+15073672330

Scam reports relating to Zone 1 (NANP Area) telephone numbers
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+15073672330

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +15073672330, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +15073672330

Telephone number +15073672330 has a country code of 1, which indicates that it is from the North American Numbering Plan (NANP) area. The area code (507) indicates that the number covers the State of Minnesota, USA and the Exchange Code (367) indicates that the number covers the town or city of Oronoco. This Exchange code was originally designated for Landline usage and the original service provider was "PINE ISLAND TELEPHONE CO.".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +15073672330

Telephone number +15073672330 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Jeff Douglas". The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Attention:

Your urgent attention is needed immediately.

Are you the one instructed (Jeff Douglas) from United States to claim
your ATM Payment the sum of US$10,500.000.00 (Ten Million Five Hundred
Thousand United States Dollars) with below information:

Jeff Douglas
3611 85th street nw lot 140 Oronoco,
Minnesota 55960 USA.
Phone: 507-367-2330

I attached His Passport (drivers license) sent to our bank, I have
called the Federal Government yesterday they told me that the are not
aware.

Confirm the receipt of this email immediately to me.

Thanks

Mr. Ebenezer Onyeagwu
Group Managing Director/CEO
Zenith Bank Plc
The email was sent from the email address ""Mr. Ebenezer Onyeagwu" <mr.james978@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "mr.ebenezer001@hotmail.com" and the subject "Attn: Confirm your information immediately".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +15073672330

Telephone number +15073672330 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Michael Herrera". The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Attention:
Your urgent attention is needed immediately.

Are you the one that instructed (Michael Herrera) from United States of
America to claim your ATM Payment worth of US$10,500.000.00 (Ten
Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) with below

information:
Michael Herrera
723 Williamson Dr
Mount Pleasant
SC 294643541 USA.
Phone: 507-367-2330

I attached his Passport sent to our bank, I called the Federal Government
yesterday and they told me that they are not aware.

please Confirm the receipt of this email immediately to me and also
send us your information as follows:

(1) Your Full Name :
(2) House mailing address:
(3) Your sex, age and marital status:
(4) Phone number for conversation:
(5) Your current occupation :

Thanks
Mr. Herbert Wigwe
Group Managing Director/CEO
Access Bank Plc.
The email was sent from the email address ""Mr. Herbert Wigwe" <mark83403@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "wigweherbert02@gmail.com" and the subject "Confirm your information immediately".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.