+4589870480

Scam reports relating to Zone 4 telephone numbers:
Europe
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+4589870480

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +4589870480, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +4589870480

Telephone number +4589870480 has a country code of 45, which indicates that it is from Denmark. The dialling code (89) indicates that the number is a landline number.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +4589870480

Telephone number +4589870480 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Nikki" and using the email address pdllk00@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Hi Baby,

I'm Nikki your sweetheart, I lost my beloved father in COVID-19 and back in Europe for his funeral. There's something very important I would like to inform you privately hence send message to my WhatsApp +45 8987-0480

Yours, Sexy Nikki
Ph: +45 8987-0480
pdllk00@gmail.com
The email was sent from the email address "Sexy Nikki <dldpckr@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "Sexy Nikki <pdllk00@gmail.com>" and the subject "Your Sexy Nikki".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +4589870480 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Nikki Hundsdorff" and using the email address pdllk00@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Hi,

I'm happy to receive your reply. I'm facing serious challenges from my
uncles (my late father's brothers) they want to take everything that
belongs to my late father because I'm his only surviving child, they
said I cannot inherit the wealth late father as a woman. I have the
document of my father's huge ($7.5M) fixed deposit in security firm,
which I shall dispatch to you via overnight delivery if you can
simpatico with me because my beloved mother depend on me. We will be
together always when I finally relocate this month because I'm coming
directly to you for my inherited funds, and for mutual relationship
thereafter if it pleases you. Please provide your home address and
attach your valid identity for immediate shipment.

Please chat me on WhatsApp at my phone number: +45 8987-0480.

Yours, Nikki Hundsdorff.
Copenhagen, Denmark.
The email was sent from the email address ""Nikki Hundsdorff" <pdllk00@gmail.com>", with the subject "Re: Your Sexy Nikki".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +4589870480 is being used as part of a Scam by someone claiming to be "Angie Morandante" and looking for someone to flash bank accounts. The telephone number is included in the following following post that was made on LinkedIn:
Safe and Trusted Receiver needed for flashing bank available balance/MT103 non kyc direct transfer, Chat sender on WhatsApp. ‪ ‪ ‪+4589870480
The post was made from the profile "angie morandante - real estate broker at arm realty".