+2348127685161

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+2348127685161

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +2348127685161, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +2348127685161

Telephone number +2348127685161 has a country code of 234, which indicates that it is from Nigeria. The dialing code (812) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +2348127685161

Telephone number +2348127685161 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "David Mark" from DHL and using the email address davidmark000170@yahoo.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Dear Beneficiary

This is to bring to your notice that I have been able to pay the re-activation fee and the delivery of your ATM Card. I paid it because the ATM Card worth of $10.8M USD has less than Seven days to expire and when it expires, the money will lost to the Government treasury account . With that I decided to help you pay off the money so that the ATM Card will not expire, because I trust that when you receive your ATM Card definitely you must pay me back my expenditure and even compensate me for helping you.

Now i want you to contact DHL Express with your physical address your prefer the delivery so that they can deliver your Card to your designated address without any delay. Like i stated earlier, The delivery charges has been paid but i did not pay their official keeping fees since they refused. and the reason is that they do not know when you are going to contact them and the demur-rage might have increased.

YOUR DETAILS

YOUR FULL NAME.....
YOUR COUNTRY....
YOUR ADDRESS......
YOUR PHONE NUMBER......
YOUR ID CARD...........
YOUR NEXT OF KIN

They told me that their keeping fee is $45,00 used only per day as i made the deposit yesterday, So you are advised to contact them immediately to avoid the security keeping charge increase.
Below is their Contact Information's, Contact Person: Mr.David Mark. DHL Express Email:

(davidmark000170@yahoo.com) Tel:call or text (+234-8127685161)

Contact them Today to avoid increase of their keeping fees and let me know once you receive your card.
Mr.Johnson Gerald
Best Regards
The email was sent from the email address ""ATM CARD $10.8 MILLION" <ghui@biznetvigator.com>", with the Reply-to address ""ATM CARD $10.8 MILLION" <georgeneff9999@gmail.com>" and the subject "YOUR ATM CARD SUM OF $10.8 MILLION HAS BEEN SUCCESSFULLY DEPOSITED TODAY".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348127685161 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "David Mark" from DHL Express and using the email address tonyben011159@aol.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Dear Beneficiary

This is to bring to your notice that I have been able to pay the re-activation fee and the delivery of your ATM Card. I paid it because the ATM Card worth of $10.8 Million USD has less than Seven days to expire and when it expires, the money will lost to the Government treasury account . With that I decided to help you pay off the money so that the ATM Card will not expire, because I trust that when you receive your ATM Card definitely you must pay me back my expenditure and even compensate me for helping you.

Now i want you to contact DHL Express with your physical address your prefer the delivery so that they can deliver your Card to your designated address without any delay. Like i stated earlier, The delivery charges has been paid but i did not pay their official keeping fees since they refused. and the reason is that they do not know when you are going to contact them and the demur-rage might have increased.

YOUR DETAILS

YOUR FULL NAME.....
YOUR COUNTRY....
YOUR ADDRESS......
YOUR PHONE NUMBER......
YOUR ID CARD...........
YOUR NEXT OF KIN

They told me that their keeping fee is $45,00 used only per day as i made the deposit yesterday, So you are advised to contact them immediately to avoid the security keeping charge increase.
Below is their Contact Information's, Contact Person: Mr.David Mark. DHL Express Email:

(tonyben011159@aol.com) Tel:call or text (+234-8127685161)

Contact them Today to avoid increase of their keeping fees and let me know once you receive your card.
Mr.Johnson Gerald
Best Regards
The email was sent from the email address "FROM MR DAVID MARK <damiencorbally@eircom.net>", with the Reply-to address "FROM MR DAVID MARK <tonyben011159@aol.com>" and the subject "I HAVE DEPOSITED YOUR SUM OF $10.8 MILLION THROUGH D.H.L COURIER COMPANY SUCCESSFULLY".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348127685161 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Johnson William" and using the email address francismorehit2020@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Head office Nig Ikeja Mr.Johnson William
& associates 06 np 1409 akpakpa dodome
West Africa Republic Of Nigeria
Email: (francismorehit2020@gmail.com)

Attention:Dear Customer

We the Money-Gram Board of Directors, We are contacting you regarding
your $2.5M USD which we have already program for immediate transfer.

The Truth is that I dont understand and I dont care what you mean in
your last email but to tell you the truth,I mean the word of
soberness.I am not begging you to send me money for my own needs but
for your own needs and it is just for this Money-Gram office to release
your payment to you.

If you dont send the $89 within 24 hrs,you will have yourself to blame
because you will not only loose your funds $2.5M USD but also loose the
money also which you have sent to the fake organisations in the time
past.This is my word to you.I can not bother you again after this email
concerning the release of your four(4)payment down below this email.If
you recieve it,I have nothing to gain and if you dont recieve it also,I
have nothing to gain.You have everything to gain because the funds $2.5M
USD belongs to you and not me and the money contained in it is yours and
not mine.So,you have the decision to make on your own.

We have already made this (4) Ref-Number control number available on
your name to enable you pick up your payment but before we can be able
to release the complete information to you have to obtain
(Authorization Release Permit).

below is (4) Ref-Number control number available on your name:

Ref-Number: 7636-4647
Sender Name:.........
Amount: $4500 USD
Test Question: Color
Test Answer: Pink

Ref-Number: 4346-5946

Ref-Number: 2386-3929

Ref-Number: 4916-1246

What you are requested now is AUTHORIZATION RELEASE PERMIT,which is
going to cost you $89.00USD (only) please be aware that this is the
only charges/fees, as soon as this is done, your funds will be release
to you in less than 45 Mins through Western Union transfer

Below is the receiver name for the requested Authorization Release
Permit.

Receiver Name:OKECHUKWU FRANK MMORBA
City:LAGOS
Zip Code: +234
Test Question: How Long
Test Answer: 45Mins
Amount:$89.00 USD

We are Waiting to receive the requested fee with your direct phone
number.

Thanks for your understanding and Cooperation.
Best Regards,
Mr.johnson William phone (+234-8127685161)
Director Foreign Remittance
Telephone: email`( money.transfer )
The email was sent from the email address "MONEY GRAM HEAD OFFICE <ghui@biznetvigator.com>", with the Reply-to address ""francismorehit2020@gmail.com" <francismorehit2020@gmail.com>" and the subject "YOUR $4500 HAS BEEN SENT THROUGH MONEY GRAM REF#7636-4647".