+2348054807070

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+2348054807070

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +2348054807070, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general inforation about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +2348054807070

Telephone number +2348054807070 has a country code of 234, which indicates that it is from Nigeria. The dialing code (805) indicates that the number is a mobile phone number and that the original service provider was "Globacom Ltd (Glo)".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +2348054807070

Telephone number +2348054807070 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be Priscilla Ekwere Eleje, Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria and using the email address godwelloffiert@gmail.com. The telephone number in included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
FROM THE DESK OF:
Mrs. Priscilla Ekwere Eleje
Deputy Governor and Board of Director
Central Bank of Nigeria
Telephone Call Me+234805-480-7070.

Attention: contract beneficiary

This is to officially inform you that we have verified your contract/ inheritance file and found out that why you have not received your payment is because you have not fulfilled.

The obligations given to you in respect of your contract/inheritance payment.

Secondly we have been informed that you are still dealing with none officials in the Bank, and you're entire attempt to secure the release of your fund proved abortive. We wish to advise you that such an illegal act like this have to stop if you wish to receive your payment since we have decided to bring a solution to your problem.

Right now we have arranged your payment through our MasterCard payment center here in central bank of Nigeria, which is the latest instruction from the newly elected financial crimes union (EFCC) of Nigeria. This office will send to you an ATM MasterCard which you will use to withdraw your money in any ATM machine in any part of the world, but the maximum is two thousand five hundred USD per day, so provide the below information to this office.

1. Your full name:
2. Phone and fax number:
3. Address where you would like to receive your ATM MasterCard
4. Your age and current occupation:
5. Your copy passport or i d:
6. Nearest airport:

Kindly contact this office, the ATM payment department (CBN).this office has been mandated to issue out usd6, 000,000.00 as initial payment for this fiscal year 2020.

Note that because of impostors, we hereby issue you our code of conduct, which is (CBN 2020) so you have to indicate this code when contacting this office by using it as your subject.

I AM WAITING YOUR REPLY

YOURS SINCERELY,

Mrs. Priscilla Ekwere Eleje
Deputy Governor and Board of Director Central Bank of Nigeria
The email was sent from the email address "PAYMENT CENTER DEPARTMENT <godwelloffiert@gmail.com>", with the subject "ATTENTION CONTRACT BENEFICIARY"

The email raises a number of red flags that indicate that this is a scam. Firstly, banks and major companies do not use free email addresses such as Gmail. Secondly, the email address account "godwelloffiert" bears no resemblance to the claimed name of the sender "Priscilla Ekwere Eleje". Thirdly, the email was sent to multiple recipients using BCC. Finally, banks do not randomly write to people advising them that they are entitled to large sums of money (in this case six million dollars). This is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam and anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

In addition to the above red flags, the fact that telephone number +2348054807070 is a mobile phone is another major indication that this is a scam. Banks and large companies do not use mobile phones as a means of contact, they have proper landline phone numbers.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +2348054807070

Telephone number +2348054807070 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Carman L. Lapointe" and using the email address mscarmianapointe@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
For your security, we have disabled links in this email. If you believe it is safe to use, mark this message as not spam.
United Nations Office Of International Oversight Services (OIOS)
Internal Audit, Monitoring, Consulting And Investigations Division
Headquarters of United Nations 777 United Nations Plaza 44th St, New York, NY 10017, United States,
Head Of United Nations Under-Secretary-
General For Internal Oversight Services
Call+23480548-07070.

ATTN: FUND BENEFICIARY:

This is to inform you that I came to Nigeria yesterday from London, after series of complains from the FBI and other Security agencies from Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica, South America and the United States of America respecti vely, against the Federal Government of Nigeria and the British Government for the rate of scam activities going on in these two nations. You can go through our website http:/ /www.un.org/sg/senstaff_details.asp?smgID=147

I have met with the new Nigeria President Muhammadu Buhari who claimed that he has been trying his best to make sure you receive your fund in your account. Right now, as directed by our secretary general Mr. Ban Ki-Moon, We are working in collaborations with the Nigerian Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) and has authorize the Government of Nigeria to effect the payment of your compensation of an amount of (US$10, 5000, 000, 00) as approved by both the British government and the UN in your favor without any delay.

Sincerely, you are a lucky person because I have just discovered that some top Nigerian and British Government Officials are interested in your fund and they are working in collaboration with One Mr. Richard Graves from USA to frustrate you and thereafter divert your fund into their personal account. And you have to send me your telephone number so that I can call you and give you more information,

Or reply with provision of the details,

1. Your full Name:
2. Delivery Address:
3. Your direct Tel, Cell:
4. A copy of your ID or ID numbers:
5. Nearest Airport:

NOTE: You have been warned to STOP every communication you have with anyone as regards to your approved fund because all these while, they have not been able to help you to receive your fund so for your best interest, STOP every communication you have with whoever you have been dealing with and work with me so that you will receive your fund within 72 banking hours.

I have a very limited time to stay in Nigeria here so I would like you to urgently respond to this message so that I can advise you on how best to receive your fund within the next 72 hours..

HAVE A WONDERFULL DAY.

Yours Sincerely,

Ms. Carman L. Lapointe
Head Of United Nations Under-Secretary-
General For Internal Oversight Services
Headquarters of United Nations 777 United Nations Plaza 44th St, New York, NY 10017, United States,
The email was sent from the email address "UN SECRETARY GENERAL <mscarmianapointe@gmail.com>", with the subject "United Nations Office Of International Oversight Services (OIOS)".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.