+12064306937

Scam reports relating to Zone 1 (NANP Area) telephone numbers
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+12064306937

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +12064306937, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +12064306937

Telephone number +12064306937 has a country code of 1, which indicates that it is from the North American Numbering Plan (NANP) area. The area code (206) indicates that the number covers the State of Washington, USA and the Exchange Code (430) indicates that the number covers the town or city of Seattle. This Exchange code was originally designated for Landline usage and the original service provider was "CENTURYLINK COMMUNICATIONS LLC". Number Pooling is active in this exchange and this sub-allocation of numbers is allocated to "ONVOY, LLC - WA".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +12064306937

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +12064306937 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam Scam by someone claiming to be "Patrick Morrissey" and using the email address partricemorris5@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud Scam email that is being sent to victims:
Greetings To You

This is Patrick Morrissey an American politician and Attorney serving as
the 34th and current Attorney General of West Virginia since 2013, I’m
contacting you regarding your Consignment box worth $10.5 Million
United States Dollars brought to my desk in West Virginia to be
signed and send back to the originated country as unclaimed fund. As a
result of the information i got, i told them to wait until i hear from you
today so i will know the reason why you rejected such amount of money
which is your compensation fund just because of the documentaries needed.
I need your urgent response as soon as you receive my mail and explain to
me the reason why you have abandon your box, but if you don't need it then
I can change your name to another person here in United State, so that
this Government will not claim this money. Get back to me right now.

Here is my E- email address: partricemorris5@gmail.com

Regards
Patrick Morrissey
(206) 430-6937
The email was sent from the email address "Patrick Morrissey <officemail676@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "partricemorris5@gmail.com" and the subject "HAVE YOU BEEN ABLE TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND? TEXT ME HERE +1-206-430-6937".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.