+855886545084

Scam reports relating to Zone 8 telephone numbers:
East Asia and special services
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+855886545084

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +855886545084, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +855886545084

Telephone number +855886545084 has a country code of 855, which indicates that it is from Cambodia. The dialing code (88) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Metfone".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +855886545084

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +855886545084 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be from Skylink Bank Plc and using the email address info@skylinkbp.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Yes, my dear ,
I understand what you said, and I am happy that you have understood everything I am saying , too.
Right now, we have to proceed because I don't think we have much time to waste for this.
To start with, the name of the diseased client is MR.OLIVE TALL SCOTFON. He is from England, a British citizen, and also a business man, too. To prove to you the truth about this, the attachment below is the account statement showing the exact amount late Mr.Olive Tall S, saved in our bank. I believe with the account statement attached below, you also believe my words. But remember you must keep everything secret between me and you, OK.
Like I said before, I have trusted you with all my heart, and I know you will not betray me or disappoint me as soon as you receive this fund in your account. Meanwhile, in your next mail, please don't forget to send me your contact address, both the USA address and your UK address too.

So right now, I am going to give you the contact information and address of our bank, and also I will direct you on how you can write to the bank for the transfer of the bank.

This is the contact information and address of my bank.

Bank Name: Skylink Bank Plc - headquarters
Address : #42, Street 379, Beoung Tompun, Phnom Penh , Cambodia.
Email: info@skylinkbp.com
Tel : +855 968965842
Fax :(855) 886545084

You will contact the bank through their email: info@skylinkbp.com and whatever they responds to you, you let me know immediately.
The email was sent from the email address ""Kerry Hoods" <kerryhoods222@gmail.com>", with the subject "Re: Hello".

The WhoIs record for the fake domain skylinkbp.com gives the following information.
Creation Date: 2017-08-28T14:28:17.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-08-28T14:28:17.00Z

Registrant Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Registrant Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.
The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.