+2348052935118

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+2348052935118

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +2348052935118, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +2348052935118

Telephone number +2348052935118 has a country code of 234, which indicates that it is from Nigeria. The dialing code (805) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Globacom Ltd (Glo)".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +2348052935118

Telephone number +2348052935118 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Peter Amangbo" from Zenith Bank of Nigeria Plc and using the email address welcometozenithbankplc@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Secretary-General António Guterres
Zenith Bank Plc, COMPENSATION UNIT, IN AFFILIATION WITH THE UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION.
UNITED NATIONS (UNITED NATIONS ASSISTED PROGRAMME)
DIRECTORATE OF INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT AND TRANSFERS.
UNITED NATIONS LIASION OFFICE
WEST AFRICA - LAGOS-NIGERIA.
Our Ref: WB/NF/UN/XX027.

Attention: Beneficiary,

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and family? This is to kindly inform you about the current update on the released of your legal funds. We have been having a meeting for the past 4 months which ended 2 days ago with the General Members of the UNITED NATIONS Organization Main Bodies. This email is to all the people that have been scammed in any part of the world, the UNITED NATIONS have agreed to compensate them with the sum of USD$5,000,000.00 million dollars through a secured/ certified mode of payment Via ATM Visa Card. Therefore, we are happy to inform you that an arrangement has perfectly been concluded to affect your payment as soon as possible in our bid to be transparent. However, it is our pleasure to inform you that your ATM Card Number; 4988 2414 7616 3496 has been approved and upgraded in your favor. Meanwhile, your Secret Pin Number will be available as soon as you confirm to us the receipt of your ATM CARD.

This includes every foreign contractors that may have not received their contract sum, and people that have had an unfinished transaction or international businesses that failed due to Government problems etc. We found your name in our list and that is why we are contacting you, and we are happy to announce to you that every necessary legal arrangement regarding to your Compensation has been signed and sealed. You are advised to contact Mr. peter Amangbo Executive Director at ZENITH BANK OF NIGERIA PLC as she is our representative in West Africa - LAGOS NIGERIA.

Contact him immediately for the release of your USD$5,000,000.00 million dollars compensation payment from the (United Nations) this fund is in an ATM Visa Card for security purpose so he will send it to you and you can clear it in any bank of your choice in your country. Therefore, you should send him your Full Name, Telephone number, Your Contact Mailing address, where you want him to deliver your ATM VISA CARD to your house address. Contact Mr. peter Amangbo (ZENITH BANK OF NIGERIA PLC) immediately for your ATM Visa Card now as soon as possible: I will like you to call him immediately you receive this email today.

Bank Name: (ZENITH BANK OF NIGERIA PLC)
Person to Contact: Mr. peter Amangbo
Email: welcometozenithbankplc@gmail.com
Phone number:+234-8052935118

Thanks and God bless you and your family.

Hoping to hear from you as soon as you cash your ATM Visa Card.

Making the world a better place.

Regards,

Secretary-General António Guterres.
http://www.un.org/sg/
The email was sent from the email address "Mr. peter Amangbo <waynehamrock@aol.com>", with the subject "Attention: Beneficiary,".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348052935118 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Peter Amangbo", from Zenith Bank of Nigeria Plc and using the email address welcometozenithbankplc@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Secretary-General António Guterres
Zenith Bank Plc, COMPENSATION UNIT, IN AFFILIATION WITH THE UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION.
UNITED NATIONS (UNITED NATIONS ASSISTED PROGRAMME)
DIRECTORATE OF INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT AND TRANSFERS.
UNITED NATIONS LIASION OFFICE
WEST AFRICA - LAGOS-NIGERIA.
Our Ref: WB/NF/UN/XX027.

