+2348170571192

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+2348170571192

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +2348170571192, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +2348170571192

Telephone number +2348170571192 has a country code of 234, which indicates that it is from Nigeria. The dialing code (817) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd (Etisalat)".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +2348170571192

Telephone number +2348170571192 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "George Ako" and using the email address georgeako224@hotmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Dear esteemed beneficially

Please, if you don’t take any message from Nigeria very serious before
now in regards to your overdue payment claims, I am advising you to
take this very information very serious otherwise other People will
take advantage they have with some bad element in the CBN, by taking
over your contract/inheritance payment that you have been trying to
get for some years now.
Meanwhile, based on the security report before my office as
Investigation officer Anti-fraud unit attached with the Foreign
Exchange Allocation Board of the CBN, Since last week and today some
people have cleared all your debt owed to the Federal Government Of
Nigeria In respect to your contract/inheritance payment still pending,
your nominated old bank account has been changed to another account
In one of the middle east country, and what it means is that you no
longer stand as the beneficiary to your Payment you have been
struggling to receive for some year now based on my finding.

Having said that , they have made a lot of changes in your payment
documents, as it further backed-up their claim with a high court
affidavit from the documents I saw today and during my findings also
they have already cleared the entire financial obligation required
from you by the Nigerian Government, as they have paid for all the
fees that have been preventing you from been paid, as I know that
some bad officers here In Nigeria with their foreign counterpart
planned this against you just to frustrate you and made you to
believe that you can never get paid again so that you will abandon
your payment for them.
Furthermore, the Foreign Debt Management and payment office had
already been Instructed to transfer your fund to the New Bank
Account, once they get the final approval from the Foreign Exchange
Allocation Board from where I get all this information, which they
might get any time from now and once they get the approval your
payment will be transfers to the new bank account in the middle East.
Now, based on this information I give you today you can still stop
them from taking over your payment if you are smart enough to do so,
even after they have paid the charges that has been preventing you to
get your payment since and if you succeed In stopping them now It
means they have cleared your debt for you and in other to stop them
from taking over your payment, I advise you to urgently contact the
Chairman Foreign Debt Management and payment office In the person of,
Mr. George Ako, as soon as possible, and tell him what is going on
with your payment file and remind him that you have reported the
matter to Interpol, and with that the funds will be stopped from
going to the middle East and it will be send to your own bank account,
so kindly contact him now on the following: Telephone Number:
+234-817 057 1192, Email: (georgeako224@hotmail.com) ASP, as he will
only advise you on the best way to get your payment now.

N.B: I assure you that the entire bad element that is involved in this
even act against you must not go on punished and we are not bound to
disclose our Identity as this is Security matters, Do Not Be Misled,
Act as Directed.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr.Femi Johnson
Investigation officer Anti-fraud unit
The email was sent from the email address "femi johnson <femijohnson999@gmail.com>", with the subject "MY FINDING FOR YOUR PAYMENT TODAY".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348170571192 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Joe Gazali", Chairman Presidential Ad-hoc Committee on Foreign Payment and Settlement for The Federal Republic of Nigeria and using the email address joegazali2222@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Dear: Esteemed Beneficially

Today I write to inform you that the Nigerian government has finally
released your contract/ inheritance payment with immediate effect
through our leading commercial bank and the payment will be paid to
you via ATM MASTER CREDIT CARD or through an on-line secured payment
system whereby you will credit your payment by yourself to avoid
further delays of your payment again.

Meanwhile, upon you respond to this message I will direct you with the
said approved bank and your new account officer full details to guide
you for the final release of your payment.
However, if your choose to get your payment, paid to you through
Bank to Bank wire transfer my office committee will take charge in
full by making a direct payment to you through our budgeted fund
from the federations account and get it back from the said commercial
bank , but it will cost you the sum of $250.00 to secure a large sum
transfer permit before the transfer will take place and by so doing
you will avoid any delays in getting your contract/ inheritance
payment witting 72hours from today, so in view of this if you want
Bank to Bank wire transfer go ahead now and forward your banking
details to me and I will advise you on how to address the said
$250.00 for the large sum transfer permit assuring you that before
close of work in two day time your payment issue will be concluded
with my office.

Best Regards
Mr. Joe Gazali
Chairman Presidential Ad-hoc Committee on Foreign Payment and Settlement
The Federal Republic of Nigeria
Direct Telephone: +234-817 057 1192
The email was sent from the email address "joe gazali <joegazali2222@gmail.com>", with the subject "Your payment file is now cleared".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348170571192 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Chris Johnson", from Skye Bank Plc Nigeria and using the email addresses chrisjohnsonskyebankng@gmail.com and pay-skyebk@techie.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Attention: The Ordering Beneficiary.

This Is to Officially Inform You that Nigeria Government Have approved
your part payment of $10.5m through SKYE BANK NIGERIA PLC, Via
ATM/Master Card, the card center will send you an ATM card which you
will use to withdraw your money in any ATM machine in any part of the
world, but the maximum is Ten thousand dollars per day, so if you will
like to receive your fund payment through this way please let us know
by contacting the card payment center below with the following
information immediately with your under listed information for clarity
purpose and avoidance of error.
(1) Your full name and address where you want the bank to send the ATM
Card to you through a Courier Service company (P.O box Not Accepted)
and we hereby issue you our Code of Conduct Tag Number Which Is
(175-6) so you must have to indicate this code when contacting the
Card Center.
(2) Your direct telephone number

Meanwhile, if you prefer to get your approved $10.5M USD payment
through bank to bank wire transfer kindly send your banking details
now with the contact person below and get paid in the next four
banking days.

