+27634538416

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+27634538416

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +27634538416, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +27634538416

Telephone number +27634538416 has a country code of 27, which indicates that it is from the South Africa. The dialing code (634) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "MTN".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +27634538416

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +27634538416 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Azim Dirir Abdi" and using the email address azimdirira@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
My Dear: ,

You may be surprise to receive this mail since you don't know me personally, but with due respect, Trust and humility, I write to you this proposal. I am Mr. Azim Dirir Abdi son of Late Hon.MP Yusuf Dirir Abdi of Somalia. Which his death was politically motivated it is indeed my pleasure to contact you for assistance of a business venture which I intend to establish in your country.

I got your contact While I was doing a private research on the Internet for a reliable foreign partner that will assist me And my family to transfer the funds to your personal or private account for investment purpose, Though I have not met with you before, but considering the recent political instabilities in my Country, I believe one has to risk confiding in success sometimes in life.

There is this huge amount of funds (US$30 Million) Thirty Million Dollars) which my late father deposited here in a private security company here in South Africa awaiting claim before he was assassinated by unknown persons on his way coming back from a political meeting. Now I have decided to invest the funds in your country or anywhere safe for security reasons. I have mutually agreed to compensate you with 30% of the total amount if you agree to assist me.

All I require is your honest & kind co-operation. I will give you further details as soon as you show interest in helping me. I wait for your kind consideration to my proposal. Pls contact me with my private Email:( azimdirira@gmail.com )

Best Regards,

Mr. Azim Dirir Abdi.
My phone number: +27634538416
The email was sent from the email address "Mr. Azim Dirir Abdi <sv47@czaae.com>", with the Reply-to address "azimdirira@gmail.com" and the subject "Please get back to me".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.