+17812140726

Scam reports relating to Zone 1 (NANP Area) telephone numbers
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+17812140726

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +17812140726, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +17812140726

Telephone number +17812140726 has a country code of 1, which indicates that it is from the North American Numbering Plan (NANP) area. The area code (781) indicates that the number covers the State of Massachusetts and the Exchange Code (214) indicates that the number covers the town or city of Cambridge. This Exchange code was originally designated for Landline usage and the original service provider was "LEVEL 3 COMMUNICATIONS, LLC - MA". Number Pooling is active in this exchange and this sub-allocation of numbers is allocated to "BANDWIDTH.COM CLEC, LLC - MA".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +17812140726

Telephone number +17812140726 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Michel Alde" and using the email address llccorpisuu@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Attention: Beneficiary,

We are ready to remit your long over due fund to you but you will send the sum of $89 to enable me send all transfer documents to all boards, transfer units, your bank and to you by postal service thereafter your fund will hit your account the next day.

You have completed all payments and procedures just remaining for you to receive your documents so that we can effect transfer.

I am waiting.

President: Michel Alde
Add me on Whatsapp for easy communication +17812140726
The email was sent from the email address "EMU-EUROPEAN UNION <llccorpisuu@gmail.com>", with the subject "Your Documents".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +17812140726

Telephone number +17812140726 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Michel Alde" and using the email address llccorpisuu@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Attention: Beneficiary,

For the very last time: We are giving you maximum of Saturday the 14th day of March to receive your fund or forget about it.

You have completed all necessary payments in the past and you have no fees to pay except $89 for the delivery of all transfer documents to your bank, all transfer organization/fund body, and to your home address before the transfer will be made to your account and nothing on earth can ever stop the transfer.

The $89 is for those outside the United States and $50 for those in the United States.

Please, do not take this for granted anymore because this will be the last warning.

I am very sorry it has come to this but i have warned you for over 6 months and no more.

President: Michel Alde
Add me on Whatsapp for easy communication +17812140726
The email was sent from the email address "EMU-EUROPEAN UNION <llccorpisuu@gmail.com>", with the subject "Last Warning".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.