+27786120156

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+27786120156

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +27786120156, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +27786120156

Telephone number +27786120156 has a country code of 27, which indicates that it is from South Africa. The dialing code (78) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "MTN".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +27786120156

Telephone number +27786120156 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Francisca Nortula" from Standard Bank and using the email address standardb92@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
STANDARD BANK SOUTH AFRICA
CENTRE 5 SIMMONDS STREET
JOHANNESBURG, 2001, SOUTH AFRICA.

Attention: Beneficiary,

Have You Received Your Payment.? Your Immediate Confirmation Is Needed
With Your Full Information, If You Are Part Of The People That Have
Not Received Their Payment.

Your Full Name:
Contact Address:
Telephone Number:
Identification (ID)

Faithfully,

Mrs. Francisca Nortula
International Transfer Dept, (STD)
Standard Bank South Africa
Johannesburg - South Africa
Email: standardb92@Gmail.Com
Direct Cell: +27786120156
The email was sent from the email address "Mrs. Francisca Nortula <infocbny1234@gmail.com>", with the subject "Your Immediate Confirmation Is Needed".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +27786120156 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "William Joseph", Executive Director of Standard Bank and using the email address simonswilliamjoseph@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER DEPT, (STD).
STANDARD BANK CENTRE 5 SIMMONDS STREET
JOHANNESBURG 2001 SOUTH AFRICA

DATE 8TH OCTOBER 2020.

Sir,

RE: TRANSFER PROCEDURE OF US$9,500,000.00 TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER PAYMENT ALERT.

International Transfer Procedures.

“STATUS: SWIFT TRANSFER”

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR UNCLAIMED FUND HAS BEEN APPROVED FOR
ONWARD TRANSFER; HENCE YOU ARE ADVISED TO IMMEDIATELY REPLY TO THIS
EMAIL AS TO ENABLE THIS BANK EDUCATES YOU ON FINAL PROCEDURES.

YOURS SINCERELY,

MR. WILLIAM JOSEPH
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
JOHANNESBURG - SOUTH AFRICA
TELEPHONE: +27 786 120 156
EMAIL: simonswilliamjoseph@gmail.com
The email was sent from the email address "MR. WILLIAM JOSEPH <lacolombiana1219us.army@gmail.com>", with the subject "RE: TRANSFER PROCEDURE".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +27786120156 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Daniel P. Huff", Executive Director of Standard Bank and using the email address danielp.huff22@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER DEPT, (STD).
STANDARD BANK CENTRE 5 SIMMONDS STREET
JOHANNESBURG 2001 SOUTH AFRICA
DATE:28TH OCTOBER 2020.

Sir,

RE: TRANSFER PROCEDURE OF US$9,500,000.00 TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER PAYMENT ALERT.

International Transfer Procedures.

“STATUS: SWIFT TRANSFER”

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR UNCLAIMED FUND HAS BEEN APPROVED FOR
ONWARD TRANSFER; HENCE YOU ARE ADVISED TO IMMEDIATELY REPLY TO THIS
EMAIL AS TO ENABLE THIS BANK EDUCATES YOU ON FINAL PROCEDURES.

YOURS SINCERELY,

MR.DANIEL P.HUFF
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
JOHANNESBURG - SOUTH AFRICA
TELEPHONE: +27 786 120 156
EMAIL: danielp.huff22@gmail.com
The email was sent from the email address "MR.DANIEL P.HUFF <vitallymevedev@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "danielp.huff22@gmail.com" and the subject "STATUS: SWIFT TRANSFER".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +27786120156 is being used on a fake domain nedlln.com, which claims to belong to "NedBank Ltd". The website gives the following contact details:
Pretoria, South Africa Office:
Cnr Church &, Thabo Sehume St,
Pretoria, 0002 - South Africa
Customer Service: +27 734 362 719
Fax: +27 786 120 156
transferdept@nedlln.com
The WhoIs record for the fake domain nedlln.com gives the following information.
Creation Date: 2021-03-09T07:00:00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2022-03-09T07:00:00Z

Registrant Name: Domain Administrator
Registrant Organization: See PrivacyGuardian.org

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +27786120156 is being used on a fake domain nbzza.com, which claims to belong to "NedBank". The website gives the following contact details:
Pretoria, South Africa Office:
Cnr Church &, Thabo Sehume St,
Pretoria, 0002 - South Africa
+27 734 362 719
Fax: +27 786 120 156
transferdept@nbzza.com
The WhoIs record for the fake domain nbzza.com gives the following information.
Creation Date: 2021-04-12T07:00:00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2022-04-12T07:00:00Z

Registrant Name: Domain Administrator

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +27786120156 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Comfort Bunting" and using the email address comfort.b3@citromail.hu. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Good Day,

Your reputable profile motivated me to contact you for a possible
partnership investment which the monthly commission will raise
approximately 4 million dollars monthly.

Would you like to know more or are you interested in doing the
business / investment with me?

Kindly get back to me as soon as possible for more information.

Regards,
Mr. Comfort Bunting
Group Supply Chain Manager
Petroleum Oil and Gas Corporation of South Africa (PetroSA).
Telephone: +27 78 612 0156
The email was sent from the email address "Comfort Bunting <kathleenlobelly3@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "comfort.b3@citromail.hu".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +27786120156 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Comfort Bunting", from Petroleum Oil and Gas Corporation of South Africa and using the email address groupsupplychainmanager@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Greetings [Redacted]

To begin, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Mr. Comfort Bunting, and I work as a Group Supply Chain Manager/Procurement Category Manager for The Petroleum Oil and Gas Corporation of South Africa (PetroSA). The Petroleum Oil and Gas Corporation of South Africa (PetroSA), is a wholly state-owned company of the Government of South Africa and registered as a commercial entity under the South African law. It is a subsidiary of CEF SOC Limited (CEF).

For a period of (TWELVE MONTHS), my company is interested in acquiring crude oil from the United Arab Emirates in quantities of up to (EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND BARRELS PER MONTH).

If you are asking why I need you to carry out this strategy, it is because it is against my company’s operating ethics for an employee to profit personally from the company business activities. As a result, I will need to collaborate with someone capable and trustworthy who is not in my personal circle in order to keep my involvement private and also note that You do not need to go to the UAE in order to conduct the transaction. You can conduct it from the comfort of your home as long as you have a computer and printer to print and fill forms for the application. The project will not prevent you from doing your normal jobs or business, but it will generate some extra income into your folds.

So, my proposal to you is that we work together to create a middleman structure, with you as the front man and me operating behind the scenes.

I have relevant contacts within the upper echelon of the United Arab Emirates for granting crude oil export licenses to any company or individual I present for this venture.

This is a fantastic opportunity for us to establish ourselves as global oil industry leaders. Only after getting your response and confirmation of your interest will I provide full details.

Regards,

Mr. Comfort Bunting
Petroleum Oil and Gas Corporation of South Africa (PetroSA).
Telephone: +27 78 612 0156
The email was sent from the email address "Group Supply Chain Manager <groupsupplychainmanager@gmail.com>", with the subject "Greetings [Redacted]".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +27786120156 is being used on a fake domain petrosaonline.com, which claims to belong to "Petroleum Oil and Gas Corporation of South Africa". The website gives the following contact details:
Comfort Bunting
+27 78 612 0156
mr.comfort-bunting@petrosaonline.com
The WhoIs record for the fake domain petrosaonline.com gives the following information.
Creation Date: 2022-03-13T07:00:00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2023-03-13T07:00:00Z

Registrant Name: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY