it is a compulsory receipt here.

Having said this,you will be responsible for the 50% of the total fees ($1000) which is $500 While i will be responsible for 50% of the fee which is $500, So once i hear from you, i will forward you the information of the receiver here.

Think about it and get back to me as soon as you read this urgent message as we are submitting our report any moment from now and once we close your file and submit the report for the year 2020 December , you can never receive your fund again.

Call or SMS: +1-917 810-1057

Thanks,

Mr Stewart Douglas
The email was sent from the email address "storagefacilityfirm@gmail.com", with the Reply-to address "storagefacilityfirm@gmail.com" and the subject "RECOVERY FUND OF $1,500,000.00 USD".