+498935635602

Scam reports relating to Zone 4 telephone numbers:
Europe
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+498935635602

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +498935635602, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +498935635602

Telephone number +498935635602 has a country code of 49, which indicates that it is from Germany. The dialing code (89) indicates that the number covers the area of Munich and that the number is a landline number.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +498935635602

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +498935635602 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr. Annegret Hillbebin" from a company called Security Expert and using the email address diplomaticcexpert@mail2expert.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Ok, I was thinking that its better we do the money laundering first before my coming.

I am sending you the deposit certificate and the contact of the company.

Here are my details.

Name: Morgan Belt Angela.
Address:064 Avenida Paseo del Mar, Costa del Este
Nickname: Super Dove.

It’s not necessary you send yours if you can present yourself well to them with the document am sending together in this massage.

All you need to do now is to contact them with this document and ask them to ship the treasure box to your address. when the box reach you , I will send you the secret code numbers that you will use to open the box and have access to the cash inside and send to me so that I can obtain authentic traveling document to met with you and start a new life .

Here is their contact.

Company name: security expert.
Phone: +49 89 3563560
Fax: +49 89 35635602
Email: diplomaticcexpert@mail2expert.com
Contact person: Dr. Annegret Hillbebin.
Contact them and let me know.

Thank you as I wait for your action.

Angela Morgan
angela.morgan90@aol.com
The email was sent from the email address ""Angela Morgan" <angela.morgan90@aol.com>", with the subject "Re: Dear One,".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.