+902122362707

Scam reports relating to Zone 9 telephone numbers:
Mostly Asia
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+902122362707

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +902122362707, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +902122362707

Telephone number +902122362707 has a country code of 90, which indicates that it is from Turkey. The dialing code (212) indicates that the number covers the area of İstanbul (Thrace) and that the number is a landline number.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +902122362707

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +902122362707 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr. Ismail Gül", Director of Operations at ING Bank Turkey and using the email addresses contact@ing-bk.com, info@ingturkey.com & customercare@ingturkey.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Dear Friend,

As-salamu Alaykum

How are you today and your family? I have been that you're not serious to conclude this transaction with me, please find letter which I draft to enable you contact our bank to cancel the transaction on your name, please contact our bank Dr. Ismail Gül, Chief Executive Director, once you send the email listed below to the bank.

Requested to the bank that your business partner will take over, any moment from now because I don't have time to continue

Waiting for your urgent reply.

Mr. Selim Hamza
Personal Banking,
My Direct Number: +905369924739,
The Senior Manager of ING Bank Turkey,

=========================================

ATTN: Dr. Ismail Gül
Director of Operations
ING Bank Turkey, Acibadem Branch of Istanbul Turkey ( IBT)
Bulgurlu Mahallesi Acibadem Caddesi No: 156 34660 Üsküdar / Istanbul
Email: contact@ing-bk.com
Email: info@ingturkey.com
Email: customercare@ingturkey.com
Tel phone: +905419687207
Fax number: +902122362707

RE: LETTER OF REQUEST FOR CANCELLATION OF FUND

RE: MY ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1108009501131701

SIR,

I AM GRATEFUL FOR YOUR SERVICES TO ME. I AM WRITING TO INFORM YOU THAT I DO NOT HAVE TIME TO CONTINUE THIS TRANSACTION.

THEREFORE I WRITE TO INTRODUCE A BUSINESS PARTNER WHO WILL CONTACT YOU LATER ON TO INTRODUCE HIM OR HER SELF, PLEASE GIVE HIM OR HER ALL THE NECESSARY ASSISTANCE AND SERVICES REQUIRED TO CLAIM THE FUNDS.

MEANWHILE, HE OR HER WILL CONTACT YOU AND WILL FURNISH YOU WITH HIS OR HER PERSONAL INFORMATION AND EMAIL ADDRESS TO BE USED IN TRANSFERRING OF THE TOTAL $25. 500, 000 DOLLARS INTO HIM OR HER NEW ONLINE ACCOUNT AS WELL YOU PROVIDE HIM OR HER ONLINE ACCESS

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR YOUR ACCEPTANCE AND ATTENTION.

SINCERELY
The email was sent from the email address ""Mr. Selim Hamza" <mmrselimhamza@gmail.com>", with the subject "CONTACT ING BANK FOR CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP.".

The WhoIs record for the fake domain ing-bk.com gives the following information.
Creation Date: 2020-01-07T22:28:28Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-01-07T22:28:28Z

Registrant State/Province: Berlin
Registrant Country: DE
The WhoIs record for the fake domain ingturkey.com gives the following information.
Creation Date: 2019-12-14T06:28:24Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-12-14T06:28:24Z

Registrant Name: Rob Jay
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: no 23 cat drive
Registrant City: LH
Registrant State/Province: FL
Registrant Postal Code: 33313
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.8972346765
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: robertjj2223@gmail.com
The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.