Contact Person:
Mr. Chris Johnson
Head, Private Banking Section, Skye Bank Plc Nigeria
Telephone: +234-817 057 1192, Tel/Fax: 234-1-8177881
Email: (chrisjohnsonskyebankng@gmail.com) or (pay-skyebk@techie.com)

Yours Sincerely
Mr.Tony Eze
Chairman Presidential Advisory Committee on Foreign Debt Payment
The email was sent from the email address "TONY EZE <tonyeze68@gmail.com>", with the subject "YOUR ATM CARD PAYMENT NOW or BANK TO BANK WIRE TRANSFER".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348170571192 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Chris Johnson", from Skye Bank Plc and using the email addresses chrisjohnsonskyebankng@gmail.com and pay-skyebk@techie.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Attention: The Ordering Beneficiary.

This Is to Officially Inform You that Nigeria Government Have approved
your part payment of $10.5m through SKYE BANK NIGERIA PLC, Via
ATM/Master Card, the card center will send you an ATM card which you
will use to withdraw your money in any ATM machine in any part of the
world, but the maximum is Ten thousand dollars per day, so if you will
like to receive your fund payment through this way please let us know
by contacting the card payment center below with the following
information immediately with your under listed information for clarity
purpose and avoidance of error.
(1) Your full name and address where you want the bank to send the ATM
Card to you through a Courier Service company (P.O box Not Accepted)
and we hereby issue you our Code of Conduct Tag Number Which Is
(175-6) so you must have to indicate this code when contacting the
Card Center.
(2) Your direct telephone number

Meanwhile, if you prefer to get your approved $10.5M USD payment
through Bank to Bank wire transfer kindly send your Banking details
now to the contact person below and get paid in the next four Banking
days.

Contact Person:
Mr. Chris Johnson
Head, Private Banking Section, Skye Bank Plc Nigeria
Telephone: +234-817 057 1192, Tel/Fax: 234-1-8177881
Email: (chrisjohnsonskyebankng@gmail.com) or (pay-skyebk@techie.com)

Yours Sincerely
Mr. Felix Madu
Chairman Presidential Advisory Committee on Foreign Debt Payment
The email was sent from the email address "felix madu <felixmadu64@gmail.com>", with the subject "new directive from government today".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348170571192 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Mamman Ali" and using the email address mammanali73@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:

Today I write to inform you that the Nigerian government has finally released your contract/ inheritance payment with immediate effect through our leading commercial bank and the payment will be paid to you via ATM MASTER CREDIT CARD or through an on-line secured payment system whereby you will credit your payment by yourself to avoid further delays of your payment again.

Meanwhile, upon you respond to this message I will direct you with the said approved paying Bank and your new account officer full details to guide you for the final release of your approved payment.

However, if your choose to get your payment, paid to you through Bank to Bank wire transfer my office committee will take charge in full by making a direct payment to you through our budgeted fund from the federations account and get it back from the said commercial bank , but it will cost you the sum of $400.00 to secure a large sum transfer payment permit before the transfer will take place and by so doing you will avoid any delays in getting your contract/ inheritance payment witting 72hours from today, so in view of this if you want Bank to Bank wire transfer go ahead now and forward your complete Banking details to me along with your direct telephone number and I will advise you on how to address the said $400.00 for the large sum transfer permit assuring you that before close of work in two day time your approved payment issue will be concluded with my office, as I wish you all the best as I work with you now in getting you paid.

Best Regards

Mr. Mamman Ali
Direct: Telephone: +234-817 057 1192
The email was sent from the email address "mamman ali <mammanali73@gmail.com>", with the subject "Your payment file is now cleared".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348170571192 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Mamman Ali" and using the email address mammanali05@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Today I write to inform you that the Nigerian government has finally released your contract/ inheritance payment with immediate effect through our leading commercial bank and the payment will be paid to you via ATM MASTER CREDIT CARD or through an on-line secured payment system whereby you will credit your payment by yourself to avoid further delays of your payment again.

Meanwhile, upon you respond to this message I will direct you with the said approved paying Bank and your new account officer full details to guide you for the final release of your approved payment.
However, if your choose to get your payment, paid to you through Bank to Bank wire transfer my office committee will take charge in full by making a direct payment to you through our budgeted fund from the federations account and get it back from the said commercial bank , but it will cost you the sum of $400.00 to secure a large sum transfer payment permit before the transfer will take place and by so doing you will avoid any delays in getting your contract/ inheritance payment witting 72hours from today, so in view of this if you want Bank to Bank wire transfer go ahead now and forward your complete Banking details to me along with your direct telephone number and I will advise you on how to address the said $400.00 for the large sum transfer permit assuring you that before close of work in two day time your approved payment issue will be concluded with my office, as I wish you all the best as I work with you now in getting you paid.

Best Regards
Mr. Mamman Ali
The email was sent from the email address "mamman ali <mammanali05@gmail.com>", with the subject "YOUR PAYMENT IS READY NOW".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348170571192 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Vincent Pam" and using the email address vincentpam18@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:

Best Regards
Mr. Vincent Pam
The email was sent from the email address "vincent pam <vincentpam18@gmail.com>", with the subject "YOUR PAYMENT IS READY NOW".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348170571192 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Joe Gazali" and using the email address joegazali2222@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:

Best Regards
Mr. Joe Gazali
The email was sent from the email address "joe gazali <joegazali2222@gmail.com>", with the subject "New directive from government today".