+19402131842

Scam reports relating to Zone 1 (NANP Area) telephone numbers
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+19402131842

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +19402131842, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +19402131842

Telephone number +19402131842 has a country code of 1, which indicates that it is from the North American Numbering Plan (NANP) area. The area code (940) indicates that the number covers the State of Texas, USA and the Exchange Code (213) indicates that the number covers the town or city of Iowa Park. This Exchange code was originally designated for Landline usage and the original service provider was "LEVEL 3 COMMUNICATIONS, LLC - TX". Number Pooling is active in this exchange and this sub-allocation of numbers is allocated to "BANDWIDTH.COM CLEC, LLC - TX".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +19402131842

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +19402131842 is being used as part of a Rental Scam by someone using the email address niceone780@yahoo.com. The telephone number is included in the following Rental Scam email that is being sent to victims:
I can see your willingness that you have show towards renting our house.... You are just an accurate example of the fulfillment of psalm 23..which God has promised to make you lie down in grassy pastures and he further says : By well watered resting places He shall conduct you, verse 6 says surely Goodness and mercy shall follow you all the days of your life; And you will dwell in the house of the lord forever and ever.. We have decided to rent our home to you due to your manner of approach and prompt attitude in getting things done.. However i will like you to proceed with the Refundable Security Deposit & Rent Which is ($2000) so that you can get the keys and document of the house. And also i will be sending you the following document to you via the FedEx to your address you provided.. Please once again,we are giving you this on trust and do not disappoint us and i promise you that,you will love the house. So we are with the below document here with us and i will like to know that. i want you to promise us that you will take good care of our home when you get there.

Here are the contents of the document.

1) Entrance and the rooms Keys
2)Paper/Permanent house form (Containing your reference details)
3)The house documentary file.
4)Payment Receipt.
5)Full address and description of the house

I will like you to know that i have registered your information's with the FedEx shipping company and also once the payment of the refundable security deposit/rent is made the FedEx will proceed with the shipment and the keys and documents will get to you first thing tomorrow around 8:AM at your door step , also once you get the keys and you move into our home if you don't like what you see in the inside your money will be refunded back immediately then you give the FedEx back the keys , My family and i are really happy and excited that God finally sent us a wonderful family to come take care of our home..

Let me know if i registered the correct info, so please get back to me today so i can get back in-touch with the FedEx so as to proceed on getting the keys and documents to your door step.. (Also attached is the refundable signed file review it & sign as well before we proceed)

The life of a Christ-follower doesn't stop with personal beliefs or private character. It continues into the mission that Christ has called His church and finding our place in that vast work. He has given us gifts, talents, and skills to expand the kingdom of God. Whether through serving or speaking, giving or leading, listening or ministering, each member has a place to contribute and is needed for the whole to succeed.

Matthew 28:19 >> Go and make disciples of all nations... teaching them to observe all that I commanded you."
Everybody Deserves a Home Both The Rich And The Poor.

I await your reply ASAP.
The email was sent from the email address "nice one <niceone780@yahoo.com>", with the subject "TENANT APPROVED CALL ME @ (940)-213-1842".

The email is a example of a Rental Scam targeting individiuals looking for rental properties. The scammer will claim to have a property available for rent at a better than market price. They will claim to be unable to show the property due to having moved away and will usually offer to send the keys using some sort of Escrow service or ask for a deposit, again to be held in Escrow. They will often use the names of real companies in the rental and accomodation sectors such as AirBnB, Flipkey, Rightmove. Legitimate landlords will make arrangements for prospective tenants to be able to view their properties - if you can't physically see the inside of the property without having to pay money to someone then it is a definite scam.