+2348034807496

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+2348034807496

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +2348034807496, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +2348034807496

Telephone number +2348034807496 has a country code of 234, which indicates that it is from Nigeria. The dialing code (803) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "MTN Nigeria".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +2348034807496

Telephone number +2348034807496 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Rev Dr John Kelvin", Payment Director at United Bank for Africa and using the email address drjohnkelvin123@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA
80A ADMIRALTY WAY, LEKKI PHASE 1,
VICTORIA - ISLAND, LAGOS.

Good Day Unpaid Beneficiary,

I am worried of your silent all this while and your payment file is still with me, but this year with this government, the new finance minister has directed

that every unpaid fund should be terminated in one week time if the beneficiary is not ready to receive the fund.

I have used my position to ensure that your payment file was excluded from the directive of the minister, and i want you to respond urgently to this message

as your expected fund is US$23.5M with interest generated to a tune of US$2.2M to be release to you. And the Total sum of $25.7 Million. to ensure that all

the unpaid beneficiaries will receive their payment in this First quarter of the year without any delay. More so, this payment exercise has one mode of

payment, which is by ATM card delivery, You'll be expected to make your choice of payment from the above stated choices. And you are advice to reconfirm your

information blow.

1) Your Full Name...............
2) Your Address........
3) Your Age.....................
4) Your Sex.....................
5) Your Occupation..............
6) Your Cell Phone Number.......
7) A Copy of Your Identification................ ............

I would like you to urgently respond to this message so that I can advise you on how best to confirm your fund in your account within the next 72 hours. For

oral discussion,

Congratulations.

Best Regards,
From Rev Dr John Kelvin
Payment Director
United Bank For Africa (UBA)
Cell Phone:+2348034807496
The email was sent from the email address "UBA BANK PLC <brittnius01@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "drjohnkelvin123@gmail.com" and the subject "Good Day Unpaid Beneficiary,".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348034807496 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr John Kelvin", Managing Director of United Bank for Africa and using the email address drjohnkelvin123@outlook.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA

Dear ESTEEM Customer! Batch A.

This financial institution is pleased to inform you that we have been appointed After our annual meeting held in the united states of America last week, to effect the release of your over due inheritance payment of Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars
($10, 500,000.00) to you without any further delay.

The meeting was attended by Ms. Jane Wilson who represented Bank of America Special Agent Terry William who represented the FBI Anti Terrorist and Monetary Crimes division and some other financial institutions from different part of the world.

We were made to understand that you have tried in the past to receive your fund but all to no avail, therefore we sincerely apologize for the delay in the release of your over due contract inheritance payment valued $10, 500,000.00 (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United
States Dollars) into your personal account.

However, this bank has been empowered by the World Bank to release your over due inheritance payment to you as the funds originated country, and as the beneficiary of the said fund, you are expected to comply with our instructions immediately.

we have two method of payment, Online Bank Crediting Or ATM MasterCard Delivery. If you request for online Bank crediting, we will assist you in setting up the account after which the information's will be sent to you for your easy access and transfer of fund into any account of your choice.

If you choose an ATM MasterCard Delivery, this bank will approve an ATM MasterCard which will be delivered to you for easy withdrawal of your fund in any ATM MasterCard Machine all over the world. In other to for us to commence in any of the above stated options, you are equired to forward the below stated information’s to us immediately.

1. Full name……… / (2.) Address:…………… 3.Date of Birth,............
4. Sex and occupation:..............
Female ./ (5.) Direct cell phone number:
6. Personal email:

In case you are presently dealing with any individual or financial institution claiming to be in charge of your fund, you are advised to stop every further communication with them immediately, to avoid any further delay in the release of your funds to you.

Thanks for Banking with The African number one Global Bank (United
Bank for Africa ).

