+2348062682450

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+2348062682450

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +2348062682450, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +2348062682450

Telephone number +2348062682450 has a country code of 234, which indicates that it is from Nigeria. The dialing code (806) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +2348062682450

Telephone number +2348062682450 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Barrister George Umeh Williams" and using the email address barristergeorgeumehwilliams1@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
DIPLOMATIC/FOREIGN DEBT RECONCILIATION PANEL
FEDERAL SECRETARIAT COMPLEX,
3rd Floor, Ikoyi Lagos
Ref: F.DRC//N.T/2020

Attention: Sir/Madam

TRANSACTION FOR MUTUAL BENEFIT.

My Name is Barrister George Umeh Williams (DFDRP) I know you must be surprised at this development but I chose to tell you the truth because of my sincere wish to treat every man, as I would expect to be treated.
After thorough investigation on contract/inheritance/winning payment file as directed by The Past President of Nigeria, I discovered that it would take a long process for contract payment to be released due to some irregularities detected in your files.

During our investigation, we found out that a lot have been spend so much money in trying to get one document or the other for the release of the contract payment, which did not even reflect in the file, but I have an offer, which will at least help your financial stand until you receive your contract payment. This offer is an amount from federal government diplomatic compensation program. It is a total sum of US$6,500,000.00 (Six Million and Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only), which will be shared between you and I in the ratio of 50%-50%.
This amount is not from your contract sum or has anything related to your contract/ inheritance sum, rather I was instructed by the president to give a final clearance to some listed diplomats who supported him during the fight for him in the office as president a token of appreciation. I am offering you this because I have seen that your contract fund will not be released on time until all the anomalies are rectified.

For your information, this is a diplomatic transaction so there will be no any bureaucracy / misfortune in this transaction. Please note that this is strictly confidential and if you are willing to do this business with me, you are advised to contact me immediately on the below telephone numbers furnishing me with your bank account also be informed that this transaction will take us just 72 hrs to accomplish.

My cell number is +234-806-268-2450

Yours Truly,

Barrister George Umeh Williams
Chairman (DFDRP).
The email was sent from the email address "Barrister George Umeh Williams <mrs.susanriceoffic@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "barristergeorgeumehwilliams1@gmail.com" and the subject "RE: PROMPT INVESTMENT PARTNERSHIP.".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348062682450 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Barrister George Umeh Williams" and using the email address barristergeorgeumehwilliams1@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
3rd Floor, Ikoyi Lagos.

Attention: Sir/Madam,

My Name is Barrister George Umeh Williams (DFDRP) I know you must be
surprised at this development but I chose to tell you the truth
because of my sincere wish to treat every man, as I would expect to be
treated.

After thorough investigation on contract/inheritance/winning payment
file as directed by The Past President of Nigeria, I discovered that
it would take a long process for contract payment to be released due
to some irregularities detected in your files.

During our investigation, we found out that a lot have been spend so
much money in trying to get one document or the other for the release
of the contract payment, which did not even reflect in the file, but I
have an offer, which will at least help your financial stand until you
receive your contract payment. This offer is an amount from federal
government diplomatic compensation program. It is a total sum of
US$6,500,000.00 (Six Million and Five Hundred Thousand United States
Dollars Only), which will be shared between you and I in the ratio of
50%-50%.

This amount is not from your contract sum or has anything related to
your contract/ inheritance sum, rather I was instructed by the
president to give a final clearance to some listed diplomats who
supported him during the fight for him in the office as president a
token of appreciation. I am offering you this because I have seen that
your contract fund will not be released on time until all the
anomalies are rectified.

For your information, this is a diplomatic transaction so there will
be no any bureaucracy / misfortune in this transaction. Please note
that this is strictly confidential and if you are willing to do this
business with me, you are advised to contact me immediately on the
below telephone numbers furnishing me with your bank account also be
informed that this transaction will take us just 72 hrs to accomplish.

