+22990210155

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+22990210155

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +22990210155, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +22990210155

Telephone number +22990210155 has a country code of 229, which indicates that it is from Benin. The dialing code (90) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Libercom".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +22990210155

Telephone number +22990210155 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr Andy Lord" from Speed Trust Courier and using the email address speedtrust48@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Attention Beneficiary:

This is to bring to your notice that I have paid the courier Security charges of your ATM Visa Card ($20Million) but I did not pay for their shipping and insurance fee. Now your ATM Visa Card ($20Million) has been deposited with Speed Trust Courier Company for delivery so I want you to contact speed Trust Courier Company with your Full Contact information's so that they will deliver your ATM Visa Card ($20Million) to your designated home address without any delay. Like I stated earlier, the Security charges has been paid but I did not pay their shipping and insurance fees since they refused. A reason for their refusal is because they do not know when you are going to contact them. They told me that you must pay their shipping and insurance fees once you contact them today and please copy this email address bellow: Email: speedtrust48@gmail.com

Contact Person:
DR ANDY LORD.
Director Speed Trust Courier
Company Benin Republic,
Cell Phone: +229-90210155
Email: speedtrust48@gmail.com
Email: speedtrust48@gmail.com

They will approved United Bank for Africa International ATM Visa Card on your favor that will be credited with ($20Million) United states dollars, before it is been sent to you direct to your doorstep which you are to use in accessing your fund in any ATM Stand location worldwide, our cash card will give you access for amount of withdraw via Internet or any cash ATM machine in the world at maximum of $10,000 per day. It's easy to manage even with custom options to suit your particular business needs worldwide, withdraw banking system anywhere you are in the world and you are also given an option to transfer funds from your ATM card to your local bank account.

If you like to receive your fund this way, kindly contact them with the following information's

YOUR FULL NAME====================
YOUR COUNTRY=====================
YOUR DELIVERY ADDRESS=============
YOUR HOME TELEPHONE NUMBER=======
YOUR OFFICE TELEPHONE=============
YOUR CELL PHONE===================
YOUR COMPANY NAME================
A COPY OF YOUR INT'L PASSPORT=======
PROFESSION, AGE AND MARITAL STATUS==

So they have been mandated by the ECOWAS parliament to issue out the sum of ($20Million) in your favor this fiscal year so be informed that all the necessary arrangement of processing your fund of US ($20Million) into ATM Visa Card that will be dispatched to your designated address for your use in making daily withdrawals will be made as soon as they hear from you.

Best Regards,
Mrs. Jane Texman
The email was sent from the email address "Jane Texman <aaa.@docomonet.jp>", with the Reply-to address "Jane Texman <speedtrust48@gmail.com>" and the subject "ATM Visa Card ($20Million)".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +22990210155 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr Andy Lord", Director of Speed Trust Courier and using the email address speedtrust268@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Attention Beneficiary:

This is to bring to your notice that I have paid the courier Security charges of your ATM Visa Card ($20Million) but I did not pay for their shipping and insurance fee. Now your ATM Visa Card ($20Million) has been deposited with Speed Trust Courier Company for delivery so I want you to contact speed Trust Courier Company with your Full Contact information's so that they will deliver your ATM Visa Card ($20Million) to your designated home address without any delay. Like I stated earlier, the Security charges has been paid but I did not pay their shipping and insurance fees since they refused. A reason for their refusal is because they do not know when you are going to contact them. They told me that you must pay their shipping and insurance fees once you contact them today and please copy this email address bellow: Email: speedtrust268@gmail.com

Contact Person:
DR ANDY LORD.
Director Speed Trust Courier
Company Benin Republic,
Cell Phone: +229-90210155
Email: speedtrust268@gmail.com
Email: speedtrust268@gmail.com

They will approved United Bank for Africa International ATM Visa Card on your favor that will be credited with ($20Million) United states dollars, before it is been sent to you direct to your doorstep which you are to use in accessing your fund in any ATM Stand location worldwide, our cash card will give you access for amount of withdraw via Internet or any cash ATM machine in the world at maximum of $10,000 per day. It's easy to manage even with custom options to suit your particular business needs worldwide, withdraw banking system anywhere you are in the world and you are also given an option to transfer funds from your ATM card to your local bank account.

If you like to receive your fund this way, kindly contact them with the following information's

YOUR FULL NAME====================
YOUR COUNTRY=====================
YOUR DELIVERY ADDRESS=============
YOUR HOME TELEPHONE NUMBER=======
YOUR OFFICE TELEPHONE=============
YOUR CELL PHONE===================
YOUR COMPANY NAME================
A COPY OF YOUR INT'L PASSPORT=======
PROFESSION, AGE AND MARITAL STATUS==

So they have been mandated by the ECOWAS parliament to issue out the sum of ($20Million) in your favor this fiscal year so be informed that all the necessary arrangement of processing your fund of US ($20Million) into ATM Visa Card that will be dispatched to your designated address for your use in making daily withdrawals will be made as soon as they hear from you.

Best Regards,
Mrs. Jane Texman
The email was sent from the email address "Mrs. Jane Texman <speedtrust268@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address ""Mrs. Jane Texman" <speedtrust268@gmail.com>" and the subject "ATM Visa Card ($20Million)".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +22990210155 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Ben Edward Jr" and using the email address mrbenedwardjr44@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
We are here to inform you that your total Inheritance Payment of $7.8Million USD that you have been waiting for so many year is here in our office and if you wish to receive your total funds in cash, please email me as soon as possible with your full contact details so that you will receive your funds in cash to your home address with out any more delays and I will be expecting you to get back to me ASAP.

This cash was brought to us this yesterday by the cash payment office BENIN REPUBLIC, please reconfirm the below information to avoid delivery of your cash to wrong hand.

Full names............
Parcel owner address......
Country/State........
Occupation...........
Passport/Driving License
Tel...........

We will register your cash payment and send you some document's that back up the delivery before we proceed for safety delivery of your package as soon as you reconfirm the required information for safety delivery.

Mr. Ben Edward Jr
Director Cash Payment Office
Cell Phone: +229-902-10155
Email:mrbenedwardjr44@gmail.com
The email was sent from the email address "nattapong <nattapong@q-maticasia.co.th>", with the Reply-to address "mrbenedwardjr44@gmail.com" and the subject "Cash Payment".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +22990210155 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Ben Edward Jr" and using the email address mrbenedwardjr44@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
We are here to inform you that your total Inheritance Payment of
$7.8Million USD that you have been waiting for so many year is here in
our office and if you wish to receive your total funds in cash, please
email me as soon as possible with your full contact details so that you
will receive your funds in cash to your home address with out any more
delays and I will be expecting you to get back to me ASAP.

This cash was brought to us this yesterday by the cash payment office
BENIN REPUBLIC, please reconfirm the below information to avoid delivery
of your cash to wrong hand.

Full names............
Parcel owner address......
Country/State........
Occupation...........
Passport/Driving License
Tel...........

We will register your cash payment and send you some document's that
back up the delivery before we proceed for safety delivery of your
package as soon as you reconfirm the required information for safety
delivery.

Mr. Ben Edward Jr
Director Cash Payment Office
Cell Phone: +229-902-10155
Email:mrbenedwardjr44@gmail.com
The email was sent from the email address "Mr. Ben Edward Jr <supportoob@informationconsultancyservices.co.uk>", with the Reply-to address "mrbenedwardjr44@gmail.com" and the subject "Your Cash Payment".