Sincerely Yours,

Dr John Kelvin
Managing Director
United Bank for Africa.
CELL PHONE +234-80-34807496
The email was sent from the email address "Dr John Kelvin <drjohnkelvin123@outlook.com>", with the subject "Dear ESTEEM Customer! Batch A.".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348034807496 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Victor Mokom Kisob" and using the email address drjohnkelvin123@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES(OIOS) Internal Audit, Monitoring, Consulting and Investigations Division

Attention: Fund Beneficiary,

As you may know, my name is Mr.Victor Mokom Kisob. I am the Head Of United Nations Under-Secretary- General For Internal Oversight Services.

This is to inform you that I came to Nigeria yesterday from New York City, after series of complains from the FBI and other Security agencies from Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica,South America and the United States of America respectively, against the Federal Government of Nigeria and the British Government for the rate of scam activities going on in these two nations.

I have met with Mr. President Muhammadu Buhari of Nigeria and some other top concerned banks officials here in Nigeria who claimed that they have been trying their best to make sure you receive your funds in your account.

Right now,as directed by our secretary general Mr.Jim Yong Kim,We are working in collaborations with the Nigerian Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) and have decided to waive away all your clearance fees/Charges and authorize the Government of Nigeria to effect the payment of your compensation of an amount of 25.7 Million United States dollars approved by both the British government and the UN into your account without any delay.The only fee you will pay to confirm your fund in your account,is your Notarization fee to the UN.

Sincerely,you are a lucky person because I have just discovered that some top Nigerian and British Government Officials are interested in your fund and they are working in collaboration with One Mr.Paul Barker from the USA to frustrate you and thereafter divert your fund into their personal account.

Reconfirm your full banking details and also your full information to me as requested below, so that we can get your funds transferred into your account before I return back to New York City.

Your Full Name: ________________
You’re Home Addresses:_______________
You’re Call Phone Number:_____________
Your Occupation:_____________
A Copy of Your Identification:_____________
You’re Bank Name:______________
Bank Address:__________________
You’re Swift Code:_______________
You’re Account No:_______________
Bank Call Phone Number:__________________

I have a very limited time to stay in Nigeria here so I would like you to urgently respond to this message so that I can advise you on how best to confirm your funds in your account within the next 72 hours.

You can call me on the cell phone number which i just acquired in Nigeria today:

Yours Sincerely,

Mr.Victor Mokom Kisob.
United Nations Under-Secretary
General for Internal Oversight Services.
Tel. +234-8034-807-496
The email was sent from the email address "Mr.Victor Mokom Kisob. <officialnotice04@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "drjohnkelvin123@gmail.com" and the subject "Attention: Fund Beneficiary,".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348034807496 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr John Kelvin", from the United Bank For Africa and using the email address drjohnkelvin123@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA

Good Day Unpaid Beneficiary,

I am worried about your silence all this while and your payment file is still with me, but this year with this government, the new finance minister has directed that every unpaid fund should be terminated in one week if the beneficiary is not ready to receive the fund.

I have used my position to ensure that your payment file was excluded from the directive of the minister, and I want you to respond urgently to this message as your expected fund is US$23.5M with interest generated to a tune of US$2.2M to be released to you.

And the Total sum of $25.7 Million. to ensure that all the unpaid beneficiaries will receive their payment in this First quarter of the year without any delay. More so, this payment exercise has one mode of payment, which is by ATM card delivery which you are going to bear the cost of $150.

You'll be expected to make your choice of payment from the above stated choices. And you are advised to reconfirm your information below.

1) Your Full Name...............
2) Your Address........
3) Your Age.....................
4) Your Sex.....................
5) Your Occupation..............
6) Your Cell Phone Number.......
7) A Copy of Your Identification................ ............

I would like you to urgently respond to this message so that I can advise you on how best to confirm your fund in your account within the next 72 hours. For oral discussion,

Congratulations.

