+447451226668

Scam reports relating to Zone 4 telephone numbers:
Europe
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+447451226668

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +447451226668, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +447451226668

Telephone number +447451226668 has a country code of 44, which indicates that it is from United Kingdom. The dialling code (74512) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Tismi BV".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +447451226668

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +447451226668 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Daniel Greene" and using the email addresses contact@coopbukonline.com and daniel.greene958@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Good Day ,

It is good you have responded on time, I'm glad you can handle this money that we have agreed to donate to you. I hope that this money will be a blessing to you and all whom you might choose to share with. As I wrote to you earlier in my previous email, $ 2,900,000.00 USD is yours to keep. It'd touched our heart (myself and the CEO of Bloomberg Philanthropies) to reach out to others far off, not just our country men so do accept this from us as our contribution to humanity and blessing to others.

We might not be able to get across to all the people on the streets in need, but I believe that with this money in the right hands, our dreams of restoring hope to millions of people far and wide will be achieved.

For the purpose of transparency and to enable you to access the donated funds without suspicion or complication I am sending you this email to contact my personal account officer as I have already instructed them to attend to you immediately.

Due to the nature of my person I might not be able to communicate frequently with you after this email but Mrs. Harris (CEO of Bloomberg Philanthropies) will be checking from time to time and we'll always do her best to reach out to you. Mrs Harris Contact personal Fax number +447451284541

I want you to get in touch with the bank and claim the funds as quickly as possible. It is Better with you than in the bank. Direct your information to them through this Email ( contact@coopbukonline.com ) for assistance.

Now, get in Touch with the financiers to disburse the funds to you. I have also sent an email in your favor to them, for more clarification please state my code to them BLOOM-COOP/5/CD/0020CF/UK. You will have to open an account with my Private Bank, to make sure you have easy transfer of the funds into your local account. Do follow their instructions without argument.

-PAYOUT BANK DETAILS:
-BANK E-MAIL: contact@coopbukonline.com

-Personal Private E-mail: daniel.greene958@gmail.com
-Fax Number: +44 7451226668
-Personal Private Number: +44 7480729819

NOTE:
On opening an online account, the funds which have been donated to you will automatically be deposited into this offshore account and then you would be given the login information of how to access the account online. From this said Account, you will be able to transfer the funds bit by bit or at once if you please into your local bank account anywhere in the world (International Transfers).

Due to new monetary policies, it is compulsory for a beneficiary to open an account with the designated bank of disbursement of funds, for proper monitoring on an international transaction. These reasons are to protect beneficiaries against money laundering, double claim of donation funds and misappropriation of international funds transfer.

Please kindly follow instructions from MR. DANIEL GREENE and all will be sorted out.

Feel free to contact me at any time and we would be glad to help if we can. For quick response make sure you write the bank via both emails provided above.

Kind Regards
The WhoIs record for the fake domain coopbukonline.com gives the following information.
Creation Date: 2020-09-25T11:52:22Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2021-09-25T11:52:22Z
The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.