Get back to me through my E-mail (barristergeorgeumehwilliams1@gmail.com).

Yours Truly,

Chairman (DFDRP).
The email was sent from the email address "Barrister George Umeh Williams <mrs.susanriceoffic@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "barristergeorgeumehwilliams1@gmail.com" and the subject "Re:TRANSACTION FOR MUTUAL BENEFIT.".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348062682450 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "George Umeh Williams" and using the email address barristergeorgeumehwilliams1@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
3rd Floor, Ikoyi Lagos

My Name is Barrister George Umeh Williams (DFDRP) I know you must be surprised at this development but I chose to tell you the truth because of my sincere wish to treat every man, as I would expect to be treated.
After thorough investigation on contract/inheritance/winning payment file as directed by The Past President of Nigeria, I discovered that it would take a long process for contract payment to be released due to some irregularities detected in your files.

During our investigation, we found out that a lot have been spend so much money in trying to get one document or the other for the release of the contract payment, which did not even reflect in the file, but I have an offer, which will at least help your financial stand until you receive your contract payment. This offer is an amount from federal government diplomatic compensation program. It is a total sum of US$6,500,000.00 (Six Million and Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only), which will be shared between you and I in the ratio of 50%-50%.

This amount is not from your contract sum or has anything related to your contract/ inheritance sum, rather I was instructed by the president to give a final clearance to some listed diplomats who supported him during the fight for him in the office as president a token of appreciation. I am offering you this because I have seen that your contract fund will not be released on time until all the anomalies are rectified.

For your information, this is a diplomatic transaction so there will be no any bureaucracy / misfortune in this transaction. Please note that this is strictly confidential and if you are willing to do this business with me, you are advised to contact me immediately on the below telephone numbers furnishing me with your bank account also be informed that this transaction will take us just 72 hrs to accomplish.

Yours Truly,

Chairman (DFDRP).
The email was sent from the email address "Barrister George Umeh Williams <transferdept31@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "barristergeorgeumehwilliams1@gmail.com" and the subject "RE: PROMPT INVESTMENT PARTNERSHIP.".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348062682450 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "George Umeh Williams" and using the email address barristergeorgeumehwilliams1@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
3rd Floor, Ikoyi Lagos

Yours Truly,

Chairman (DFDRP).
The email was sent from the email address "Barrister George Umeh Williams <mrs.susanriceoffic@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "barristergeorgeumehwilliams1@gmail.com" and the subject "RE: PROMPT INVESTMENT PARTNERSHIP.".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

3rd Floor, Ikoyi Lagos

surprised at this development but I chose to tell you the truth because
of my sincere wish to treat every man, as I would expect to be treated.
file as directed by The Past President of Nigeria, I discovered that it
would take a long process for contract payment to be released due to
some irregularities detected in your files.

much money in trying to get one document or the other for the release of
the contract payment, which did not even reflect in the file, but I have
an offer, which will at least help your financial stand until you
50%-50%.

your contract/ inheritance sum, rather I was instructed by the president
to give a final clearance to some listed diplomats who supported him
during the fight for him in the office as president a token of
appreciation. I am offering you this because I have seen that your
contract fund will not be released on time until all the anomalies are
rectified.

For your information, this is a diplomatic transaction so there will be
no any bureaucracy / misfortune in this transaction. Please note that
this is strictly confidential and if you are willing to do this business
with me, you are advised to contact me immediately on the below
telephone numbers furnishing me with your bank account also be informed
that this transaction will take us just 72 hrs to accomplish.

Yours Truly,

Chairman (DFDRP).
The email was sent from the email address "Barrister George Umeh Williams <mrs.susanriceoffic@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "barristergeorgeumehwilliams1@gmail.com" and the subject "Re:TRANSACTION FOR MUTUAL BENEFIT.".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

3rd Floor, Ikoyi Lagos

surprised at this development but I chose to tell you the truth because

50%-50%.

your contract/ inheritance sum, rather I was instructed by the president
rectified.

