+233233337938

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+233233337938

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +233233337938, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +233233337938

Telephone number +233233337938 has a country code of 233, which indicates that it is from Ghana. The dialing code (23) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Glo Ghana".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +233233337938

Telephone number +233233337938 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr. Walters Mike" and using the email address drmoho6@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
DIPLOMATIC SERVICE UNIT
Mission Building
High Street, Osu-Re:
Accra - Ghana
Our Ref: RG-NG/DSU/AGH/20

Attn: Beneficiary,

Re: Immediate Delivery of Your US$25M Consignment to Your Door-Step

This unit has been setup by West Africa Foreign Payment Panel in agreement with the Ghanaian government here in the Diplomatic Liaison Office, Accra-Ghana West African Sub-Region to effect quick payments to their entire approved foreign beneficiary that has his/her inheritance in any African Country

Therefore in consonant with the mandate given to me regarding the delivery of the fund, you are now requested to forward the below stated information urgently, so as to enable me commence an immediate processing of my Entry Particulars that will cover the delivery of your consignments.

1. Your Full Name and current contact address
2. The nearest International Airport
3. Your Mobile telephone number
4. Your Company and position

Note: These particulars should be forwarded immediately to enhance a quick conclusion of this exercise, hence the West Africa Foreign Payment Panel has taken care of my Air Ticket/BTA and Insurance Coverage in the course of delivering the fund.

At your request, I will also accompany you to your bank to assist and coordinate in the lodging of the funds into your account. All legal documents which you will endorse for receiving your payment from me has been issued by the Government and are sealed in the boxes which I will forward the copies to you as soon as I receive your response.

Further information on the mode of our operations will be released to you as soon as you respond to this message for confirmations of your readiness to receive the fund. Our urgent action will definitely depend on your swift response to this matter.

NOTE: ALL THE DELIVERY DOCUMENTS THAT WILL BE ISSUED BY GHANA GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN PAID BY THE PRESIDENCY.

Best regards,

DR. Walters Mike
Head, (Diplomatic Service Unit)

Accra-Ghana

Tel: +233 233 337938
The email was sent from the email address "Diplomatic Service Unit <drmoho6@gmail.com>", with the subject "Re: Immediate Delivery of Your US$25M Consignment to Your Door-Step".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +233233337938 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr. Walters Mike" and using the email address drmoho6@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
DIPLOMATIC SERVICE UNIT
Mission Building
High Street, Osu-Re:
Accra - Ghana

This unit has been set up by West Africa Foreign Payment Panel in agreement with the Ghanaian government here in the Diplomatic Liaison Office, Accra-Ghana West African Sub-Region to effect quick payments to their entire approved foreign beneficiary that has his/her inheritance in any African Country

Therefore in consonant with the mandate given to me regarding the delivery of the fund, you are now requested to forward the below stated information urgently, so as to enable me commence an immediate processing of my Entry Particulars that will cover the delivery of your consignments.

Note: These particulars should be forwarded immediately to enhance a quick conclusion of this exercise, hence the West Africa Foreign Payment Panel has taken care of my Air Ticket/BTA and Insurance Coverage in the course of delivering the fund.

At your request, I will also accompany you to your bank to assist and coordinate in the lodging of the funds into your account. All legal documents which you will endorse for receiving your payment from me have been issued by the Government and are sealed in the boxes which I will forward the copies to you as soon as I receive your response.

Further information on the mode of our operations will be released to you as soon as you respond to this message for confirmations of your readiness to receive the fund. Our urgent action will definitely depend on your swift response to this matter.

NOTE: ALL THE DELIVERY DOCUMENTS THAT WILL BE ISSUED BY GHANA GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN PAID BY THE PRESIDENCY.

Best regards,

DR. Walters Mike
Accra-Ghana
The email was sent from the email address "Diplomatic Service Unit <drmoho6@gmail.com>", with the subject "Re: Immediate Delivery of Your US$25M Consignment to Your Door-Step".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

DIPLOMATIC SERVICE UNIT
Mission Building
High Street, Osu-Re:
Accra - Ghana

This unit has been set up by West Africa Foreign Payment Panel in agreement with the Ghanaian government here in the Diplomatic Liaison Office, Accra-Ghana West African Sub-Region to effect quick payments to their entire approved foreign beneficiary that has his/her inheritance in any African Country

At your request, I will also accompany you to your bank to assist and coordinate in the lodging of the funds into your account. All legal documents which you will endorse for receiving your payment from me have been issued by the Government and are sealed in the boxes which I will forward the copies to you as soon as I receive your response.

Best regards,

DR. Walters Mike
Accra-Ghana

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

DIPLOMATIC SERVICE UNIT
Mission Building
High Street, Osu-Re:
Accra - Ghana

Best regards,

DR. Walters Mike
Accra-Ghana

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

DIPLOMATIC SERVICE UNIT
Mission Building
High Street, Osu-Re:
Accra - Ghana
Our Ref: RG-NG/DSU/AGH/21

Best regards,

DR. Walters Mike
Accra-Ghana

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +233233337938 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr. Walters Mike" and using the email address dr.waltersmike@yandex.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
DIPLOMATIC SERVICE UNIT
Mission Building
High Street, Osu-Re:
Accra - Ghana
Our Ref: RG-NG/DSU/AGH/21

Attn: Beneficiary ,

Further information on the mode of our operations will be released to you as soon as you respond to this message for confirmation of your readiness to receive the fund. Our urgent action will definitely depend on your swift response to this matter.

Best regards,

DR. Walters Mike
Accra-Ghana
The email was sent from the email address "Diplomatic Delivery Unit Ghana <mark.7ken@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "dr.waltersmike@yandex.com" and the subject "Re: Immediate Delivery of Your US$25M Consignment to Your Door-Step".