+971588717959

Scam reports relating to Zone 9 telephone numbers:
Mostly Asia
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+971588717959

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +971588717959, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +971588717959

Telephone number +971588717959 has a country code of 971, which indicates that it is from United Arab Emirates. The dialing code (58) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Etisalat".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +971588717959

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +971588717959 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Mr. Mohammed", from an unnamed Pharmaceutical Company. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Attention:
Dear Sir,
I am using this opportunity to thanks you for your time, care and concern towards my proposal. As you can see in the proposal, it doesn’t matter the kind of business you do, the most important thing is you to know about buy and sealing,
The reason why I reach you is that there is this Pharmaceutical Company, one of the Pharmaceutical and Biotech Industries in United Kingdom that were into buying of the SEED you can see in the attachment of this message in large quantity in UAE in which I am the link, I did not let the company know the direct dealer because of the different in the price which use to be the gain that I and the representative use to shear as I want you to replace the representative now since he is late.
All you have to do upon your acceptance to work with me is that I will send you the telephone number of the dealers for you to confirm the availability of the product, so that I can give you the link of the Pharmaceutical Company in United Kingdom as you will promise that you will not link the Pharmaceutical Company with the real dealer together for us not to be cut off of the business.
The cost of one park of the SEED from the dealer in UAE is 1000 Dirham and the Pharmaceutical Company normally buys 2000 Dirham, and we have 1000 Dirham as our gain on one park and the Company buys upto 1,500 to 2000 parks at ones.
The telephone number of the dealer in UAE is +971588717959 and the name is Mr. Mohammed, let me know the availability of the SEED so that I can give you the contact of the Pharmaceutical Company’s representative for you to deal with.
Feel free to ask any question at any point in time you have any.
Looking forward to your prompt response and thanks for your cooperation and understanding.
Best regards,

Sincerely,
Ms. Villela Selekan
Secretary to Mr.Peter Amos.
The email was sent from the email address ""Villela Selekane" <villekane70@gmail.com>", with the subject "Re: Mutual Interest.".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.