+442070604994

Scam reports relating to Zone 4 telephone numbers:
Europe
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+442070604994

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +442070604994, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +442070604994

Telephone number +442070604994 has a country code of 44, which indicates that it is from the United Kingdom. The dialing code (207 060) indicates that the number covers the area of London and that the number is a landline number. The original service provider was "Digital Mail Limited".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +442070604994

Telephone number +442070604994 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be from Thomas Funding Group and using the email address businessdevelopmentservices43@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Good Morning. We are a business development and loan facilitating company. One of our clients a Russian Businessman has unpaid contract funds and seeks your partnership to receive and re-invest the fund into new projects at an agreed percentage ratio for the financial year, 2020. Our client is currently retired from active business and seeks the co-operation of a vibrant business person to manage his various assets. Contact us for specific details and you can call me on +442070604994 ext 6. I will expect your call so we can discuss more in-depth details. Sincerely Thomas Funding Group
EEE-Light???? / JCS-Hitech ????
The email was sent from the email address ""Thomas Funding Group"<carl.tsai@jcs-hitech.com.tw>", with the Reply-to address "<businessdevelopmentservices43@gmail.com>" and the subject "Re: Dear friend".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +442070604994

Telephone number +442070604994 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Mr. Thomas Donnelly", Consultant to investor and CEO of Funding and Guaranty Group and using the email address info@funding-guarantyltd.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Good Morning.
I appreciate your email message and i trust we can work with trust and total co-operation between all parties.
Like i stated in my first email, this is a private project where the investor is retired and need an investment manager to claim and manage his unpaid contract fund in Russia.
Review the details below as a first option for the US$500,000,000.00 (Five Hundred Million U.S Dollars) only, investment fund.
My clients Mr. Mikhail B. Khodorkovsky has a pending claim originating from an already executed contract payment that is yet to be paid due to many years of political problems in Russia.
Mr. Mikhail B. Khodorkovsky (the former Chairman/CEO of Yukos Oil Company now Rosneft oil Corporation) who was imprisoned in Russia on false charges of tax evasion by the current Russian President Mr. Vladimir V. Putin.
This is a very direct transaction as we shall ensure the contract approval documents from the ministry of Finance and the Rosneft oil corporation in Russia is secured by me as consultant .
Your responsibility in this transaction is clear and stated below as you must confirm your ability to handle this large funds, off which if you ensure good management of the two contract funds after they are credited to your account, a further USD2.5Billion will be released to you by Mr.Mikhail B. Khodorkovsky accordingly for further investments.
You must present a business plan for the investment of the USD500Million contract payment in any area of investment of your choice with a good ROI .
You will be require to open a new offshore account with the bankers to ROSNEFT OIL CORPORATION from where the said USD500Million will be paid to you as contract payment because Mr. Mikhail B. Khodorkovsky is presenting your company as sub-contractors to the already executed contract and you simply will be paid the said USD500 Million with all legal documents in place.
You must ensure the confidentiality of this project at all times and also sign an MOU /NCND agreement for this project.
We will offer you 30% of the whole USD500Million as your share and this is accessible after the contract payment is confirmed in beneficiary new offshore account.
By signing this classified documents referenced above you will now have a legal authority as the appointed investment manager to the investor .
I need your complete details and identification so that i can get the letter of authority and Memorandum of Understanding issued and sent to you for your signature as the investment manager for 10-20 years.
Your full name and address
Company name and address
Contact Telephone Number, mobile and Fax
Current work position
International passport / driver license
Once i get these details i will have the process expedited as we want this process executed immediately as this transaction is very legitimate and requires urgency considering the failing health condition of the investor.
Payment Procedure from Rosneft:
Due to the current sanctions on Russian companies by the US government and the European Union (EU), Rosneft Oil Company has recommended to foreign beneficiaries to open a new offshore account, where they also maintain their company account for international payments.
Payment to you would be carried out via electronic funds transfer (EFT):an instruction to transfer money from one account to another; then there is the actual exchange of money, where the payer's account (Rosneft Oil Company) is debited and the payee's account is credited.
1.) The US$500 M and US$350 M would not be transferred directly to your bank account in your country , rather you would be required to provide an account in your name operated with the new bankers to receive the US$500 M payment.
This new offshore account would be used to secure the approval documents in your name that would be submitted to Rosneftoil corporation in Russia showing you are the beneficiary of the US$500 M. After verification and authentication of these documents, Rosneft oil corporation would authorize payment of the US$500 M & US$350 M to your name as beneficiary.
The initial foreign exchange application approval order documents will be secured from the Ministry of Finance in Russia, after which contact approval document will be secured from Rosneft oil corporation to be signed by Mr. Peter Lazarev (Financial Director, Rosneft Oil Company) and the last document will be the Deed of Assignment that would be issued for the payment of US$500 M and US$350 M from Rosneft account into the new receiving account in your name.
2.) With the receiving account in your name, the remittance of the US$500M and US$350 M to you would be an In-House transaction, involving two (2) different account coordinates operated in the same Banking branch office.
In this way, the remittance from your account name into the bank account designate would be completed successfully.
3.) The overall procedure is intended to ensure that the US$500 M and US$350 M are removed from the Rosneft account with the same amount paid into the receiving account in your name operated in the same Banking branch office.
In this way, the payment of US$500 M would be carried out within the same Banking branch office without involving an external foreign bank. Using this payment procedure, there is no limit to the amount that can be transferred from one account into another account whereby both accounts are operated within the same bank without drawing the attention from banking and financial regulators.
4.) You are to handle every aspect related to the banking section of this transaction with the offshore bank which includes opening a new offshore account in your name and providing us with the new offshore account number for further documentation on this transaction in Russia.
Conclusion: I hope working with the outlined procedures to secure the US$500 M and US$350 M successfully would not pose any challenge to you.
Upon receipt of your positive reply to proceed, I will commence the Documentation in your name that will make you eligible to stand as legal Beneficiary of the contract payment.
Finally, further details would be provided along with the contact details of the bank branch office upon receipt of your reply.
This is the specific procedure for this transaction.
Sincerely
Mr. Thomas Donnelly .J
Consultant to investor and CEO Funding and Guaranty Group
Tel: +447978239576

Office Tel: +442070604994 EXT 3
Office email; info@funding-guarantyltd.com
The email was sent from the email address ""Business Manager" <consultant99000@gmail.com>", with the subject "Re: HELLO GOOD DAY".

The WhoIs record for the fake domain funding-guarantyltd.com gives the following information.
Creation Date: 2019-03-20T07:33:00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-03-20T07:33:00Z
The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.