Yours Truly,

Chairman (DFDRP).
The email was sent from the email address "Barrister George Umeh Williams <transferdept31@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "barristergeorgeumehwilliams1@gmail.com" and the subject "Re:TRANSACTION FOR MUTUAL BENEFIT.".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

DIPLOMATIC / FOREIGN DEBT RECONCILIATION PANEL
3rd Floor, Ikoyi Lagos
Ref: F.DRC // NT / 2020

Attention: Sir / Madam,

surprised at this development but I thing to tell you the truth because
After thorough investigation on contract / inheritance / winning payment

US $ 6,500,000.00 (Six Million and Five Hundred Thousand United States
50% -50%.

your contract / inheritance sum, rather I was instructed by the president
rectified.

My cell number is + 234-806-268-2450

Reply through my E-mail address: barristergeorgeumehwilliams1@gmail.com

Yours Truly,

Chairman (DFDRP).
The email was sent from the email address "tms.commercial@planet.tn <tms.commercial@planet.tn>", with the subject "Re: TRANSACTION FOR MUTUAL BENEFIT.".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348062682450 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Edward Ikiree" and using the email address super.ogonicommunity@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Ref: FCC/14791/10 -20
From The Desk Of:
Edward Ikiree
Community leader of Ogoni
Tel; +2348062682450

Distinguished Beneficiary:

SUBJECT: TOP URGENT ENVIRONMENTAL POLLUTION PAYMENT NOTICE

WE THE OGONI COMMUNITY LEADERS BONNY IN RIVERS STATE HEREBY INFORM YOU IMMEDIATELY THAT YOU SHOULD STOP WASTING YOUR TIME AND MONEY WITHOUT COMPENSATING OUR COMMUNITY AFTER MAN YEARS OF YOUR CONTRACT EXECUTION. BEFORE YOU RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT YOU MUST SETTLE THE ECOLOGICAL DAMAGE DONE TO OUR COMMUNITY DURING YOUR CONTRACT JOB.YOU MUST COMPENSATE OUR COMMUNITY FOR DAMAGES DONE TO OUR FARM LAND, OIL SPILLAGE AND CROPS.

YOUR ENTIRE EFFORTS YEARS ARE AGO WAS IN VAIN BASED ON THE FACT YOU REFUSED TO COMPENSATE OUR COMMUNITY. WE HAVE PLACED YOUR FUND ON HOLD.

FAILURE TO HEAR FROM YOU WITHIN FIVE BANK WORKING DAYS WE WILL INSTRUCT THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF NIGERIA TO CANCEL YOUR APPROVED PAYMENT COMPLETELY.

CALL ME IMMEDIATELY AFTER READING THIS MASSAGE

YOURS TRULY,

MR. EDWARD IKIREE)
HEAD COMMUNITY LEADERS OGONI
The email was sent from the email address "Ogonicommunity Ikiree <super.ogonicommunity@gmail.com>", with the subject "MR. EDWARD IKIREE)HEAD COMMUNITY LEADERS OGONI".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

DIPLOMATIC / FOREIGN DEBT RECONCILIATION PANEL
3rd Floor, Ikoyi Lagos
Ref: F.DRC // NT / 2020

Attention: Sir / Madam,

surprised at this development but I thing to tell you the truth because
After thorough investigation on contract / inheritance / winning payment

US $ 6,500,000.00 (Six Million and Five Hundred Thousand United States
50% -50%.

your contract / inheritance sum, rather I was instructed by the president
rectified.

My cell number is + 234-806-268-2450

Reply through my E-mail address: barristergeorgeumehwilliams1@gmail.com

Yours Truly,

Chairman (DFDRP).
The email was sent from the email address "Barrister George Umeh Williams <javier.ramos@navalafuente.org>", with the Reply-to address "barristergeorgeumehwilliams1@gmail.com" and the subject "Re:TRANSACTION FOR MUTUAL BENEFIT.".