+15098900317

Scam reports relating to Zone 1 (NANP Area) telephone numbers
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+15098900317

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +15098900317, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +15098900317

Telephone number +15098900317 has a country code of 1, which indicates that it is from the North American Numbering Plan (NANP) area. The area code (509) indicates that the number covers the State of Washington, USA and the Exchange Code (890) indicates that the number covers the town or city of Deer Park. This Exchange code was originally designated for {Mobile/Landline} usage and the original service provier was "PEERLESS NETWORK OF WASHINGTON, LLC - WA". Number Pooling is active in this exchange and this sub-allocation of numbers is allocated to "BANDWIDTH.COM CLEC, LLC - WA".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +15098900317

Telephone number +15098900317 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Tony Hall" and using the email address officeunion309@yahoo.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Dear Customer;

This message is from the Management Office Western union Money Transfer St.Paul,MN.55104 United States Of Now York City,

So that your first payment as be sent today And payment you have going to receive a ever day is $7000.00, until your total fund sum of $3.7Million complete Transfer to you account.

Please Contact with your transfer information such as,

Your Name,-----
Your Address,---
Country,-----
Your Tell phone Number,--
Email Address,-----

Try today so that you can start receive your payment with out any other Delay and we can send you another mtcn of $7,000 usd to picked up your Money today.

Thank You
Mr. Tony Hall
Tell phone number: + 1 (509) 8900-317
The Management Of Western union@.
The email was sent from the email address ""Mr. Tony Hall" <john_paul205841558@yahoo.com>", with the Reply-to address "officeunion309@yahoo.com" and the subject "The Management Of Western union@.MTCN".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +15098900317 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Joseph Kelly" and using the email address work.office754@aol.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Dear ATM MasterCard.

First, Let me introduce myself to you. I am Mr. Joseph Kelly, by name working with a reliable courier company here in the United States. A package that contained an ATM Master Card worth $3.8Million United States Dollars. Has been left pending in our custody for months which I luckily to come across after going through the package file I got your contact email address I decided to email you for further action and to also know if you are still alive?

However, I advise you to furnish the below details where you wish your ATM MasterCard to be delivered. likewise, the details I need to facilitate your ATM MasterCard are listed below.

Your Name:......
Your Address:.......
Your Telephone Number:...
Your Age:.......
Your Country:......

As soon as I hear from you with the above details. More details for the delivery of your ATM MasterCard will be sent to you immediately.

Regards
Mr. Joseph Kelly
Call... + 1, 509-890-0317
The email was sent from the email address "Joseph Kelly <officeunion309@yahoo.com>", with the Reply-to address "work.office754@aol.com" and the subject "Dear ATM MasterCard.".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +15098900317 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "James Kelly" and using the email address union.dhl@outlook.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Dear Customer

I write to inform you that the diplomat has arrived MIAMI
International Airport Yesterday with your ATM CARD sum of $9.5Million
Usd,his Name is Diplomat Mr.James Kelly, Please Email Him your Full
address And Mobile Number on how to reach to your Door Step including
your Identity Proof that will help him for smooth delivery, Contact
him with your full Information Below.

Full Name:::
Home Address:::
P.O. Box Address:::
Postal Address:::
Telephone Number:::
Age and Sex:::

From DHL delivery courier company united states department reply to
received your $9.5Million Usd.

Thank you
Mr.James Kelly
Diplomatic Agent
Tel: + 1, 509-890-0317
The email was sent from the email address ""Mr.James Kelly" <western.union139@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "union.dhl@outlook.com" and the subject "Contact Diplomatic Agent Mr.James Kelly to received your ATM CARD $9.5Million Usd,".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +15098900317 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr. John F Kelly" and using the email address statesunited150@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Attn Dear Customer,

From Access Bank Plc and wanted to let you know that some one called
Mrs. Lara Jones, From GREENVILLE SC USA called and says that you died
last month Apr 16rd 2020 by COVID-19 MEGA LOTTO PROMO LOTTERY, and she
is the one representing you as next of kin and we will transfer the
funds $7.3Million usd to her provided account, but i insisted that i
should send this message to the owner of the ID to know if this woman
is telling me the truth so that i will know the next action to take.

Furthermore she also agreed to pay the bank transfer charge only $50
usd on your behalf as your next of kin so confirm it and get back to
me soon to enable us allow her to receive the total funds immediately.

Contact him with your full Information Below.

Full Name:::
Home Address:::
P.O. Box Address:::
Postal Address:::
Telephone Number:::
Age and Sex:::

Am inform you that try and buy Google play card of the $50 to you
claim your funds sum of $7.3Million thank you.

Regards
Call Tell. + 1 509 890 0317
Dr. JOHN F KELLY
The email was sent from the email address "confirm <agentdelivery392@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "statesunited150@gmail.com" and the subject "Attn Dear Customer, Get back to received your funds sum of $7.3Million usd".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +15098900317 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Thomas Kelly", IRS Commissioner and using the email address irsu57982@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
FROM IRS COMMISSIONER Mr. Thomas Kelly
U.S.A IRS Address:1111 Constitution Ave,NW Washington, DC 20874

Greetings From The Internal Revenue Service United States of America.
Your total funds worth $8.5 million USD will be delivered to your home
address through any company of your choice from the below mentioned so
kindly update us with:

We hereby officially notifying you about the present arrangement to
pay you, your over due Winning Prize/inheritance fund which you could
not complete the process of the released of your transfer pin code
through the Digitized Payment System. and you have spend a lot of
money and a lot time sending money to different people just to make
sure you receive your fund and after set and done your received
nothing. We have decided to pay your funds through (ATM VISA Card)
This arrangement was initiated/constituted by the World Bank, United
Nation and Paris Club, due to fraudulent activities going on within
the world,The World Bank, United Nations and Paris Club introduced
this payment arrangement as to enable our Contract ,Winning
Prize,inheritance beneficiary to receive their fund without any
interference,

The ATM VISA Card was contracted and powered by GOLD CARD WORLD
WIDE.The ATM VISA CARD is credited with the sum of $8.5 Million united
states dollars , it is already loaded in the Master Card which you can
use to access your fund in any ATM Stand/location worldwide and we
have concluded delivery arrangement with the below courier services
companies and their delivery time is stated below.

1; UPS=5hrs/$150, Amazon Steam wallet card or buy an iTunes card $150
scratch of the label and send me the picture

2; FedEx=8hrs/$100, Amazon Steam wallet card or buy an iTunes card
$100 scratch of the label and send me the picture

3; DHL=12hrs/$50, Amazon Steam wallet card or buy an iTunes card $50
scratch of the label and send me the picture

To enable the delivery proceed immediately today, Note that you will
be liable to pay the delivery fee of your ATM VISA Card with any of
the above courier company of your choice before the delivery will take
place to your destination address, Kindly provide me with the below
details in your response to this email and let me know which courier
company you would want us to use for the shipment of your ATM VISA
Card to you.

2. Full Names:
3. Country:
4. Phone Number:
5. Occupation:
6. Age:
7. Sex:

Reply this email with the ITUNES CARD and the below contact details
immediately you receive this email for immediate shipment of your
funds.

Yours Sincerely,
IRS Commissioner,
Call.. + 1, 509, 8900, 317
Mr .Thomas Kelly
The email was sent from the email address "USA IRS <union.office507@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "irsu57982@gmail.com" and the subject "U.S.A IRS Address:1111 Constitution Ave,NW Washington, DC 20874".