+27848388092

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+27848388092

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +27848388092, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +27848388092

Telephone number +27848388092 has a country code of 27, which indicates that it is from South Africa. The dialing code (84) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Cell C".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +27848388092

Telephone number +27848388092 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Baibosunov Karybek", an Investment Loan Manager and using the email address baibosunovkarybe@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Greetings:

I hope all is well with you and your family,

My name is Mr. Baibosunov Karybek Investment loan manager, I am the Account manager to Late Mr. Do Ngoc Minh from Vietnam who died in China due to coronavirus covid-19, he left in our bank $14.6 Million United State dollars without a Beneficiary, Since after his death no one has stepped up for the claim, however, I did not know any of his family members,

Yesterday night our president Cyril Ramaphosa has declared 21 days lockdown as from Thursday 26th of March 2020 because of Coronavirus Covid-19 Crisis.

This Morning My our government has instructed the Banks to provide numbers of the dormant funds without beneficiaries due to Coronavirus Recession Crisis in the country, the government want to use the money to help local businesses and shops and charity organizations in the country,

My CFO asked me this morning to provide anyone from overseas to inherit this fund before our government will take over the funds and he will approve the wire transfer immediately without any delay and we will share the money 50% / 50% me and my CFO will get 50% and you will get 50%

I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law, I will provide you all the virtual documents about the funds as well as lead you step by step until the transaction completed.

Please find your attachment for late Mr. Do Ngoc Minh passport copy and also my Passport copy, Please send me your full names, address/country and mobile number to my private email address ( baibosunovkarybe@gmail.com )

Waiting for your swift reply

Sincerely
Mr. Baibosunov Karybek

Investment Loan Manager

Mobile: +27 ( 84 ) 838 8092

Private email: baibosunovkarybe@gmail.com
The email was sent from the email address "Joubert SD <joubert-rsa@outlook.com>".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +27848388092

Telephone number +27848388092 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Baibosunov Karybek" and using the email address baibosunovkarybe@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Greetings:
I hope all is well with you and your family,

My name is Mr. Baibosunov Karybek Investment loan manager, I am the Account manager to Late Mr. Do Ngoc Minh from Vietnam who died in China since last month due to coronavirus covid-19, he left in our bank $14.6 Million United State dollars with no Beneficiary, Since after his death no one has stepped up for the claim, however, I did not know any of his family members,

Yesterday night our president Cyril Ramaphosa has declared 21 days lockdown as from Thursday 26th of March 2020 because of Coronavirus Covid-19 Crisis.

This Morning our government has instructed the Banks to provide numbers of dormant funds without beneficiaries due to Coronavirus Recession Crisis in the country, the government want to use the money to help local businesses and shops and charity organizations in the country,

Our CFO asked me this morning to provide anyone from overseas to inherit this fund before our government will take over the funds and he will approve the wire transfer immediately without any delay and we will share the money 50% / 50% me and my CFO will get 50% and you will get 50%

I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law, I will provide you all the virtual documents about the funds as well as lead you step by step until the transaction completed.

Please find your attachment for late Mr. Do Ngoc Minh passport copy and also my Passport copy, Please send me your full names, address/country and mobile number to my private email address ( baibosunovkarybe@gmail.com )

Waiting for your swift reply

Sincerely
Mr. Baibosunov Karybek

Investment Loan Manager

Mobile: +27 ( 84 ) 838 8092

Private email: baibosunovkarybe@gmail.com
The email was sent from the email address "Joubert Ndlovu <joubert-ndlovu2@outlook.com>", with the subject "Re: Coronavirus covid-19 has killed Mr. Do Ngoc Minh".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.