Best Regards,

From Dr John Kelvin
Payment Director
United Bank For Africa (UBA)
Cell Phone:+234-8034807496
The email was sent from the email address "FROM DR JOHN KELVIN OF UBA <senator.obadiaalmaifa@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "drjohnkelvin123@gmail.com" and the subject "Good Day Unpaid Beneficiary,".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348034807496 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr John Kelvin", from United Bank for Africa and using the email address drjohnkelvin123@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
FROM THE DESK OF MRS. CHRISTINE LAGARDE
IMF EXTERNAL RELATIONS DEPARTMENT
INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND(I.M.F).
ADDRESS: 1900 PENNSYLVANIA AVE NW
WASHINGTON , DC 20431 U.S.A
01/17/2022

Attn: Prospective Beneficiary Batch A

This is to officially inform you that the International Monetary Fund (IMF) is compensating all the scam victims $360,000.00 USD each, and your email address was found in the scam victim's list.

We have mandated United Bank For Africa (UBA) Plc to transfer your compensation fund to you via Western Union Money Transfer. Contact Dr John Kelvin and send to him your information as where he will be sending the funds to you, such as,
Receiver's name:-_______
Address:-__________
Phone number:-________

Contact Person: Dr John Kelvin, Director Foriegn Remittance Dept ,United Bank For Africa (UBA) Nig Plc
Email: (drjohnkelvin123@gmail.com)
Tel:+2348034807496

Note that your payment files will be returned to the IMF within 72 hours if we did not hear from you, this was the instruction given to the paying bank by the IMF.

Thanks and God bless you and your family. Hoping to hear from you as soon as you start receiving your compensation fund. Kindly note that you are to pay for their bank processing fee of $150 only as ordered by the IMF. Contact him and make further inquiries on how to pay for the fee.

Hope to hear from you as soon as you confirm receipt of this payment.

Regards,

Mrs.Christine Lagarde

DIRECTOR,INTERNATIONAL
MONETARY FUND
The email was sent from the email address "Mrs.Christine Lagarde <officialnotice045@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "pastormarkugo11@gmail.com" and the subject "Attn: Prospective Beneficiary Batch A".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348034807496 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Pastor Mark Ugo" and using the email address pastormarkugo11@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
From The Desk Of Pastor Mark Ugo
Chairman Contract Payment Panel Committee,
NNPC,Federal Republic Of Nigeria.
Corporate Headquarters ,Plot 4 Herbert Macaulay
Way,Garki Abuja Nigeria ;
Phone. +234-8034807496.

Dear Foreign Contractor.

My Name is Pastor Mark Ugo Chairman payment panel committee of Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) if you know that you have a contract with Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) from 1995 to 2021 whot sum of $25.5 million US Dollars please contact me with your personal Information Such as and forward your contracts details to me.

Your Full Name,& Address
Direct Telephone Numbers,
Your Companies Name & Contract Number
Bank Name and Address.
Account Number.
Routing Numbers
Swift Code.
Copy Of Your Identification ID

Thanks,

Yours In Service

Pastor Mark Ugo
Chairman Payment Pannel Committee,
Federal Republic Of Nigeria.
Email (pastormarkugo11@gmail.com)
Tel +234 803-480-7496(Whatsapp Line)
The email was sent from the email address "From Pastor Mark Ugo <jbiden745@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "pastormarkugo11@gmail.com" and the subject "Dear Foreign Contractor.".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348034807496 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Pastor Mark Ugo" and using the email address pastormarkugo11@zohomail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
From The Desk Of Pastor Mark Ugo
Chairman Contract Payment Panel Committee,

Attn Dear Foriegn Contractor.

My Name is Pastor Mark Ugo Chairman payment pannel committee of Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) if you know that you have a contract with Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) from 1995 to 2021 whot sum of $10.5 million US Dollars please contact me with your personal Information Such as and forward your contracts details to me.

Your Full Name,& Address
Direct Telephone Numbers,
Your Companies Name & Contract Number
Bank Name and Address.
Account Number.
Routing Numbers
Swift Code.
Copy Of Your Identification ID

Thanks,

Yours In Service

Pastor Mark Ugo
Chairman Payment Pannel Committee,
Email (pastormarkugo11@zohomail.com)
Tel. +234 803-480-7496
The email was sent from the email address "FBI OFFICIAL NOTICE <usdepartmentofjust@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "pastormarkugo11@zohomail.com" and the subject "From The Desk Of Pastor Mark Ugo Chairman Contract Payment Panel Committee, Federal Republic Of Nigeria.".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348034807496 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Victor Mokom Kisob" and using the email address pastormarkugo11@zohomail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES (OIOS)
Internal Audit, Monitoring, Consulting and Investigations Division

UN/SC/VT/PMT/2023

Attn:Approved Scam Victim.

