+442033897157

Scam reports relating to Zone 4 telephone numbers:
Europe
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+442033897157

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +442033897157, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +442033897157

Telephone number +442033897157 has a country code of 44, which indicates that it is from the United Kingdom. The dialing code (203389) indicates that the number covers the area of London and that the number is a landline number. The original service provider was "Exa Networks Limited".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +442033897157

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +442033897157 is being used as part of an Employment Scam by someone claiming to be "Col Morgan George", who is looking to employ someone to work as a "private nurse". The telephone number is included in the following Employment Scam email that is being sent to victims:
Good Day [REDACTED],

With pleasure to receive possible approval from our office, we have come in conclusion to hire you under the sponsorship of the United States Air Force to work for us as a private nurse to take care of my family and especially my wife who had a hip injury doing her sky dive training. Be clarified that this job requires no nursing license, IELTS in other to work for us. Attached here with is the United States Air Force Staff Sponsorship Form which you are required to fill and return back to me alongside the contract agreement document which must be signed to be submitted to the Director of Recruitment (USAF) for approval. We are newly transferred here in UK at the US Military Base, Royal Air Force Lakenheath where am serving currently and we have to adapt to the (BWSL) British work and safety law with the rules of the United Kingdom Arbitration Association to ensure that any controversies that arise out of or relates to the agreement attached must be settled by arbitration by the military lawyer.

The mandate by the British Government requires that you are to clear your UK Immigration Healthcare Surcharge (IHS) to enable the United Kingdom home office process your travel papers, after which your document will be mailed and delivery to the British Consulate in your area for visa processing and stamping. Note that all these formalities will be completed ASAP; so that we can book you air ticket to UK soonest. Here are the documents we need from you for the processing of your travel documents.

1) A copy of your international passport.
2) Your office or home address for delivery of your travel document.
3) Your telephone or office contact address and orders if necessary.
4) Copy of recent photograph.

It is advisable that you make available the above requirements ready which must be submitted to the United Kingdom home office through our legal travel agent Babsco Travels for the processing of your work and resident permit papers. You need to be certified eligible to live and work in UK by getting cleared your Immigration Healthcare Surcharge (IHS) for us to receive permission from the home office to proceed with the procurement plan in getting your travel documents ready. Kindly make contact with Babsco Travels for further processing.

Babsco Travels
Contact Person: Murtala Babs
111 Estuary House,
196 Ballards Road, Dagenham,
Essex, England, RM10 9AB
Email: info@babscotravelsuk.com
Tel: +441204238390
FAX: (+44) 844-7-7943

You are by this notice advised to strictly adhere to the instructions from the Babsco Travels to enable your Immigration Healthcare Surcharge been and issue you the United Kingdom health clearance early enough. Feel free to call our telephone line any time you wish to and if you have any questions with respect to your employment position with us, please do not hesitate to ask we will always provide you with answers; I have also attached my family picture.

Be sure to get back to us on this as soon as you have followed our instruction to enable the Babsco Travels follow up on your application process with the UK Home Office here in London. Attached also are my family pictures and id as we advise you send us your picture, my family longs to see you too.

Best Regards

Col Morgan George
+442033897157
+442033223251
The email is an example of an Employment Scam, targeting people looking to work in the UK. The scammer offers the victim a job and tells them to contact a specific travel agency to arrange their travel documents. THe victim will then be told that there are never ending taxes and fees to be paid. In many cases, the victims being targeted would not be eligible to work in the UK in any case.