+2347062440079

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+2347062440079

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +2347062440079, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +2347062440079

Telephone number +2347062440079 has a country code of 234, which indicates that it is from Nigeria. The dialing code (706) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +2347062440079

Telephone number +2347062440079 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Segun Julius Agbaje", CEO of Guaranty Trust Bank and using the email address segunjagbajegtb@inbox.ru. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
FROM THE DESK OF: MR. SEGUN JULIUS AGBAJE
DIVISIONAL HEAD, TREASURY AND INTERNATIONAL BANKING
GUARANTY TRUST BANK
365 AKIN ADESOLA STREET, VICTORIA ISLAND,
LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA.

Attn: Valued Beneficiary:

After a serious thought, I decided to contact you so that I will help
you to receive your long overdue fund without going through all these
difficulties you have passed through without success.

As a senior Staff of the Guaranty Trust Bank. (GTBank) Nigeria, I will
use my position to pay you and one other contractor Via Automated
Teller Machine (ATM Card) programmed or By Cash (Through our Fiduciary
Agents, which will not require you making unwarranted expenses.

I am a man that fears God so much and it pains me seeing people like
you suffers in the hands of fraudulent people here by making
unnecessary payment to them without receiving anything in return.

We have been confirmed the responsibility of releasing your contract,
inheritance fund It will be imperative if you listen to the voice of
wisdom and stop chasing shadows. Please ask yourself why after all the
fees paid to those crooks nothing was given back to you or have you
taught why each time you send money they will come up demanding for
another fee which will continue until you go bankrupt.

All those stories are lies used by fraudsters to extort money from
people. This is your payment reference number (FCMB/IFDR/MN2020), we
advise you to stop further communications either by email, fax or
telephone upon the receipt of this message or you might as well
continue with them but please remember to note this phrase, you will
never receive one dollar, cent outside our organization since your
payment release manifest booklet is registered under our abode.

we are trying to safe you from further extortion in the hands of those
impersonators. You will not be disappointed if actually you will
believe us. Further details will be reiterated to you immediately you
respond to this message. I know you must have been humiliated in the
past, find a place in your heart to forget all the intimidation and
trauma suffered in the hands of those crooks. We have discovered there
illicit oppression through our secret imposed agents here in Nigeria.

However, I just completed a transfer to a Canadian by name Mr.
Ephraim who lives in Corpus Christi TX USA Friday, December 06, 2019
and I want you to believe in God and put your trust in me, as I can
equally give you his telephone number for you to confirm exactly the
process he went through to receive his fund through ATM Card delivery.

So quickly forward the bellow information to enable me start the
payment process immediately, and please only working telephone and fax
numbers are required for easy communication.

(1) Your full names and address (2) Your telephone and fax Number, working ID.

Upon the receipt of your response, I will update you on the payment
schedule, as the processing of your payment will be completed within
seven (7) working days, and your payment will be made successfully.

I will like you to call me on my direct telephone number
(+234-7062440079) for confirmation of this email.

Thanks and God Bless.

Mr. Segun Julius Agbaje
Guaranty Trust Bank/CEO
Guaranty Trust Bank.GTBank
Email:- segunjagbajegtb@inbox.ru
365 Akin Adesola Street, Victoria Island,
Lagos State, Nigeria.
The email was sent from the email address "Guaranty Trust Bank <mrsingabrittunitednations01@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "segunjagbajegtb@inbox.ru" and the subject "REPLY ASAP..............,".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2347062440079 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Adam Nuru", from First City Monument Bank Ltd and using the email address adamurufcmb@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
FROM THE DESK OF: MR. ADAM NURU
FIRST CITY MONUMENT BANK LTD
6TH FLOOR, FIRST CITY PLAZA 44 MARINA, LAGOS NIGERIA.
VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA.

Unfortunately you don’t have any upfront fees/charges to pay before the bank will transfer your total payment fund into your nominated bank account, which I told you that all fees required by the bank will be deducted from your total payment fund.

So you don’t need to worry about that, the only thing you will do, work on how to get the legal Affidavit Certificate from the High Court of Nigeria, once the affidavit is secured and taken to the bank all the charges will immediately be deducted.