Attention: Beneficiary,

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and family? This is to kindly inform you about the current update on the released of your legal funds. We have been having a meeting for the past 4 months which ended 2 days ago with the General Members of the UNITED NATIONS Organization Main Bodies. This email is to all the people that have been scammed in any part of the world, the UNITED NATIONS have agreed to compensate them with the sum of USD$5,000,000.00 million dollars through a secured/ certified mode of payment Via ATM Visa Card. Therefore, we are happy to inform you that an arrangement has perfectly been concluded to affect your payment as soon as possible in our bid to be transparent. However, it is our pleasure to inform you that your ATM Card Number; 4988 2414 7616 3496 has been approved and upgraded in your favor. Meanwhile, your Secret Pin Number will be available as soon as you confirm to us the receipt of your ATM CARD.

This includes every foreign contractors that may have not received their contract sum, and people that have had an unfinished transaction or international businesses that failed due to Government problems etc. We found your name in our list and that is why we are contacting you, and we are happy to announce to you that every necessary legal arrangement regarding to your Compensation has been signed and sealed. You are advised to contact Mr. peter Amangbo Executive Director at ZENITH BANK OF NIGERIA PLC as she is our representative in West Africa - LAGOS NIGERIA.

Contact him immediately for the release of your USD$5,000,000.00 million dollars compensation payment from the (United Nations) this fund is in an ATM Visa Card for security purpose so he will send it to you and you can clear it in any bank of your choice in your country. Therefore, you should send him your Full Name, Telephone number, Your Contact Mailing address, where you want him to deliver your ATM VISA CARD to your house address. Contact Mr. peter Amangbo (ZENITH BANK OF NIGERIA PLC) immediately for your ATM Visa Card now as soon as possible: I will like you to call him immediately you receive this email today.

Bank Name: (ZENITH BANK OF NIGERIA PLC)
Person to Contact: Mr. peter Amangbo
Email: welcometozenithbankplc@gmail.com
Phone number:+234-8052935118

Thanks and God bless you and your family.

Hoping to hear from you as soon as you cash your ATM Visa Card.

Making the world a better place.

Regards,

Secretary-General António Guterres.
http://www.un.org/sg/
The email was sent from the email address "Secretary-General António Guterres <waynehamrock@aol.com>", with the subject "Attention: Beneficiary,".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348052935118 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Peter Amangbo", Executive Director of Zenith Bank Plc and using the email address zenithbank_ofnigeria@aol.co.uk. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
WELCOME TO ZENITH BANK PLC
THE MANAGER,
INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT,
MANAGING DIRECTOR OF ZENITH BANK PLC,
PLOT 1662, OYIN JOLAYEMI STREET,
VICTORIA - ISLAND, LAGOS STATE,
NIGERIA.

Attention:

Good day to you, I was informed by Secretary-General António Guterres. To send you a ATM Visa Card of $5,000,000.00 and I must let you know that I am a Devoted Christian and which I don't want to be cheated. I want to make sure that I am sending the ATM Visa Card to the rightful owner because I have been scammed before and I don't want to be a victim of scam again.

Meanwhile, I will like you to send your personal information including your ID card because that will really proved to me that you are the real owner of the ATM Visa Card. Moreover, I have only 3 ways of sending the ATM Visa Card to you. Here is the ways as follows:

1, Through DHL Service: To your doorstep within 2 days.
2, Through FedEx Service: To your doorstep within 3 days.
3, Through UPS Service: To your doorstep within 3 days.

So get back to me and let me know the one you choose so that i will proceed immediately in your favors. Please do fill this form bellow to Enable me precede. You Are Required To Forward To Your Agent With The Following Details: Call Me +234-8052935118

(1)Full names .............................. ........................
(2) Age........................... .............................. ........
(3) Sex........................... .............................. ........
(4) Religion...................... .............................. ......
(5)Address.................... .............................. .........
(6)State...................... .............................. ............
(7)Country.................... .............................. ..........
(8)Phone number........................ ..........................
(9)Fax -number....................... ..............................
(10)Marital status........................ .........................
(11)Occupation................ .............................. ......
(12)Amount won........................... .........................
(13)Your email Address....................... ................

God Bless You
MR. PETER AMANGBO,
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF ZENITH BANK.
The email was sent from the email address "WELCOME TO ZENITH BANK PLC <welcometozenithbankplc@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "zenithbank_ofnigeria@aol.co.uk" and the subject "Re: Compensation".