+447045717911

Scam reports relating to Zone 4 telephone numbers:
Europe
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+447045717911

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +447045717911, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +447045717911

Telephone number +447045717911 has a country code of 44, which indicates that it is from the United Kingdom. The dialing code (70457) indicates that the number is a Personal Redirect number. The original service provider was "Franzcom Ltd".

About Personal Redirect numbers

UK telephone numbers starting with 70 are personal redirect numbers that can be redirected anywhere in the world at no cost to the number's owner. There is no real legitimate need for these numbers, but they are loved by scammers as they can appear to be in the UK and have calls from victims redirected to their own number.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +447045717911

Telephone number +447045717911 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Edward Rodriguez", Senior Vice President and Principal Financial Officer from ExxonMobil and using the email address eddierodriguez@citromail.hu. The telephone number in included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
ExxonMobil House
Ermyn Way
Leatherhead
Surrey, KT22 8UX.

I am Mr. Edward Rodriguez, representing the operation and corporate affairs in contract related matters of Exxon Mobil in London (http://www.exxonmobil.com). Exxon Mobil is one of the World Largest oil producing and Management Company with over 1.2 Trillion pounds Capital contract Investment.

As a Senior Vice President and Principal Financial Officer of Exxon Mobil that handle contract related matters, I successfully over invoiced a contract few years back which is not known by anybody and, I need your full cooperation and partnership to re-profile this contract funds amounting to US$9.2M to your name as the contractor that executed this contract in Asia few years.

The fund will be paid to you through a Finance Company where it is presently deposited as soon as the filing and documentation process is concluded in your name because the contract was executed by Exxon Mobil United Kingdom in Asia.

Most importantly, you will be required to fill your data's stated below to enable me arrange legal documents that will proof you as a sole contractor with EXXON MOBIL:

(1). Stand as the beneficiary / contractor with Exxon Mobil to receive the funds as I will present you before the firm with legal documents.
(2). Receive the funds into a business/personal bank account in your country.

(3). At the completion of this transaction, the sharing rates shall be 60% for me, 40% for you.

(4) Full Names;
(5) Contact Address:
(6) Direct Telephone No:
(7) Occupation:
(8) Age and Marital Status:
(9) Means of Identification:

Note: Get back to me as soon as possible For more details about the funds.

Email: eddierodriguez@citromail.hu

Best Regards,
TEL:+447045717911
Mr. Edward Rodriguez,
Senior Vice President and Principal Financial Officer
ExxonMobil London.
The email was sent from the email address "Edward Rodriguez <antonioguterr1@msn.com>", with the subject "Quick Reply".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being fraudulently transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +447045717911 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "William Wallace" and using the email address inheritancebeneficiary@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Re: Claim of My Partner Investment Company Fund Account / Deposit Number : 526J26548

ATTN: BENEFICIARY,

I’m Mr. William Wallace, i work with a Financial Organization London Branch here in United Kingdom.

There is an account opened in this bank in 2004 and after our third quarter auditing on 9th March 2020 ,I then found this account and when I investigated deeply by contacting the assigned next of kin I also found that the next of kin to this account was an Indonesia who lived in London for over 63Yrs and nobody has operated on this account
again after 2014.

I took the courage to look for a reliable and honest person who will be capable for this important transaction. In order to transfer out $63.8 million United state dollars After going through some old files, I discovered that if I do not Remit this money out urgently, it will be forfeited for nothing and the Financial Organization of Scotland management might divert the funds to their own accounts.

Please respond immediately I will use my position and influence to effect the legal approval and onward transfer of this fund into your account with appropriate clearance from foreign payment department. You will stand to get 40% while 60% will be for me. Kindly quote the
reference (acct) numbers above when responding to this mail.

I will fill you in with further details upon your reply. Email: inheritancebeneficiary@gmail.com

Sincerely yours,

William Wallace
Tel: +44 7045717911
14, Great Suffolk Street,
SA30 6JB, London, United Kingdom

Disclaimer: This message transmitted with it are confidential and privileged. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copy or disclosure of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.
The email was sent from the email address "William Wallace <blousier.denita_ipkhj@outlook.com>", with the subject "Deposit Number : 526J26548".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +447045717911 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "William Wallace" and using the email address williamwallace@consultant.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Deposit Number : 526J26548

ATTN: BENEFICIARY,

I’m Mr. William Wallace, I work with a Financial Organization London Branch here in United Kingdom.

There is an account opened in this bank in 2004 and after our third quarter auditing on 9th Nov 2021 ,I then found this account and when I investigated deeply by contacting the assigned next of kin I also found that the next of kin to this account was an Indonesia who lived in London for over 63Yrs and nobody has operated on this account
again after 2014.

I took the courage to look for a reliable and honest person who will be capable for this important transaction. In order to transfer out $63.8 million United state dollars After going through some old files, I discovered that if I do not Remit this money out urgently, it will be forfeited for nothing and the Financial Organization of Scotland management might divert the funds to their own accounts.

Please respond immediately I will use my position and influence to effect the legal approval and onward transfer of this fund into your account with appropriate clearance from foreign payment department. You will stand to invest the fund after I will come over for sharing. Kindly quote the
reference (acct) numbers above when responding to this mail. williamwallace@consultant.com

I will fill you in with further details upon your reply.

Sincerely yours,

William Wallace

Tel: +44 7045717911
14, Great Suffolk Street,
SA30 6JB, London, United Kingdom

Disclaimer: This message transmitted with it are confidential and privileged. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copy or disclosure of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.
The email was sent from the email address "William Wallace <antonioguterr5@msn.com>", with the subject "Deposit Number : 526J26548".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.