+2347081540754

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+2347081540754

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +2347081540754, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +2347081540754

Telephone number +2347081540754 has a country code of 234, which indicates that it is from Nigeria. The dialing code (708) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +2347081540754

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +2347081540754 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Samuel Durojaye", Director, Foreign Remittance Department at Wema Bank of Nigeria and using the email address stephenclifford@qq.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
I Am Mr.Samuel Durojaye, Director, Foreign Remittance Department- Wema bank of Nigeria. I am contacting based on a recent meeting held with the Office of the Presidency, Federal Republic of Nigeria in conjunction with the Federal Ministry of Finance and Senate committee on Budget and planning,National Assembly.

After the meeting, it was agreed to pay James Lee for his overdue contract payment of Five Million United States Dollars Only {US$5,000,000.00} out of his long complicated outstanding payment. but this Mr Lee died in motor accident so am fronting you as his next of kin.

Considering the circumstance that threw up this opportunity,I am willing and prepared to use my good office and power to get it released to you either in cash ,to be delivered to your door step at any address of your choice but on the condition that it shall be shared 50/50% between us.

I have what it takes to deliver on this transaction in maximum of 7 banking days devoid of any risk not hitch.All I need to initiate action in the matter is your formal consent by way of reverting to me with below itemised information should you settle for secured Cash Delivery to your address:-

Your full name
Private telephone number:
Choice of address {where you wish the consignment delivered}:

God is with us as we wait for your reply.

Yours faithfully,
Mr.Samuel Durojaye
Direct tel.no:+234-7081540754
The email was sent from the email address "<provincia@allytech.com>", with the Reply-to address "Stephenclifford@qq.com" and the subject "Mr.Samuel Durojaye".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.