However, I will advise you to acknowledge the message you received from the bank and do let the bank know that you are working on how to get the Affidavit certificate and Letter of authorization secured and signed by the court.

Kindly Reply-to this Email Address: adamurufcmb@gmail.com

Thanks and God Bless.
Mr. Adam Nuru
First City Monument Bank Ltd
Reply-to Address: adamurufcmb@gmail.com
Telephone: +234-7062440079
The email was sent from the email address "ministerofsspecialduties@gmail.com <ministerofsspecialduties@gmail.com>", with the subject "Your kind Attention is needed ASAP.".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2347062440079 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Adam Nuru", from First City Monument Bank Ltd and using the email address adamurufcmb@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:

Unfortunately you don’t have any upfront fees/charges to pay before the bank will transfer your total payment fund into your nominated bank account, which I told you that all fees required by the bank will be deducted from your total payment fund.

So you don’t need to worry about that, the only thing you will do, work on how to get the legal Affidavit Certificate from the High Court of Nigeria, once the affidavit is secured and taken to the bank all the charges will immediately be deducted.

Regards your funds $10.7 Million some legal document is not yet secured and to get it secured it will cost you over $300,000.00 which you don’t have it right now, in order for you to receive your funds the Bank has agreed with the Board of directors to deduct the fee $300,000.00 from your Total funds $10.7 Million.

Before that will happen you have to provide an affidavit of funds declaration and a letter of Authorization from the High court, which shows that you have given them go ahead to deduct all the charges and send the remaining Balance into your Account or by ATM Card delivery.

Now to get the above documents secured, will cost you $360.00 and the documents will be submitted to the paying Bank for immediate release of your funds. Do let me know if you are ready to secure the above documents and get your funds or you are paying $300,000.00 to get your completed funds $10.7 Million.

Bear it in mind that the only fee you are paying is $360.00 to get the Affidavit funds declaration Certificate and letter of Authorization in your name and address. You are advised to furnish this office with full details.

1. Your Full name
2. Home address
3. Age
4. Occupations
5. Marital statutes
6. Contract Sum ..: $10.7 Million

As soon as the above details are released with the payment of $360.00 be rest assured that everything will work in legal procedures.

Get back to me as soon as possible to enable us get your funds released before the close of this year.

Thanks and God Bless.

Mr. Adam Nuru
The email was sent from the email address "ministerofsspecialduties@gmail.com <ministerofsspecialduties@gmail.com>", with the subject "FUNDS DEDUCTION".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

So you don’t need to worry About that, the only thing you will do, work on how to get the legal Affidavit Certificate from the High Court of Nigeria, once the affidavit is secured and taken to the bank all the charges will immediately be deducted.

Regards your funds $10.7 Million some legal document is not yet secured and to get it secured it will cost you over $300,000.00 which you don’t have it right now, in order for you to receive your funds the Bank has agreed with the Board of directors to deduct the fee $300,000.00 from your Total funds $10.7 Million.

Before that will happen you have to provide an affidavit of funds declaration and a letter of Authorization from the High court, which shows that you have given them go ahead to deduct all the charges and send the remaining Balance into your Account or by ATM Card delivery.

Now to get the above documents secured, will cost you $360.00 and the documents will be submitted to the paying Bank for immediate release of your funds. Do let me know if you are ready to secure the above documents and get your funds or you are paying $300,000.00 to get your completed funds $10.7 Million.

Bear it in mind that the only fee you are paying is $360.00 to get the Affidavit funds declaration Certificate and letter of Authorization in your name and address. You are advised to furnish this office with full details.

1\. Your Full name
2\. Home address
3\. Age
4\. Occupations
5\. Marital statutes
6\. Contract Sum ..: $10.7 Million
7\. And Telephone number/ Cell phone:

As soon as the above details are released with the payment of $360.00 be rest assured that everything will work in legal procedures.

Get back to me as soon as possible to enable us get your funds released before the close of this year.

Thanks and God Bless.

Mr. Adam Nuru
The email was sent from the email address "ministerofsspecialduties@gmail.com", with the Reply-to address "ministerofsspecialduties@gmail.com" and the subject "RECEIVE YOUR LONG OVERDUE FUNDS".