+447024059659

Scam reports relating to Zone 4 telephone numbers:
Europe
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+447024059659

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +447024059659, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +447024059659

Telephone number +447024059659 has a country code of 44, which indicates that it is from the United Kingdom. The dialing code (70240) indicates that the number is a personal redirect number. The original service provider was "Magrathea Telecommunications Limited".

About Personal Redirect numbers

UK telephone numbers starting with 70 are personal redirect numbers that can be redirected anywhere in the world at no cost to the number's owner. There is no real legitimate need for these numbers, but they are loved by scammers as they can appear to be in the UK and have calls from victims redirected to their own number.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +447024059659

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +447024059659 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Sultan Ahmed Choudhury", Managing Director of Al Rayan Bank of Britain and using the email address infoislamicbankofbritainplcuk@aol.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
My Dear, Thank you for your word of assurance ok.

Kindly make sure that this information will be between you and me until we realized the success of this transaction, What i want you to do now is to apply for the release of the fund into your account, Make sure you keep a top secret of this transaction because i don’t want any staff of the bank to know that i am responsible for this transaction This is where i lay the future survival hope of our future ,family and its was the reason I tried to explain for your best understanding

You should not change your name and nationality in this transaction because you are going to apply as the business partner to the deceased customer Note, if you send this letter to the bank, the bank will not delay to contact you, but you should not respond back to the bank until i direct you on what to do, This is to avoid mistake from your part ok

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COPY THIS EMAIL BELOW AND SEND IT TO THE BANK, THIS IS THE BANK EMAIL BELOW: (infoislamicbankofbritainplcuk@aol.com)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To The Manager
Al Rayan Bank Of Britain

Formerly Islamic Bank of Britain
Managing Director, Sultan Ahmed Choudhury
Address PO Box 12461 Birmingham B16 6AQ United Kingdom
Phone +44702-405-96-59
infoislamicbankofbritainplcuk@aol.com

APPLICATION FOR REQUEST OF CLAIM
Sir / Madam,

I am the business partner to Late Dr. Harrison Foster, who was assassinated on January 13, 2008 when Gun men shot him while still inside the capital Libya, Tripoli

After his funeral celebration, i discovered that he have an unclaimed and balance account 6.3 million pounds deposited in your bank when he was alive.

I hereby wish to bring to your notice that i am eager to apply for the funds claim as his business partner to enable your bank release and transfer his balance account of (6.3 Million Pounds) into my nominated bank account, Upon your urgent response to this effect, I will send you my bank account information for the transfer of the above mentioned sum

So i expect that your bank management will pay an urgent attention to my request and communicate to me further with the related forms and documents necessary to claim this above mentioned sum without delay.

I apologize for late application for this claim as i have been arranging other things left since his sudden death occurred

Regards
The email was sent from the email address ""Victoria Ahmed" <ahmedvictoria198@gmail.com>", with the subject "APPLICATION FOR REQUEST OF CLAIM".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.