+447404636652

Scam reports relating to Zone 4 telephone numbers:
Europe
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+447404636652

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +447404636652, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +447404636652

Telephone number +447404636652 has a country code of 44, which indicates that it is from the United Kingdom. The dialing code (74046) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Lycamobile UK Limited".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +447404636652

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +447404636652 is being used as part of a Bank Instruments Scam by someone claiming to be "Utpal Chowdhury" and using the email address chowdutpal@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following following posts that was made on various forums and social media:
Project Funding and Banking Instrument Such As {(BG/SBLC/LC/DLC/MTN)} for lease and purchase

I am direct to a provider who has recently issued banking instruments for a couple of my clients the provider is 100% check-able you can do your due diligence on them. I personally know the provider. Our instruments are only from triple 'a' rated banks and we issue from $1M to $5B . The provider is 100% verifiable. If you are genuinely seeking bank instruments. Contact me and i will furnish you with details. And again our bank instruments can serves as collateral as the case may be, which will enable you get loans from your bank so as to embark on any projects such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Mining, Telecommunication, Construction of Dams, Real estate, Bridges, Trading, Importing and exporting and Other Turnkey Project (s) etc.
Also these instruments can be put in PPP, etc. Please do let me know of your willingness to proceed and I will email you our terms and condition upon request.
Email: chowdutpal@gmail.com
WhatsApp : +447404636652