+27810528588

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+27810528588

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +27810528588, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +27810528588

Telephone number +27810528588 has a country code of 27, which indicates that it is from the South Africa. The dialing code (810) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "MTN".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +27810528588

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +27810528588 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Caleb Boris"and using the email address borislawfirm@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
ATTORNEY CALEB BORIS
ATTORNEYS AT LAW
ADDRESS NO: 0898 MOI STREET
JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA
Tel/Fax +27810528588
Email: borislawfirm@gmail.com

Good Day,

I am Attorney Sir. Caleb Boris Esq; I have an urgent and very profitable business proposition for you that should be handled with extreme confidentiality.

SUBJECT: A deceased Client of mine ( names withheld) citizen of your Country whom here in shall be referred to as my client, made a numbered time Fixed Deposit for twelve calendar months valued at US$15, 500,000.00 (Fifteen Million, Five Hundred thousand United States Dollars) Only in a bank here.
My client was a Consultant, and contractor with the South African, Solid Minerals Corporation (SSMC).Upon maturity the bank has sent a routine notification in accordance with the Company policy to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month they sent a reminder and finally it was discovered from his contract employers South Africa, Solid Minerals Corporation (SSMC) that My Client, his wife and two children died in a plane crash.
On further investigation, I found out that he died without making a Will and all attempts to trace his next of Kin were fruitless. I therefore made further investigations and discovered that my client did not declare any next of Kin or relations in the Deposit paperwork with the bank.

No one will ever come forward to claim it and according to the Government Law as provided in section 129 sub 63(N), Banking Edit of 1961 at the expiration of 9 years the money will revert to the ownership of the Government, if nobody applies to claim the fund. My proposition to you is to seek your consent to present you as the Next of Kin and beneficiary of my deceased client so that the proceeds of this account valued at US$15.5million can be paid to you, so we can share the amount on a mutually agreed percentage of 45% for me 45% for you and 10% for any charity organization in your Country. All legal documents to back up your claim as the deceased Next of Kin will be provided by me. Your urgent response will be highly appreciated to avoid making further contacts.

Kind Regards
Attorney Sir,
Caleb Boris Esq
ATTORNEYS AT LAW & SOLICITORS
The email was sent from the email address ""bofhx@outlook.com" <bofhx@outlook.com>", with the subject "Inheritance".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.