+919845625158

Scam reports relating to Zone 9 telephone numbers:
Mostly Asia
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+919845625158

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +919845625158, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +919845625158

Telephone number +919845625158 has a country code of 91, which indicates that it is from India. The dialing code (9845) indicates that the number covers the area of State of Karnataka and that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "airtel India".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +919845625158

Telephone number +919845625158 is being used as part of a Bank Instruments Scam by someone claiming to be "Mallikarjuna Swamy A C" and using the email address acmswamy@hotmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following following post that was made on LinkedIn:
Kind Attn : Direct Providers of SBLC without any upfront

I have many inquiries for sale or lease of
SBLC of face value from 100 M Euro/USD to 20 Billion.
I request providers who directy issue such instruments to contact me through my e-mail : acmswamy@hotmail.com or whatsapp: + 919845625158
The post was made from the profile "Mallikarjuna Swamy A C - Rtd Senior Manager (Finance & Accounts at Karnataka State Financial Corporation, Head Office, Bangalore.".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +919845625158 is being used as part of a Bank Instruments Scam by someone claiming to be "Mallikarjuna Swamy A C" and using the email address acmswamy@hotmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following following post that was made on LinkedIn:
Kind Attn: Genuine Providers of SBLC for purchase & lease
without any upfront.

I have many inquiries for SBLC both for purchase and lease without any upfront. Genuine providers please contact me through my e-mail : acmswamy@hotmail.com or whatsapp: + 91 9845625158. Direct providers or their direct mandates only. Chain brokers please avoid.
The post was made from the profile "Mallikarjuna Swamy A C - Rtd Senior Manager (Finance & Accounts at Karnataka State Financial Corporation, Head Office, Bangalore.".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +919845625158 is being used as part of a Bank Instrument Scam by someone claiming to be "A C Mallikarjuna Swamy" and using the email address acmswamy@hotmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following following post that was made on LinkedIn:
Kind Attn : Genuine Providers of SBLC without any upfront.

I have very good clients base who require SBLC either for purchase or lease. Genuine providers are requested to forward their DOA to my email : acmswamy@hotmail.com or whatsapp: +919845625158
The post was made from the profile "A C Mallikarjuna Swamy - Retired Senior Manager at KSFC".

Haribob
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Post by Haribob »

Admin Note: This post was made by the useless scammer himself in a futile attempt to avoid losing victims. We are leaving it here as evidence o how far these disgusting criminals will go to steal from their victims.

Dear Users,

I take this liberty to ratify that Mr AC Mallikarjuna Swamy is retired Sr. Manager in KSFC, Bangalore and I known him for nearly 20 years now.

He has a vast experience in the field of Finance and a subject matter expert in arranging loans, investments, SLBCs and never accepts any upfront fee to arrange the clients requirements.

I request the Board administrators to remove this post highlighting Mr AC Mallikarjuna Swamy capped under fraudulent activities as he has not involved in any such activities.

If anyone requires further information i can furnish the references to prove his innocence and his genuineness.

Regards,
Harish

DodgyDialersAdmin
Site Admin

Post by DodgyDialersAdmin »

Hello "Harish", you useless piece of crap.

Do you really think that you are fooling anyone with your silly claims. No one in their right mind would believe that some random retired bank manager in India is arranging billion dollar financing using just a free email address and a mobile phone.

Another email address used by this dumb scammer - mvharishbob@yahoo.co.in