+2348127753142

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+2348127753142

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +2348127753142, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +2348127753142

Telephone number +2348127753142 has a country code of 234, which indicates that it is from Nigeria. The dialling code (812) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +2348127753142

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +2348127753142 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Kennedy Uzoka", CEO of UBA Group Plc and using the email address kennedyub22222@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
UBA HOUSE
57 MARINA STREET LAGOS STATE NIGERIA
FROM THE DESK OF MD/CEO
MR KENNEDY UZOKA
EMAIL: kennedyub22222@gmail.com

ATTN: SIR,

PLEASE I DO HOPE YOU WILL READ THIS MESSAGE AND GET BACK TO ME WITH THE IMMEDIATE URGENCY IT REQUIRES.

A GENTLEMAN BY THE NAME MR ARNOLD HUTCHINSON CAME TO MY OFFICE AT ABOUT 9AM THIS MORNING AND SAID YOUR FAMILY APPOINTED HIM AS THE LAWYER TO YOUR ESTATE TO PROCESS AND CLAIM ALL INVESTMENT, ESTATE AND FUND PAYABLE TO YOU INCLUDING THE US$7,5MILLION PENDING AT UBA BANK PLC IN NIGERIA.

HE SAID YOU DIED IN ON 17TH OF MAY 2020 OVER THE COVID 19 PANDEMIC.

I KNOW YOU HAVE NOT COMMUNICATED WITH ME NOR MY BANK FOR ABOUT A YEAR NOW,SO I DON'T KNOW HOW TRUE IS THIS.

DO GET BACK TO ME WITH IMMEDIATE URGENCY TO CONFIRM IF YOU ARE DEAD OR ALIVE.

FOR MORE INFO CALL ME ON TEL: +234-812 77 53142

WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU IMMEDIATELY.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

UBA YOUR GLOBAL BANK

MR KENNEDY UZOKA
MANAGING DIRECTOR/CEO
UBA GROUP PLC
The email was sent from the email address "Rev Emeka Williams <revemekawilliams200@gmail.com>", with the subject "DEAR".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.