+2343307108888

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+2343307108888

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +2343307108888, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +2343307108888

Telephone number +2343307108888 has a country code of 234, which indicates that it is from Nigeria. The dialing code (33) indicates that the number covers the area of New Bussa and that the number is a landline number.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +2343307108888

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +2343307108888 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Barrister Mat Oto" and using the email address barr.matoe1@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Hello ,

My name is Mrs. Susan Walter, I live at 8763 Pelican Dr. La Grange IL 60525,United States. I am one of those who has an Inheritance/Contract in West Africa years ago and they refused to pay me my fund payment, I had paid over $70,000 USD trying to get my payment all to no avail.

Somebody directed me to travel down to Benin Republic in ECOWAS office to meet Barrister. Mat Oto with all my contract documents who is the member of CONTRACT PAYMENT COMMITTEE and LEGAL ADVISER to the ECOWAS COMMITTEE on Foreign Remittance Payment, and I contacted him and he explained everything to me on telephone and advised me to come down to Benin Republic which I did.

He said that those contacting us through emails are fake. Then he directed me to the paying bank, which is Bank Of Hope New York, USA, and I am the happiest woman on this earth because I have received my contract funds of $10,5mMillion USD. On the process of searching for my file, I saw your email on awaiting payment list in the office of Barrister Mat Oto. Though I did not capture all your information listed in your file .

Am sorry to contacting you so late as I planned doing it as soon as I arrive back to USA where I received my payment with the Bank Of Hope in New York City. I and my husband have been so busy because we are trying to set up a factory here with the money we received. So if you care, do contact Barrister Mat Oto with the information below and just explain yourself to him as I know he is honest and humble person. Alternatively mention my name to him he will attend to you quickly.

Name: Barrister Mat Oto
Email: barr.matoe1@gmail.com
phone number +234 9082751195
FAX: + 234 330 710 8888
Address: 123,Palm Avenue Palm Grove,
Abuja Nigeria. P.O. BOX 3008

You really have to stop your dealing with those contacting you okay because they will dry you up until you have nothing to eat. The only money I paid was just $460 for ECOWAS Payment Clearance Approval which I used to receive my payment from the Bank Of Hope New York City. So you have to take note of that.

PS. If you need any of my help, do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks,
mrs.susan walter
The email was sent from the email address "MRS.SUSAN WALTER <info@pettion.com>", with the Reply-to address "angelahillcare@gmail.com" and the subject "Re: CAREFULL!!!".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.