As you may know, my name is Mr. Victor Mokom Kisob. I am the Head Of
United Nations Under-Secretary- General For Internal Oversight
Services.

This is to inform you that I came to Nigeria yesterday from New York
City, after series of complaints from the FBI and other Security
agencies from Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica, South America and the
United States of America respectively, against the Federal Government
of Nigeria and the British Government for the rate of scam activities
going on in these two Nations.

I have met with the new elected President, Bola Ahmed Tinibu of
Nigeria and some other top concerned banks officials here in Nigeria
who claimed that they have been trying their best to make sure you
receive your funds in your account.Right now, as directed by our
secretary general Mr. Antonio Guterres,

We are working in collaborations with the Nigerian Economic and
Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) and have decided to waive away all
your clearance fees/Charges and authorize the Government of Nigeria to
effect the payment of your compensation of an amount of 25.7 Million
United States dollars approved by both the British government and the
UN into your account without any delay. The only fee you will pay to
confirm your fund in your account is your Notarization fee to the UN.

Sincerely, you are a lucky person because I have just discovered that
some top Nigerian and British Government Officials are interested in
your fund and they are working in collaboration with One Mr. Paul
Barker from the USA to frustrate you and thereafter divert your fund
into their personal account.

Reconfirm your full banking details and also your full information to
me as requested below, so that we can get your funds transferred into
your account before I return back to New York City.

Your Full Name: ________________
You’re Home Addresses:_______________
You’re Call Phone Number:_____________
Your Occupation:_____________
A Copy of Your Identification:_____________
You’re Bank Name:______________
Bank Address:__________________
You’re Swift Code:_______________
You’re Account No:_______________
Bank Call Phone Number:__________________

I have a very limited time to stay in Nigeria here so I would like you
to urgently respond to this message so that I can advise you on how
best to confirm your funds in your account within the next 72 hours.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Victor Mokom Kisob.

United Nations
Under-Secretary
General for Internal Oversight Services.
Tel. +234-8034-807-496
The email was sent from the email address "OFFICIAL MESSAGE <officefile.uba1@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "pastormarkugo11@zohomail.com" and the subject "Attn:Approved Scam Victim.".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348034807496 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Pastor Mark Ugo" and using the email address robertmbah1@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Attn: Unpaid Beneficiary.

This is to inform you that I am in charge of the entire payment and I came
across your file which was marked X and your released disk painted
RED, I took time to study it and found out that you have paid
VIRTUALLY all fees and but the fund was not released to you.

The most annoying thing is that they won't tell you the truth that on
no account will they ever release the fund to you,instead they allow
you spend money unnecessarily,I do not intend to work here all
the days of my life, I can release this fund to you if you can certify
my security. I needed to do this because you need to know the statues
of your Funds and cause for the delay,

The only thing needed to release this fund is The Original Copy of
your signed FUND RELEASE CLASSIFIED DOCUMENT which will be tendered to
the paying bank for clearance of the transferred amount into your
account. Once the needed certificate is signed and obtained funds will
immediately reflect in your bank account within 10 Minutes,the certificate is
all that is needed to complete this transaction.

Your ACTIVE Phone Number is needed for further communication.

Finally, we are expecting to hear from you today unfailingly so as to enable
us to serve you better .

Thank you very much for your anticipated cooperation and understanding.

Best Regard,

Pastor Mark Ugo
Chairman Payment Panel Committee
Federal Republic Of Nigeria
Tel.+234-80348-07-496
The email was sent from the email address "HAPPY PROSPERIOUS NEW YEAR <mpompeo55@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "robertmbah1@gmail.com" and the subject "Attn: Unpaid Beneficiary.".